What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

In the world of cryptocurrencies I have had many errors that confirmed the little income that I had in crypto, I was very angry to send a couple of cryptocurrencies from a BEP20 address to an ERC20 and I lost an amount of money that I needed them, sadly I have to see very well which address we are going to make the transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am trading crypto almost 2 years but i made a lots of mistakes, and i beileve those mistakes teached me how to became a better trader. I can still make mistakes while i am  trading but i always take a lesson from my mistakes. I never send coin to wrong address but it's totally normal and most of the newbies and begginers doing this mistakes.

I think my biggest mistake was to sell some $ that I had in my wallet in March in btc, as the price was extremely low, I was a little discouraged, I had them a few months ago and I wanted to keep them in the hope that the btc would increase , but I sold them, my surprise is that shortly after the btc began a very large scale, as of today it had a few thousand dollars but since, I will not make that mistake again.

Many times especially as a beginner I traded poorly, regretted the trade and exited at a loss, this was a result of having made bad analysis or no analysis at all and just trying to get lucky buying what looks like a good price, although the doubts and the incorrect amount led to losses that later of course recovered. Having patience helps most trades we make.

As beginners we are bound to make small and big mistakes. I once made a mistake buying coins, I bought coins with zero trading volume. Of course I don't know anything about the basics of trading because I didn't learn them first. For those of you who want to start trading, first learn the basics of trading so you don't make mistakes like me.

• +1 1

My friend, I made countless mistakes, but most of them did not risk my money at all, which is that I have no patience while buying a particular currency when it goes up.  I bought 27,161 notes. I sold the first of the year for 29,500 thousand dollars, but after a day you passed, its price exceeded 34,000 dollars, so I have no patience. Thank you.

• +5 1

I have made many mistakes while cryptotading like putting my trade earnings in a wallet that was a scam and this taught me a lesson that I need to always verify a site before using it as a wallet.

at the start of my career I tried to trade some cryptocurrency but soon I find out that I am not made for it so that was my last mistake by I got on time and I just left using it

recent times I have been making many mistakes in trading because of the values of bitcoins are continuously changing to higher priced my calculations gone wrong for some times and hence the strategy that I use has been outdated. In mice edition always take a step before the value changes.

I admit that I committed the mistake of buying a currency with no real value and it turned up to be a scam and I lost almost all what I have earned in a month, and all this because I rushed into trading without any serious experience I should have  waited and asked more about it.

• +2 1

The mistakes I have made is trading and believing that prices will just be going up, many of us have made that mistake, when the crypto market looks so positive we forgot that changes can happen at any time

i made many mistakes during trading of crypto market. My biggest mistake i invest three times and lending platform and lost three all the platform gone from the market.

My number and only mistake I do make any time in Trading is greediness. My main obstacle is been greedy for other profit that is why I decided to quit trading for a number of time to settle down for my part and I end up loosing

When I was new in trading I just thought about high profits. I always wait for high price but I got loss every time. But now I have changed my plan and I just select stop loss order at 5 to10 percent of price. Although my profit percentage is low but overall I get good profits.

In the beginning, I definitely made some mistakes and I did not know how to trade. I have been buying useless currencies and do not know when the buying and selling process should be finished. Without choosing the best currencies to exchange, I used to do it randomly and because of that, I lost some money.

I am still a beginner in trading. I will tell you that I made some small losing trades. Perhaps it will be just a bleak start, the end will be bright. In fact, I learn from every mistake that I make here. I write in side notes and work to avoid in the future. Good work is our path to success.

This is funny how fun your soul is to accept this loss .. This is how trading is, and this is the basis for being receptive to both profit and loss. Trade is for the smart and there is no trade without loss. Trading is one of the most difficult trade operations here. I have not previously entered into these operations but I intend yet A short period of entry into this world is there any advice?

Well, I haven't done any mistake during trading due to the fact that, I haven't even for once involve myself in to trading. Finally, if I really want to involve into trading, I will have to consult the expert on the forum to avoid loosing of funds. Welcome

Of course, we are all beginners in the field of encryption, especially trading, because it is a big world and it takes a lot of time for us to learn. I made several mistakes, but I learned from them and I do not repeat them again, but now I mention them and laugh at myself. We all have to pay attention to our mistakes because they can cost us all we have.

I have often made a number of mistakes in the enjoyable business but have not made too many mistakes and have made very few mistakes in the quick run as I was working to say goodbye.I can’t handle my stress and emotions.  But I never stopped trading cryptocurrency before I became strong and continued my journey through all my failures and now I am recovering all my funds loss back.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:34 PM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

I begin trading in crypto currencies with my own money but i was newbie so I have made a lot of mistakes and decisions that cause me to lost a lot of money. One of them is that i have sold bitcoin when it was at a low price! I didn't understand first then I realized that i lost money! 

Well, this is a bad mistake that you made mate, if you're investing bitcoin or other coins, make sure that you will not sell them to lower price because the price of it is volatile, anytime it can be increased so all you need to do is to hold it for a long time.

• +2 1

In the trading there are many mistakes that can be done by the any members so I suggest you that when you put your money in the trading first of all you should to to investigate the market prices and then you should to be invest I want to tell you that at this time I have no any trading but I planned it in future

My dear mate. Most of the people and members of this crypto made mistakes they can't read the rules and regulations properly and they do not follow them so they face problems and warning points. If you want ti avoid this warning points do not do anything which is against the crypto. Thank you 

The most basic mistake I make is leaving the profitable trades early. I get disappointed when I see the price is continuing rising after I made my exit with taking profits. In order to avoid that I should rely on my pre-determined take profit prices more strictly. 

Another mistake I did was to stop loss a specific coin when it broke down its major trend. If I stopped my lost, I would find a chance to buy it again at its dips. I am still hodling that coin with hopes to see it's previous prices but I lost so many time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am a beginner in cryptocurrency trading one of the big mistake i make in cryptocurrency trading that is i invest my all money in one cryptocurrency. I cannot control my emotions when i get some profit. I suggest my all all friends. In cryptocurrency trading never invest your all money in one cryptocurrency and try to control your emotions