What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

My mistake in trading when I was a beginner was buying coins that were not well-known and could not be traded because their value continued to fall, they were cheap and I bought them with bitcoin. At that time I had not yet learned the basics of trading such as knowing coins and analyzing them. It was the biggest and unforgettable mistake that I considered a valuable lesson.

• +1 1

On 17/10/2019 at 22:40, jewelettes said:

Todos hemos sido novatos en el criptotrading en algún momento. Todavía me considero un novato, todavía estoy aprendiendo. Pero la criptomoneda es todavía una industria joven y hay mucho espacio para aprender. Los errores son parte de las curvas de aprendizaje.

Como novatos, he cometido varios errores comerciales y, mirando hacia atrás, me hicieron reír. Entre ellos se incluyen el envío a un intercambio con billetera en mantenimiento, el envío de una moneda a una dirección de moneda diferente, el envío de monedas a un intercambio de cierre y simplemente el abandono de una moneda que se eliminó de la lista en un intercambio. No sabía sobre qt wallet antes  😜

¿Qué hay de tí? ¿Tiene algunos errores de criptotrading para compartir?

For me the most Significant Error has been to have bought 2000 twt at $ 0.03 but under months later to $ 0.02 I thought it would go down more so I sold it all, then a few days ago I found out that it had risen to 0.15 each twt would have taken out $ 300 .

Yes, in the beginning you know the world of crypto-currencies made a lot of mistakes, most are sent to work address wrong, I didn't know a lot about currencies encrypted so I had to read more articles to benefit from the information and avoid committing those mistakes again.

• +4 1

When I am trading I think that if I wait too long I will miss out of the current oppertunity. And then I want to buy now. Unfortunately this has always turned out to be wrong. The next day the price has fallen a little bittle and I could have buy cheaper. I think I will never learn it...

I think you have experience more than what I do since the only mistake that I make is being stubborn to decisions I made in crypto currency. There is this time that I waste all of my coins in a certain crypto currency in dice because I thought at that moment the odds are favoring me since I managed to win three times in a row then suddenly the tables have turned and I began to lose all of my asset in that particular crypto currency. I also have this mistake when I did not make a research about the certain coin but is only newly introduced project which I thought would be profitable since it has different transactions. So, I tried to buy a plenty of that specific coin and hold it for some time. After a day, the value of that coin suddenly dropped to zero and never came back which concludes that I loss all of the assets I used to invest in that coin.

• +2 1

I would say one of the most common mistakes I used to make when I started trading cryptocurrecies was fomoing in every time I saw a massive green candle developing, I have certainly learnt  to control this, and now I prefer to buy at the lowest possible price. Yet, I still experience FOMO every now and then. 

• +2 1

Yes, I think everyone makes trading mistakes. I bought the wrong coin when I was going to trade, bought a coin with a low value and not a famous coin then held it for a while after that the coin price went down, I got nothing. only loss.

• +1 1

The most common mistake is sending cryptocurrencies to the wrong addresses There are some of them forgetting to put memo and tag symbols for some currencies such as xrp or sending currencies on several networks and making a mistake in choosing the network.

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

Yes a person Learns from his mistakes and mistake are part of  our success and experience.so important thing is To get proper research and then go for a decision

When I first traded, the mistake I remember the most was when I sold in a panic. When the price of the coins I had continued to decline in value, I tried to sell everything immediately so that I would not get a bigger loss, but the next day the value of the coin rose many times over

• +3 1
  • +4 1

When I started trading, I did not learn that much, just start and after searching on Google after watching some videos I made a profit when I made the first trade but then started to geting mistake after that. I accidentally bought Trump coin on yobit exchange But after few days it gave me a lot of profit 

• +3 1

I have made so many mistakes in crypto because i buy coins so many and they give me profit a lot but i do not sell that coin because i was thinking that this coin give me more profit and now that coins value is so much low and i lose my all profit now

• +4 1

I think going to trading without having enough knowledge and without the practice is the bigest mistake people make in the world of the trading and in the investment in the trading world.

Hi, I'm also a novice in trading, but so far I haven't focused 100% on this branch, I've considered looking for more information and maybe at some point if God wants me to be able to focus on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

When I first traded, the mistake I remember the most was when I sold in a panic. When the price of the coins I had continued to decline in value, I tried to sell everything immediately so that I would not get a bigger loss, but the next day the value of the coin rose many times over

• +3 1

If I really made many mistakes in my early days, one of them was sending money to my wrong micro wallet and I lost the funds, another was investing in a cryptocurrency that generated a loss of almost 100% a total madness but they are things that must happen to understand that not everything is easy and that this market is very volatile.

I have made some crypto trading mistakes but the most annoying one is that I bought XRP that's ripple at $0.44  and the price starts going down because XRP was sued by US sec and the price befalls to $0.20 so I don't have any option than to sell it.

i made many mistakes during trading of crypto market. My biggest mistake i invest three times and lending platform and lost three all the platform gone from the market.

The mistakes I have made is trading and believing that prices will just be going up, many of us have made that mistake, when the crypto market looks so positive we forgot that changes can happen at any time

When I was new in trading I just thought about high profits. I always wait for high price but I got loss every time. But now I have changed my plan and I just select stop loss order at 5 to10 percent of price. Although my profit percentage is low but overall I get good profits.

• +1 1

My number and only mistake I do make any time in Trading is greediness. My main obstacle is been greedy for other profit that is why I decided to quit trading for a number of time to settle down for my part and I end up loosing

• +1 1

I have invested in cryptocurrencies where I did not look at their volume and invest and I had a loss of more than 200% I literally had a lot of loss for simply not looking at anything or in any case not knowing because of ignorance.

I have a relative who sent a lot of money to the wrong wallet and this caused me so much fear of wanting to make transactions so now I confirm about 4 times the address of the wallets to receive the money to avoid an inconvenience like this type.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most mistakes that I makes all the time in trading crypto currency is to not know and search about the coins before start trading on it because you can find a lot of information and see that it's not a go for trading