Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Many of people are just complainting to their governments that's they have been quarantined while they don't have jobs to do, while they can work easy while quarantined through cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right, I have been at home for long now before I remember and account that I registered few weeks back. I hope this forum pays good as I have seen such on some posts. 

• -3 1

well thank you very much friend for your advice. To be honest here in this forum i spend few of my hous making posts and earn some satoshis. Obviously i can then invest the earned amount and gain benifits. Thank you for your advice.

• +3 1

I also thu this is really a good time for learning good skill's likes in trading and in investment . I also trying to learn video and animation editing in this free time because I want to start my journey in freelancing websites Also .

already I got a good profit through trading field .

• -3 1
  • +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies saved a lot of people from poverty during the quarantine period and I am one of these people and I agree with you about the positivity of working in trading and investment to achieve good and legitimate profits but gambling for me is not a good way to earn cryptocurrencies because its end is loss

• -3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am already doing that and I take advantage of this time to earn cryptocurrencies and make profits and this is a good thing to take advantage of your free time in this quarantine.

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

There's a lot of things you can do with cryptocurrency at home since we are quarantined from home. You can work in this forum to earn good profit daily and you can make trading and investing just look for legit platform that will help you to grow your money. In this kind of situation we should maximize our time to earn to support our needs daily specially in this kind of situation we have pandemic disease that spreads all over the world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That's really nice information considering we are all at our homes and can't work on real life principles.

Basically i would not only agree that investment, trading and gambling are main factors that can provide bigger profits nowadays but also you can make surveys, ptc sites, faucets and get virtual currencies as well.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

During the global quarantine, most people are looking for work opportunities on the Internet to secure their daily income, and crypto was a solution for many people.

• -1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

This is very huge help for us beginners! I'm in doubt about BTCs back in 2016 due to trust issues about the scams and hackers so now after being quarantined due to pandemic we need financial support to survive so im lucky my friend recommend cryptotalk then now i'm here.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This time is a great opportunity for every people who are not knowing about cryptocurrency they can get some knowledge about this platform because its a platform where you can earn as much money you are capable to get just you have to make your self prepared to getting knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency that will help you to make money.

• +5 1

Today was the first time I am getting money 

Using cryptocurrency I want to give all thanking for 

Crypto talk which helped me to arrive to this

I agree with you about gambling! Because I think that it is bad way to earn money because it's depending in our luck! And we may lose all our money just in a while! So I prefer trading because I can full control my capital and make good profits

You are right mate.Crypto currency is one of the best way to earn money by sitting at home.And as you said anyone can earn lot of money by trading,investing or holding crypto coins.But not gambling.It will make you fustrated after loosing and you will loose mental peace which is mich important to stay active in this pendamic situation.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I totally agree with you, but I personally don’t consider gambling as a source of income, people like us can’t earn that much from gambling , we will lose our money.

• +5 1

On 6/14/2020 at 1:15 AM, Zezo said:

During the global quarantine, most people are looking for work opportunities on the Internet to secure their daily income, and crypto was a solution for many people.

That's right so we can consider this forum as a good source of income during this global pandemic. 

By staying in this forum we can save money although we stay at home. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Investing and trading is very profitable but you should invest those coins which are in top 10 than other low priced coin and trading is very profitable as the same time it is risky too. So, you should invest in yourself first then invest in coins and start to do tradings.

I personally found the best way to earn bitcoin by posting helpful posts on this forum and then investing in the yobit platform.
Most of the remaining sites are either deceptive sites or they give only a little bit of bitcoin.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:15 AM, Zezo said:

That's right many people are looking for extra income during this quarantine which is one of the hardest thing to do due to some fake source of income. 

That's why we are lucky to have this forum. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes i agree with you bro, in lockdown situation the Crypto is the best option to start earning and the best thing is that we can stay in our home and can earn good amount of money through it. So we must utilize this time wisely so that we get earnings when everyone is locked in their home.

• -5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The pandemic that caused many businesses and companies to stop working
So most people went to a source of income that can be worked from home, and the cryptocurrency market was one of these sources
One of the ways that you mentioned.
And now many continue to do so as they find in it a source of profit more than the businesses they work in.

Ps:i never encourage gambling

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

I went to this content of yours because of your topic and that is why I am her now in this forum of cryptotalk. My friends refer me to this forum saying that instead of just sitting at home why I don't sit at home while earning in this is very helpful for me and while reading your topic it gives me an idea on how can I grow my earning here for more.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Many turned to trading to collect profits during the embargo periods and found that this market was meaningless to what is happening in the world And the possibility of achieving huge profits from it is very possible and the amount of these profits depends on the capital Therefore, many have now turned to making trading in the crypto market their second source of income.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well said buddy, this time is the perfect time for us to explore more cryptocurrency, we are now at home quarantine and we should stay only at home to prevent the risk of spreading the virus. Let us make our time productive by exploring cryptocurrency.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

On 7/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, Sarahden111 said:

The pandemic that caused many businesses and companies to stop working
So most people went to a source of income that can be worked from home, and the cryptocurrency market was one of these sources
One of the ways that you mentioned.
And now many continue to do so as they find in it a source of profit more than the businesses they work in.

Ps:i never encourage gambling

You are right my friend. We must not advice or tell to the others that they should do gambling because of its very high risk to take. Instead of going to gambling try to enjoy and explore this cryptotalk which you can earn and learn at the same time and your earnings will be safe as soon that you are not investing or trading it without knowledge. This is also good for killing time when we don't have to do in our lives.

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury