The fall of crypto currencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The fall of crypto currencies

They are just nightmares, do not fear, every investment that the whales invest in is defended, so do not exhaust yourself with thinking and choose the best investment you see as a good project.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have pretty stable situation at the moment and they are not going to fall too much because they already did in March, so now it is the time to grow.

Yes, unfortunately as we have seen in previous events, people do not trust Bitcoin as a safe country for assets, but rather that investment in gold increases when crises occur at the present time.

If the global economy collapses, all financial markets will be affected by this, but this does not mean that the value of cryptocurrencies can disappear.

• -1 1

22 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

If the global economy collapses, all financial markets will be affected by this, but this does not mean that the value of cryptocurrencies can disappear.

Make this kind of thing not to happen, it will severely affect cryptocurrencies too. But of things works well, all will mot be affected. Do mot let us even expect such at all. 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:48 PM, Jana Ara said:

Now cryptocurrencies are declining and there are many changes in the market which has reduced the price of all cryptocurrencies.  The world of crypto has had many implications for epidemics and the economics of the world have declined, for which its impact has been on crypto.  As crypto currencies fall, prices have dropped, which has declined in the economics direction.

That's right most of the crypto currencies  drops their price but it doesn't mean it will gone. 

Just wait for some time and everything will be back to normal again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually, your words are part of the health, because the world is suffering from many crises, but it is not new. I think that these crises will disappear with time and our work will improve.

We could see how Bitcoin (BTC) recovered very quickly in the midst of the entire global economic crisis after its fall and has now reached 10000% on couple of occasions so personally Bitcoin will not be affected 

There was a certain time when the crypto currency had fallen greatly because of the pamdemic disaster of corona virus exactly like the economy of all country.But it didn't act same like those country's economy.As crypto currency is decentralized and have huge demand all over the world,soon all coin's price increased and now they are in a suitable position.

Edited by Jami273

I do not think that it will be a decline in cryptocurrencies in the event of the collapse of the global economy because bitcoin does not depend on that in determining its price

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/3/2020 at 4:31 PM, Brand1 said:

My friend, the Corona virus had a great impact on the low price of the global market in addition to a significant drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, all currencies have decreased significantly and bitcoin currency has decreased to $ 4000, but it is very good that the price has now begun to recover and today reached $ 9000 and this is a very great price

Now that i have seen cryptocurrency surviving and even thriving during a pandemic and economic crisis, i am assured that the cryptocurrency ecosystem is not as delicate as i thought it was. Since crypto is powered by its users, i was afraid it will fall if disastrous event happen to mankind. But seems like cryptocurrencies are distributed enough to survive calamities in parts of the world.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/15/2020 at 1:55 PM, Zezo said:

Yes, the situation does not rest, but I think it is a period and the cryptocurrency market is recovering. It was the least affected by this global crisis and it is assumed that the safety for people now is not the opposite.

I hope that cryptocurrencies will not come into and end because I want to earn more here so that I could invest in the future and I hope that cryptocurrency will stay becausw it will be great for those who want to earn more into the future

On 4/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, bliznec said:

I believe that bitcoin will only strengthen in the real world amid the crisis. 

Well, that's true mate and it can be helped other coins like altcoins because this is just depending to the price of bitcoin if this will be going pumped or not, so if the bitcoin strength, altcoins will be strength too.

On the contrary, we will witness the rise of the world of cryptocurrencies and the world of Crypto And the pandemic will be a direct reason for that, as it forced millions to commit to the home and leave their jobs, so everyone was searching for a place to work that is not affected by human events and found that Crypto market is this place.

You are right and I hope that does not happen because if the cryptocurrencies lose their value we will all lose and this is a bad thing, but I do not think that will happen because Bitcoin has proven its strength 10 years ago and until now and it is able to overcome any crisis 

In General, you should never believe and take seriously the information that analysts give out, as well as forecasts. It is better to rely on your knowledge, as well as your inner world, and guesses! Because the cryptocurrency will only rise, and it should be actively used! It will live and grow - until it dies!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My advice is to stop listening to experts and anyone else because they usually don't know anything about Bitcoin or they try to make their followers make a big mistake to sell their Bitcoin. I don't think that the altcoins will be survive for many years but Bitcoin will so it is always a bad idea to sell especially during a big drop of 50%. This is a rare chance to buy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, Dmasked said:

People would no longer have money to put into crypto and in such case what will stop the fall of crypto.

They may fall in price and some of them perhaps most of them will be abandoned but a lot will still run and not matter about price. This is not only a price thing and Bitcoin will not go down if price drops a lot. It will keep running but there may be problems if price goes bellow production level.

• +1 1

Actually we don't need imaginary examples, we have clearly seen real life situation after the global pandamic hit us. The economy is adversely affected, GDP is becoming worse and there is prediction for inflanation of fiat of big countries and sideways Crypto's are doing great and btc is trading at 10228$. So I don't see any adverse effects on Crypto market. And the adoption is growing,many big organisation are moving their investment in Bitcoin from original fiat. So I don't think there would be collapse of Crypto or something bad with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that with the pandemic in the last few months we can find out that cryptocurrency is not affected by the global crisis like now, cryptocurrency remains a very profitable investment, it is evident that currently bitcoin prices continue to rise and I think this will prove to people that cryptocurrency is resilient. against the global crisis.

• +2 1

There could be a number of reasons, the very first one being that there is a chance that there are sectors that might be adopting to it, a lot of activities in bitcoins might be keeping it afloat, and I want you to imagine, a bank and it has about 1Billion in deposit and activities , what makes it keep going , its activities and so its bitcoin we have so much activities going on with bitcoin and whether legal or illegal that is not an issue, but there are activities happening and they are keeping bitcoin floating

• +2 2

Yes to some extent, Crypto market was badly affected by Covid-19 and not only Crypto world but even global economy too was collapsed. But as of then instead to relent my efforts and the determination of making through Crypto currencies system it rather increases. We're I was able to accumulate much more BTC and ETH at very low and affordable value. This today give me a  chance of making double profits.

• +1 1

You are being logical in your thoughts and I can only say that cryptocurrencies will keep running as long as there are nodes active verifying transactions. Even if a all nodes go down, when one comes back and starts mining or governing then the coin is active again starting from where it ended. Although there will be risk of the coin being easy to attack depending on its governance and consensus mechanisms. In general though if interest in a coin even if this is Bitcoin goes down a lot for any reason and miners just stop it will be easy to attack, price will go down a lot and it will become useless.

• +2 1

Firstly when corona effect come in this world we like to think crypto world will be vanish NOW as in this situation whole world economic rate reduce hugely and crypto currency stock market goes Down too.. But later people slowly want to go back in their right position again to earn Some profit same as crypto trader.. They try their best to pump the stock market by trading which lead currency price recovered that time slowly..                           

• +2 1

11 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

If there is no supply and demand then it would be difficult for crypto currencies to run.

obviously low volume coin never is going successful coin , after some time that's coin is completely dead . 

price of any coin directly depend on its demands as well it's supply , if low volume coin having great demand automatically it's price increase with great speed .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg