Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Seventh- the Philippines
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

We can consider these steps as positive steps in the world of Crypto.

These steps will prove that cryptocurrencies are very important in times of crisis because these countries have taken such steps because they felt that a good way to support their economy is to enter cryptocurrencies legally and this is very positive and will support the existence of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Jone20 said:

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

Not sure if this good news or now. Depends how they regulate them, because Germany for example had very loose crypto taxation laws and now i guess they will make it harder for people play with them.

• +1 5

13 hours ago, Jone20 said:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

this is a great news. We know that btc still needs support from the countries and here it is now. Cryptocurrencies getting recognition from other countries as well. I hope that they continue to expand the cryptoworld

• +1 2
  • +3 3

14 hours ago, Jone20 said:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

This is a great move taken by the above mentioned countries to regulate the use of cryptocurrency hoping to see this from other remaining countries as well.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

The best news was from India--they legalized cryptocurrency there. I think crypto world might get the best projects from India in the near future. This is a crisis time due  to COVID-19 outbreak but usage of cryptocurrency is dramatically increased in this situation. 

• +1 3
  • +3 2

I guess that there are actually some positive sides of the pandemic and countries just pay more attention to cryptocurrencies which can help crypto world to develop.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

This is really great news in spite of the crisis that these countries have been able to implement this decision because the use of digital currencies will reduce the use of real money and reduce the spread of the virus

I think this corona virus has not only brought the bad one, it has also brought lessons, so that other people see what is important in their failure, so maybe now the government they need to think twice about the cryptocurrency benefit.

Edited by tienda
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Is it really possible to regulate or control decentralized coins? Does this mean that finally the crypto coins are under the control of governments? I don't think so. What I interpret from this news is that those countries are only trying to regulate crypto market in their own countries. None of them can control crypto in the global market. But there is no need for the interference of any country because crypto market is recovering itself without any help. I believe this market is self-regulated and it has enough power to withstand crisis without collapsing.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I would put Germany in first place. Germany, today is very common in cryptocurrencies and is trying to introduce blockchain technology into its banks. Very good news that many countries accept cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Personally I think it so good news and good reward for Crypto currency especially for Bitcoin. I think it means they have understanded the importance of Crypto currency and they are thinking that not possible to develop the economy section without Crypto currency.

• +1 2

That's right. Singapore agreed to a temporary exemption from obtaining a license for a period of months for a number of digital currency companies under the new Payment Services Act. Among the companies benefiting from the grace period: Binance, Coinbase, and others.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

They are but this isnt a bad thing necessarely. Many are lookiong forward to help btc becomes a stabilized coin and to be worth more in the future. See Asian countries for example.

• +1 3

1 hour ago, Kakabba said:

It is a great new idea to reduce the use of approved banknotes and to reduce the severity of the epidemic right now, this is really great news.

of course, because this pandemic virus is contagious because the virus is attached to an object. so in my country I don't really recommend using paper money because it can lead to widespread virus spread. very good progress!.

• +1 3

all these countries are trying in difficult times to make cash to collect some income, extra taxes possibly also from crypto, however for altcoins is an asset because it represents an official recognition

• +1 1
  • +2 2

It's really beautiful for this country's to be on the receiving end as this of Crypto currency and their economy, as basically this country's which are are to be regulating the use of Crypto have being on some constant usage of this coins as their citizens have been using this COINS

• +1 2
  • +2 2

These steps are very good and useful, as the importance of the bitcoin currency will be proven in the world and in our lives, but I hope they will not impose big taxes on these currencies.

• +1 3

At the end all the countries will accept cryptocurrency ! because now day by day users of this world are increasing and governments can't control this ! except USA ! because it will never make anything instead of dollar 

It seems that all countries in Asia and some European countries are taking a bold and appropriate step. In this matter, the demand for digital currencies will increase. It is a suitable idea and they will develop their ability in the future.

• +1 4

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Japan is the first one that is not out of my expectation, Japan always makes me feel proud and hopeful. India also surprised me. Cryptocurrency is becoming more and more important and holds an important position for each country, every individual user. I cannot live without cryptocurrencies

• +1 3

due to corona world's economy affected and ebery country is trying to recover its economy and some of the countries as yiu listed are trying to do recover by help of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The news of crypto currency being accepted and implemented in Europe is pleasing crypto investors and traders. Even amid this pandemic good news regarding crypto is being heard. But the major issue is crypto being accepted by small third world countries. Crypto currency will help economically backward countries but its implementation in them will take some time more.

468x60-3.png

I agree with you that if countries are going to control cryptocurrencies then the crypto market will be more prosperous, but everything will be back under the control of the government. Many countries do not support crypto, and the government is supporting its own development.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information, it seems good to see that there are at less 9 countries they are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency, but if Germany and Spain regulate it, I m sure that the others 22 or 23 countries of Union Europa they will regulate it.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif