The fall of crypto currencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The fall of crypto currencies

In the past many of the critics and experts have predicted and presented various scenarios where bitcoin and other crypto currencies might fall and lose their value. But lets assume a real life scenario prevailing right now. The world is struggling with a global pandemic that has degraded the economy of strongest of nations. Lets imagine that the situation escalates more and the global economy falls to ruins.

Will it be the fall of crypto currencies as well ?

Crypto currencies are decentralized assets which derive all of its value from the demand and supply from its users. If the economy itself collapses then people would no longer have the resources to invest in crypto currencies. If a situation like that arises where the world struggles from poverty and depression then surely the digital assets might lose their value as well. People would no longer have money to put into crypto and in such case what will stop the fall of crypto.

Are my speculations logical or just my nightmares ?

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 5
  • +2 9
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

468x60-3.png

Most likely not, the fall of cryptocurrency will not happen because chaos will flourish around in the real world. Cryptocurrency Bitcoin will withstand the onslaught. I believe that bitcoin will only strengthen in the real world amid the crisis. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Yes, the situation does not rest, but I think it is a period and the cryptocurrency market is recovering. It was the least affected by this global crisis and it is assumed that the safety for people now is not the opposite.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

I think crypto market will not fall as much as golbal market are crashing. Now crypto market is evolving and pumping up slowly. I think they wilp get their original position which was before pandemic in few weeks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Dmasked said:

As long as investors money aren't more in cryptos then in other markets, they need to cash out when there's a crisis to get their money to keep their leveraged positions on other markets. This causes cryptos to fall, but it doesn't mean they would keep crashing endlessly. Bitcoin will always have a value, but it just isn't an island (not yet anyway) isolated from the real world events.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

the situation is hard to say now because I'm worried that the corona virus will affect many countries and people are using cryptocurrencies, but maybe it will be a slow rise or slight depreciation of currencies, it will collapse me. think no, bitcoin can withstand

• +4 1

This scenario is really scary because we will lose a lot if the crypto loses its value, but I expect the price to reach a good rise. I don’t think that the Bitcoin supervisors will leave the price to drop.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the crypto market is repeated at regular / cyclical intervals alternating ups and downs, and nobody will be able to stop or regulate it as it is decentralized...

• -1 1

6 hours ago, Dmasked said:

In the past many of the critics and experts have predicted and presented various scenarios where bitcoin and other crypto currencies might fall and lose their value. But lets assume a real life scenario prevailing right now. The world is struggling with a global pandemic that has degraded the economy of strongest of nations. Lets imagine that the situation escalates more and the global economy falls to ruins.

Crypto currencies are decentralized assets which derive all of its value from the demand and supply from its users. If the economy itself collapses then people would no longer have the resources to invest in crypto currencies. If a situation like that arises where the world struggles from poverty and depression then surely the digital assets might lose their value as well. People would no longer have money to put into crypto and in such case what will stop the fall of crypto.

I think what happens to the world at the present time has an effect on all existing fields, including the areas of digital currency, because most people have started to spend the savings that they have, and some of them save their money in the form of digital currencies, and thus the supply of currencies has increased and thus the current price values have fallen, but I think that the digital currencies will Be back and improve and be better than the first period 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I don't think that this will collapse crypto, there is always an ups and  downs especially in crypto. We must be patient and I have still high hopes in crypto. I hope that everything will be back to normal soon.

• +1 1

I believe this will not happen. A lot of capital is invested in cryptocurrencies. And it wasn't just one person who put it in. Therefore, investors will want to make a profit and the depreciation of cryptocurrencies will not be profitable for them.

• +3 1

The price of digital currencies has been greatly affected in the recent period due to the Corona virus, and I think that bitcoin has started to improve and recover and has overcome this crisis because its price has now started to increase compared to last month.

This fall is not for crypto but for whole countries which is not small thing but thinking of decline of BTC is outrageous thing.Where human built this new system for economic support .This will not be the end for crypto where those people(Countries)are making arrangements for crypto legality and run as payment method.The crypto is not gonna dead but hit hard before risen up.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2

I hope that does not happen, because all countries will surely feel frustrated if you imagine that. all we can do is stay strong and think positive. With all that in mind I am sure that we will be able to get through this and there will not be an economic crisis that is too severe.

• +4 1

Very strongly opinions of each experts of crypto market that crypto market can be crashed at any time during next week or running week means to say till last day of April 2020 strong bearish trend are continuing as i also created same trend and then now i am short with five x leverage. 

• +5 1

22 hours ago, Dmasked said:

There will be times that crypto may crash, just like other coin in the stock market but if the resistance to fall is good and has a high wall there is no possibility for such coin to not recover its price.

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Dmasked said:

i think that cryptocurrencies will be affected by the corono virus because they cant workit through and users cant use it. I hope that after the pandemic is they will bounce back and regain what is loss from them and raise their price 

• +2 1

I don't think the fall of cryptocurrency can happen any time sooner especially bitcoin it still has a long way to go and I believe it will survive even during this time of the pandemic covid-19.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend. The deterioration of the economy may affect the crypto currencies because they are unstable currencies and depend on their traders. With this party (Corona virus), the number of traders in many affected countries may decrease.

• +3 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

For me, I believe that the crypto currency will remain coherent even if the economic market declines significantly and we can notice that during this period the thing that affected the price of the currency is the infection of China with the virus and not the deterioration of the market. And it continues to deteriorate

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good analysis. I do also think , due to pandemic lots of investors around this world have lost their resources to make investments in the cryptocurrency because their priority should be save from this situations. They might choose other stable sectors to make investments which created a price fall of cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

As we all know that the situation is not under control and this also affected crypto market  the price is decreasing but we should not loose hope se should stay strong in this crucial time and pray for the best 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think present crypto currency are good position to compare lost month, and also better to compare stock market, in this critical condition no one predicts, bitcoin recover in short period but bitcoin bounce back now its prices is in good position.

• +1 3

On 4/15/2020 at 6:04 PM, Naca2 said:

Yes, such a situation can occur, it is the worst thing if it happens, it means that the value of fiat is no longer valuable and the current economic and financial system will be destroyed, I think this is a test for cryptocurrency whether it will continue or not survive and lose, cryptocurrency is in testing. If it succeeds in this economic crisis, cryptocurrency has a good future.

I hope it will never happen that when some coins have no longer value due to crisis, I hope it may not cause for the destruction of cryptoworld. 

I want the cryptoworld to exists until the last life time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that the field of crypto is still small and has not spread in the world much to fall, it is a strong field that contains the head of large funds and its end is unlikely.