Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

You are right,this situation are very stressful and alarming. Many people are not able to go to work and find money for their living. Many are suffering and hopefully they also find this ways to earn while they are at home to help them support their financial needs.

Yes i am totally agree with you now this period is best 

To earn money at home and it is so easier and this is

Best thing to we do. 

I guess investing and trading is better option to make money from online. Many websites providing invest and get 1or 2 percentage profit everyday. Trading is very good way to make money as well as we can learn so many things about Cryptocurrency trading.

Yes you are right in this quarrel time de we should learn something related to cryptocurrency and you give a good idea but amount that I would never take risk on gambling I would always avoid it

Oh my friend, gambling is not a very lucrative occupation of what an investor or trader can get. It is best to trade on an exchange. The correct title of the post, it is better to invest in bitcoin, in quarantine. 

Edited by bliznec

Very good suggestion mate, yes we all should get good benefits of this lockdown and try to double our crypto earnings. We all have a lot of time now a days and it's better to spend it on trading and investing, but yes avoid gambling it's very risky.

Its not easy to make money now from cryptocurrency as the market is struggling and it low and yes we can invest in the coins and hold for now and i think that we can sell that in the coming future .

I'm learning English and honing my skills while I'm at home in quarantine, + learning new crypto exchanges to earn even more from trading, I don't understand those people who are just wasting time in quarantine.

Fir im really thankful because of this topic is really good , second you right the this time of quarantine is the best time to change our time to earning money , there is many way to do this , you can work in this forum and get 30000 satoshi per day and also you get knowledge , or you can invest in trading , but before do this you have to learn and get knowledge . And like you same there is gambling, but this way i don’t like in , because is risky.

Yes brother i do agree with you. Its time for us to earn crypto currency as much as we xan , don't get bored of posting and commenting folks bitcoins price increased by 1k dollar yesterday. Yesterday it was 8k dollar and today it is over 9k dollar. Try to spent more time in commenting and creating post to earn satoshi. 

During at home time it is very possible for us to make money from trading of crypto market currencies such as bitcoin, eth and xrp are good choice for us to make some serious success in crypto market. So if you experience then huge earnings for us. If no experience then need to learn this market. 

Edited by jamesvince

You are right friend, we need to work as we can so that we can earn money through investing in crypto currencies while we are in quarantine. There are many ways to invest with crypto but for me i have choose trading because is the easiest for me.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Indeed, I think that wasting time in this quarantine means wasting money, especially with the presence of the crypto market, which provides many opportunities for making money.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Hello my friend.  Yes, I agree with you, because this forum makes us earn money while we are sitting at home and we can take advantage of time.

I have many friends who are lazy during the quarantine and do nothing.. Just wasting time is very reckless, many people just kill time when they could improve their lives by spending it on something useful

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

What you say is true that this time that all the people of the world live can be positive in entering the field of work on the Internet and getting some money during the period of closing all the companies and jobs and all the methods that I mentioned are very good to get the money but all of them are at risk and we can also add Work within forums and within the field of trading

I advise before buying or investing in any Cryptocurrency studying the company that owns this coin
After studying their project, you will have a better understanding of whether this company will succeed in its project or not
If the company’s project is successful and The value of their coin will increase, you must purchase some of this currency at the beginning of the project
On the contrary, if it was a fictitious company that would give the start of the project profits to its employees, but after a short period the value of this coin would collapse and all users or investors would lose in this coin .

thanks for sharing it was really useful. i dont like gambling either its so risky i perfer trading at Least i have control on my money and i can close my position whenever i want but for those who dont know how to trade i think investing crypto in trusted sites like yobit is best way.

I think with this coronavirus and the quarantine, everyone have made many profit in cryptocurrency because all stay at home and don't go out just working home and collect many Satoshi and many airdrops

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

I agree, for me much better to spend our time here in cryptoworld during this quarantine than wasting it doing nonsense things. 

When staying and posting here we can earn which is very helpful especially in financial needs. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes i agree with it we should not waste our time in home rather we should do any of the activities such as trading or investing in the crypto coins i always preffer trading by the coins which make me earn 2-3$ daily.

• +1 1

I have wasted my one month of quarantine  by just playing video games. I have done nothing productive. But after that I started in Crypto talk. I have account earlier, but I am not looking forward in this account.

• -2 1

These are all very good ways of earning, and investing is most likely the best and safest method when it comes to beginners, as trading is very hard and therefore you need a lot of knowledge and need to be willing to out in the time and experience losses in order to make a good profit on trading. Gambling is the least thin that anyone should worry about because the truth is that the house always wins so eventuality you will lose and this is a quick way to lose everything. Faucets and pay per post forums such as this one should also be included on your list.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

trading is not limited to people buying from you or selling you, you can trade on an exchange site like yobit or binance

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Verily you mentioned ways where one can earn money during quarantine period I do agree with trading and investment I don't recommend any one to go for gambling because there is high percentage of failure.