What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

I have definitely made no mistake for far i think, this is as a result of me following steps taken by a few people i follow up on crypto currency trading, and i am al good with it, I the only thing i cinsider a mistake is me not joining the crypto world earlier. 

I think that the main mistake of all traders is not patience, because many times I noticed after myself that when the price just dropped a little, I immediately sold a coin and most often then the price just soared up. Therefore, I advise you, wait until the last, do not back down.

The most prominent trading errors that we are subjected to loss are the lack of patience and believing false news in addition to following the passion instead of the mind and this is very wrong we must be patient in the field of trading and the field of coding

The worst mistakes I have made in cryptcurrency is investing my funds in dead coin which I brought for about 50$ and end up having 5$ at end after all the long time waiting for it to rise

Mistakes are really part of the learning. l have made really a lot of mistakes, in my opinion it was happened mostly because of impatient. l had coin, when l have seen that price increased don't sold it. That is why l have waited for a more price increasing. But suddenly price is gone down. 🙂 l was furious. 

Edited by Trader21

The crypto trading mistake which i have made is investing in a project without knowing much about this we all have to be very careful about this     

All things considered, my exchanging experience is that I have coins at a low cost, however I see my error as a learning experience, since I realize that I will never learn on the off chance that I don't commit errors. I am new to exchanging and here on this discussion to gain more from the experience and information on others.

My mistake , im not patient, when i bought some crypto , i see the price still down , I fear to down more and i sell them with a loss , so my friend you have to be patient in trad , is something really important.

I have not done till yet so big mistakes but definitely I heard that many members are getting difficulties while going for trading because without having much experience and knowledge about the marketing they are going into the investment and these things make them disadvantage and finally they have to face the losses so I want to see if you want to go for investments start with the small amount and take some suggestions from the people's who have some idea of the market that will much better option.

When I started trading, I bought coins that had not grown in price for many years, that have very small volumes on exchanges, and I thought that they would grow in price.

Well it's obvious many traders had actually made many mistakes , but I think many learnt from thier mistakes, but for me I haven't got any mistakes in trading yet because am still trying to learn more about trade before I go into it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

Its actually informing me the mistakes of others so that I dont make their mistakes. This post is good for beginners because to help them learn from the mistakes of others. 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:40 PM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

That always happen when I start I made a lot, but I lot of mistakes, when we are newbies in this world we want to earn so much fast and we dont listen to anyone who only want to tell us the truth, as least thats my case.

The worse cryptocurrency trading I did is when I was holding a coin that worth a thousand dollars and it was dropping until the coin worth just 20$

Some of your mistakes i have also did. And some of my mistakes are sending coins to scam sites. Joining fake and scam airdrops and sending them ETH are my mistakes.

We are all exposed to errors that we can learn from and the direction is the right way for me. I faced many mistakes when I started learning the field of coding, but now I learned well and I no longer make mistakes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried to join a pump and dump group and ended up losing money because of this, since they buy first and sell before you.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 AM, jewelettes said:

In the crypto market we have to be like robot to be successful trader. But I am opposite of this. That's why most time I lose my fund. I trade with angrily.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/13/2020 at 3:44 AM, Virgil dijk said:

Well it's obvious many traders had actually made many mistakes , but I think many learnt from thier mistakes, but for me I haven't got any mistakes in trading yet because am still trying to learn more about trade before I go into it.

I will use this post and acquire knowledge from the mistakes of others so that I will not make those mistakes that they did. Thankyou for this post and I hope that other beginners see it and use it. 

I think I am lucky that I have not encountered such errors. The biggest mistake for me was greed, my currencies reached very good prices and I did not sell them and now I am losing

22 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

The worse cryptocurrency trading I did is when I was holding a coin that worth a thousand dollars and it was dropping until the coin worth just 20$

And all that time you were still keeping hope? next time setting a stop loss could be better that keeping hope my friend.

I haven't made too much but the one I made was a year ago when I sold my bitcoin to a friend for a price I last checked a week before, and when I checked later, I discovered there was a huge price rise, I should've made more. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I haven't made too much but the one I made was a year ago when I sold my bitcoin to a friend for a price I last checked a week before, and when I checked later, I discovered there was a huge price rise, I should've made more. 

We all make mistakes in term of decision in trading, we can't forseen what is coming but we should be careful on how we take decision, I once threw away 1500$ worth of token that depreciated

Yes, my friend, everyone has mistakes, learn from them until he reached what he is now. The mistakes are what make success ... I also made a lot of mistakes by trading in cryptocurrencies and this matter makes me benefit from my experiences and reduces mistakes.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

The big mistake I made in cryptocurrency trading is to rush to buy and sell and not to wait for the currency to stabilize

Life is great and enjoy it