Create new topics - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

What do you think of this proposal?

I think the admin, should help us look into this. Each member should be made to make minimum of 3 useful topics before commenting on other topic. It is a good idea for the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right but i think there should be rule that whos make a topic daily he will get payment. Then every member will try to make new topic. 

• +3 1

I think it's a good proposal on your part because we have to take a letter on the subject because if this goes on like this I think this forum can disappear God won't want it or only the members with the highest rank

This is correct. I agree with the opinion, but I suggest that this is according to the number of posts or comments for each member. It is not possible to request a new member in the forum that is still a beginner in this field, which is bound by a number of posts equal to the same number of posts of the member who obtained the full membership.  If you agree, press me with a heart

• +1 2
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

I'm agreeing with you that's creating new topics always, is s better way to keep the forum better, but people should create usefully topics from what's they see in cryptoworld, and don't create a topic that's have no meaningful because we advice people to create topics.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

The minimum comments per day is enough to make everyone active here. 

If they want to post maybe they will pot if they have a topic that they want to answer regarding the cryptoworld. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As long as they aren't repetitive meta topics around the subject of writing about cryptos. I wish that people would take a page from crypto twitter and talk more on altcoins, comparing tech and talking about the news happening in the tech, what developers to follow and even memes would be cool enough for me.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Since many posts get deleted no matter the quality or effort put into them, then I guess that most don't want to make a new post. Making a new post demands time and effort to make it a good one. Some of us usually put a lot of detail to cover the subject thoroughly. Personally since I'm having 20 posts deleted/day I won't publish anything new as I have to spent time to cover this.

I think it is a good idea and will contribute to increasing the activity of members in the CryptoTalk forum and increase the number of new posts and not only responses to posts, as most forum members do now.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello friend, its not a bad to limit the replies in topics but believe me we will miss many interesting and helpful comments. The topic will been locked with 40 replies but still there will be some members who have good thing and they need to reply too... At least we say the limit to be 100.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are  right  we should  create  some new topics daily  . If we do that we all should  have new posts  to comments . Also English  section  will be active  as Russian  section. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Peoples dont create new topic because they afraid about deleted post and bad reaction that they get when they put a new topic,they cant work hard for the topic and bring new information and finally be deleted just like that, that's why they just comment and leave others make new post 

• +3 1

Of course as long as the topics are new and with learning or discussion information, there is always something to talk about cryptocurrencies even if it is the same topic but different.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am also support your idea because now English section need new topics, because we have the shortage of topics most of members not interested to write new topics, so every member write minimum one topic every day to solve this problem.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I suggested a similar suggestion for this a while ago and I said why the old topics are not locked and the responses were that the old topics are still good for discussion and should not be locked, I am with the keeping the number of replays to the topic limited to a limited number only but not necessarily to be 30-40 maybe better to be Up to 100 replays, as the number of members in the forum increases daily.

Unfortunately, it's not viable to limit topics to X number of responses, because we have thousands of members and some of the topics can be long-lasting from a time perspective, but of course it creates more work on our moderators team to validate all posts. This is not a way how to motivate people to create more unique topics.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/18/2020 at 11:59 AM, kipara said:

Of course, when we need to create the topic, we must create the topic that has negative impact to the members, so that's they cannot be deleted. But its hurt me too much when I see the topics that are created to the beginners section, their topics are very week and are not useful.

Yah that's true, the topics from the beginners section are deleted too much because they are posting by spamming, and I be amazed when I see full members also are spamming in the beginners section.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/17/2020 at 11:27 AM, tienda said:

Dear member I agree your idea, but I think to do any topic I dont agree because they will be considered a spam topics and will be deleted, we are suffering the deletion of our post. topics, So I think they need to restrict doing topics from such member level. 

Yes right ,now if you make any new topic you have already many other topic like, and your post will be considered as a spam and will be deleted and you need to make other to cover your deleted posts, So it's become really hard now 

• +3 1

I do not think that this will be a good idea and it is better for each member to make at least one topic every day and this will make the forum have many new topics daily.

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

These days very low members are active on this forum that's why we all facing low topics problem everyday but if we create new topics and good posts then it helps everyone to write new comments and earn sathosi.

• +4 1

On 4/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

For me i don't see your suggestion as helpful on what said problem. If every topic is limited to 30-40 posts, the first intention of this group will be useless because this is a forum, meaning you every member are discussing about topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not entirely agree with the suggestion. Whilst i think that it is a very good idea, the truth is that this will result in a lot of duplicate topics and therefore these will end up being deleted by the moderators and the users will end up suffering at the end of it. I suggest that maybe out of the 30 posts that users make in a day that they then make a 25 posts and 5 topics need to be created to earn. Or something like that . This will help promote making topics.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, Zaino34 said:

That will make forum full of unnecessary and repetitive topics and I believe a big number of them will be deleted by moderators because of not following rules and being meaningless, I think it's better as it is right now but members who have useful information should create more topics of course by reading the rules first.

• +4 1

On 4/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

I agree with you, my friend. You must stop the comments of posts that have been sufficient and open the way for creating new posts that suit the current developments of cryptocurrencies and forget about old topics.

• +4 1