Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies

China has additionally issued warnings approximately cryptocurrencies as it warns of the quantity of counterfeit cryptocurrency buying and selling platforms. while the important financial institution is drafting rules to alternate its very own digital forex after it has been developed.

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 9:10 PM, Jone20 said:

Not only will it maintain its strength and price, but will increase very soon, every day the strength of the cryptocurrencies increases and the number of transactions in them increases. This is the future.

Yes, this is the future. We have all seen the big increase in Bitcoin price as it has almost reached 10k$ after its big breakdown!

I have never seen such a strong currency before!

• +3 1

Yes you are right every countries now trying to remove the ban from the cryptocurrency and now other countries to legalize crypto currency and use as a secondary payment method so this is a very good news for us and now India also remove the ban so there is a great hope for citizens of India

• +4 1

these countries prove that there are some powerful things in Crypto currency i think This chains continue in future . there is still more countries who plan to accept Crypto in their region , hopefully we see Crypto is acceptable in worldwide .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 13.04.2020 at 11:16, Brushless4500KV said:

Is it really possible to regulate or control decentralized coins? Does this mean that finally the crypto coins are under the control of governments? I don't think so. What I interpret from this news is that those countries are only trying to regulate crypto market in their own countries. None of them can control crypto in the global market. But there is no need for the interference of any country because crypto market is recovering itself without any help. I believe this market is self-regulated and it has enough power to withstand crisis without collapsing.

You are right, crypto market does not need any help from the governments. It appeared without their help and all-in-all crypto market is just like the thing that stays without control, so governments understand that they would have such an opportunity to get a lot from crypto users)) so in my opinion it is not the help or step to development of decentralized currencies, it is just an effort to control their citizens' income and costs. At least it happens do in most cases. Because governments the term "regulation" understand not like we do this)))

Edited by MilaNi
  • Useful or interesting 3

I think that Japan has always always found it in the forefront of countries that invest in early technology and technology that precedes countries by decades, so it is not surprising that you find such a country in the forefront of countries interested in the field of cryptocurrencies and want to organize work in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Despite the economic crisis that affect the world economy crypto currency is still moving positively world top countries are still regulating crypto currency.

Of course is a great step for cryptocurrency world , because this country is one of the big country in the world , so we will see more countries start to support bitcoin an make it regulate , and this will make many people trust cryptocurrency and start to investing in it , and also the problem of withdraw cryptocurrency to fiat currency will fixed , and many of the problems witch we facing now , so this is great step.

• +1 1

this is very good news for cryptocurrency users and holders I am from India I am so excited to legalised cryptocurrency in my country we are waiting from long time recently bank has lifted off the ban on cryptocurrency 

it's actually stunning for this u . s .'s to be on the receiving give up as this of Crypto foreign money and their economy, as basically this united states's which might be are to be regulating the usage of Crypto have being on some constant usage of this coins as their citizens had been the usage of this cash

these are major countries and having them start to show this much interest in crypto currencies is a very good sign for crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is really a good news for the cryptocurrency world and very soon all nations around the world will regulate and accept cryptocurrency too. The government will definitely find a way to tax it and probably control it but they will soon adopt it soon.

Yes recently I have seen many countries who restricted the regulations of the cryptocurrency in their countries are now giving access to the regulation of the cryptocurrency because the profit in this digital currency is much more which countries government can easily approach for and as the world is moving towards the digitalization so the digital currencies is now being a necessities slowly in everyone's life. 

Well I think its important for prices to be be regulated and or even the cryptocurrencies to be regulated, because the in and outflow of currency in a country affects the economy and to regulate it only makes a lot of sense a lot , so its important we keep on trying to understand how this works, its important to value our currecies especially for our countries, its all about how to stabilize economies of countries and also when it comes to illegal activities and works of the enemy

Wow, this is great news for crypto users in these countries, and I believe that these countries are trying to regulate cryptocurrencies within the regulations of their digital currencies because cryptocurrencies have proven their strength during crises especially during the spread of the Corona virus in the world

The virus has caused many bad situations in the world and the country's economy has suffered a lot That is why most of the countries in the world are supporting crypto. They will control crypto and use it to improve the country's economy.

Cryptocurrency are very important for every country and whole world should legalize the use of the cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are easier, fast and secure to transact. Countries are moving ahead for the cryptocurrencies which is great news for all crypto users.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, Jone20 said:

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Seventh- the Philippines
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

We can consider these steps as positive steps in the world of Crypto.

Moving cryptocurrency is great and it seems that they are making adjustments to make cryptocurrencies become a worldwide source of income and u think that those large countries can make a full use of cryptocurrencies in the future

On 4/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, Jone20 said:

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Seventh- the Philippines
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

We can consider these steps as positive steps in the world of Crypto.

Most of the first world countries are recognizing the cryptocurrency since it stabilizes our world market and it serves as life saver for every regular people. But other countries also not recognize the cryptocurrency since they their government are not yet oriented the promises of cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

This is considered a positive matter because these 10 countries are seeking to support cryptocurrencies and enter the field and there will be strong competition and this is positive on the price of the crypto market

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This will be good than ban, if cryptocurrencies are legal in all countries but Reginald with laws is better than total ban of the coins. I think this is a good way to go about cryptocurrencies. 

Indeed, this is very good news, if these countries accept cryptocurrencies it will have a great positive impact on the world of Crypto, these are important countries and the good thing is that they are distributed on all continents Asia, Europe and the Americas, in practice if these promises are implemented, Bitcoin will have spread in important parts of the world .

That is right we can consider these steps as positive steps in crypto-world. l hope it can effect also on country, which think about BTC very bad. Maybe we will see that their thinking change either. 

That is very good and that is a good sign that Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading in the world and hopefully it will it will be adopted worldwide which is an advantage to everyone because transaction will be easier between business partners and will create job opportunities to many people by trading and other things.

It's good news for crypto world. One bad thing will be that users of such countries will now pay tax on their earnings through crypto currencies. I think other countries will follow them and legalize the crypto currencies. 

• +1 2