Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies

Of course, we will consider these steps as a positive thing forward, when countries start to know the value of the cryptocurrency it will be a wonderful thing because they will start to rely on this currency and make it an official thing in their countries. Thanks for the wonderful news.

• +1 2

Basically all countries face economy crisis, so in this situation this  ten countries take good step to support crypto currencies,and this step increase their economy, because corona virus almost destroyed every country economy, so this type decision helps peoples to invest in crypto currencies.

• +3 1

This step is really a great and positive move of cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies Soon will be get mass adoption since some countries has started regulating it , soon most countries would see the importance of cryptocurrencies and legalize it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that these countries have taken the right decisions in the crypto currencies and started to know what the future will be for the cryptocurrencies, especially for the Bitcoin business, and I hope that the rest of the countries will do this as soon as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There's nothing wrong with that. On the contrary, with such steps, cryptocurrencies will be more popular and new investors will appear accordingly, and replenishment of capitalization will only ukripit cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 4/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, Jone20 said:

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Seventh- the Philippines
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

We can consider these steps as positive steps in the world of Crypto.

That's some very good news. Now, more people will get to know about cryptocurrencies and might use them right away. I am sure these regulations are for the sake of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin especially. 

• +1 1

On 4/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, Jone20 said:

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

Of course these regulations are definitely a step forward to the future of Crypto currencies. This is really a helpful step for these currencies due this period of disease so these currencies will maintain their value.

• +1 1

First, do you have an official source of news? Because I think that has never affected the market, but of course, I hope it happens whenever you say it.. 

• +2 1

Very positive news for crypto. World is coming towards cryptocurrencies in this time of crisis, and now they will know better how important cryptocurrencies are. Cryptocurrencies are help people it's very pleasing news for me.

• +2 1

I think the virus is what motivated them and made them realize the great benefit of cryptocurrencies in such crises

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

The best news was from Japan, that totally accepted cryptocurrencies and regulated in favour of them. The rest countries are beginning to accept them but there is need for more favorable regulation and acceptance as a medium of exchange. Hopefuly we will see that happening in the next two years.

Some countries have signed up to announce the move to regulate the origins of electronic currencies and set appropriate standards for dealing with them for the purpose of combating money laundering and terrorist financing, and it is expected that countries will agree to the new regulations related to regulation.

This is definitely a positive step in terms of furtherance the crypto community and moving forward in order to introduce crypto into the financial infrastructures. And from this list you have provided here these are major countries with big economies, and therefore if they are able to regulate the crypto market then they might be able to also promote its use to smaller countries and this will make the use of crypto much more versatile.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is a good news to crypto users because all those countries are good and having good financial and now they have regulated crypto currencies in their site. But am sorry friend, i haven't see number 9 there.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a very good news and also an astonishing initiative taken by these countries. Cryptocurrencies are now a great asset that plays a vital role as like the flat currencies. So these countries have seen the importance of the cryptocurrencies and that's why they began to think about making it permanent for trading and involve with it. This process will improve the economic value  and status of a country also. 

• +3 1

On 4/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, Jone20 said:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

This chart give us hint about crypto grow. Also it helps me to know which countries adopt crypto. I didn't know about it. I think it will also motivate some other countries to approve it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It actually depends on the kind of the policy they make towards the said regulations. We hope it is not the one that will be hit the cryptocurrency community negatively, we hope for positive 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This act will surely affects price of crypto,and its a good thing that now many countries see the importance and worth of using crypto especially in this kind of situation. And hopefully other country follow their lead.

• +2 1

Yesterday, I heard one of the Algerian economic analysts talk about integrating the electronic currency in the service of the people at this difficult time. I know that he does not mean the exact cryptocurrency in which we work, but at least there is a movement on this matter and people may become more aware of the benefit of this currency.

• +1 1

This is great news and very happy for the entire cryptocurrency community, but where is China on the list you mentioned? I think China is also moving toward regulating cryptocurrencies and will be issuing its national cryptocurrency soon.

well thos ekind of news are good and bad news at the same time. good in it is the fact that they recognize crypto world as a part of the live economy but the bad part of it is that they will tax us for using crypto currencies and they will do with companies like binance and other top ones which will be forced to tax people by their IP/country location or something.

• +1 1

Is it really possible to control cryptocurrency? How does the authority get to know who buys crypto and how much? 

• +2 1

I think that there is good news because these occasions can attract people attention to cryptocurrency industry and then developing and spreading of crypto will be faster and easier  

This is a very good and great step for Crypto. I thought that I would find China on the list too. It has pioneering activities in this field.

• +1 1

Yes, there are many countries that are interested in this field, and I have read that there are countries that started working on their own cryptocurrency as well.

• +2 1