What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

I made a lot of mistakes when I started in the field of trading.  At first, I fell victim to a new fake work, which led to the loss of my money.  I was following a wrong trading policy because I put all my money in one place and this is totally wrong.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading to increase their knowledge and experience.  Older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks and losing money.

• +2 1

The worst thing happens to me during trading is setting buy option on a token instead of sell option,thats why i am a bag holder of this newly coin. And still waiting to increase price coz i dont want to sell at loss.

• +3 1

Hey dear member how are you . i would like to say that still i have not traded in the market because i just collect the coins in my wallet and when i will receive more coins then i would think about the trading in the marketplace . thank you.

This is really funny. Praise be to God that I have not made any mistake yet because I still have not entered the investment yet, but who knows the mistakes that I will make in the future lol .. I still learn every day and read the mistakes of the members in order to try to avoid them in the future and the most important thing I have learned so far is that we have to buy the currency at the low price and sell it at the higher price, and we should not be greedy too much, because greed is harmful.

• +1 1

This is funny how fun your soul is to accept this loss .. This is how trading is, and this is the basis for being receptive to both profit and loss. Trade is for the smart and there is no trade without loss. Trading is one of the most difficult trade operations here. I have not previously entered into these operations but I intend yet A short period of entry into this world is there any advice?

I made mistake that i sold my coin un shoet time. Because the price of coin was increasing but i think that it will close on it. With this i lost a part of my profit. So thia always in my mind how much a loss. But now it have experience that what can be . So patient is important to me if i want to take advantage from any type of investment.  So knowledge and experience about thia thing is important if we are going to start and whcih techniques would help us.

We all make mistakes, but we should be calm and not give up. We must learn from our mistakes to avoid falling into them again, and we must share our experiences in order to provide information to others.

• +1 1

All members of this forum made some mistakes when they were new beginners or even later .. some of them were serious mistakes and some of them were considered simple mistakes.
 As for me, I gave someone's private key and he told me that he would take a percentage of my money that I would try my best to collect.
 The second mistake I made was: I withdrew money from my wallet and sent them to someone else's wallet.

• +1 1

We are all prone to making mistakes in the field of trading, and it is important to learn and gain experience from our mistakes, that the most mistake he committed is haste and impatience during the buying and selling process.

• +1 1

When I was new in trading I just thought about high profits. I always wait for high price but I got loss every time. But now I have changed my plan and I just select stop loss order at 5 to10 percent of price. Although my profit percentage is low but overall I get good profits.

• +3 1

My dear friend, it is not a big problem if we make some mistakes. This is normal because the world of encryption is something new for us, and we must learn the rules and methods of work so that we do not make mistakes and lose our money. We have to water and work with caution

I think I made some mistakes, such as that I bought some low-price cryptocurrencies, because I saw a lot of media hype about these currencies, but I was surprised by the decrease in their price even more and I lost most of my money in these investments.

• +1 1

I bought a currency without prior study about it, I bought it at a very high price and started to decline afterwards, so I immediately sold it all I do not lose a lot, but that gave me an important lesson

• +3 1

Working in this field requires great accuracy from us, especially when the member is still a beginner, so most of us when I started working with cryptocurrencies made some mistakes. For example, when I started investing in the wrong way, I bought weak currency and when its value fell, I sold it and lost capital.
From here I learned the basics of investment and it was a lesson for me.

• +1 1

Trading mistakes do Happen sometimes and almost everyone has made some mistakes. One mistake I've made is that sometimes greed comes in and I use high leverages to trade which at the end of the day I easily lose

My dear friend I want to tell you that the main trading mistake is you should not to buy any coins at the night time because the price of the different cryptocurrencies are increasing at the night time you should to buy the currencies at the daytime and sell them in the night

• +1 1

Different people makes different mistakes during trading and i also made some mistakes which result in loss of my money and my mistakes are very simple first is that i lack patients abd second is wrong choice of trading . And third one is lack of experience in trading .

• +3 1

Yes of course if we are newbies there must be mistakes that we can make lessons. I'm also a beginner, I don't understand everything about crypto. The mistake I made was that I exchanged the wrong coins and it made me confused at the time. I happened to ask my friend, and he told me. Hehehe

• +4 1

this problem is arguably very small but can affect the profit that might be obtained. ie I have traded by dividing my assets into several coins. when it was 3 coins that I chose, namely etherum, xlm and xem. of the three coins that have increased are xlm, while xem is down and etherum is stable. my mistake was to divide it, if I just focus on xlm, maybe on that day I could get a good profit.

My selling blunder is that I sell my shares so fast. When prices are down, I usually save a small sum and keep it until the price increases. When the price increases, I keep them until I suspect the price will fall, but my predictions are always right, and the prices end up rising even further.

Mistakes are part of trading, especially for beginners. The most important thing is to learn from them and not repeat them. My mistake is that I bought some currencies and at the first increase in their price I sold them and after a short period of time the price doubles, if I was patient a little, my profits would double.

• +2 1

All people make mistakes.

For me I got a lot of mistakes confused when I tried trading without knowing the basics or without knowing the results. I lost most of my money.

I don't regret it because I learned from it.

• +3 1

I have made so many mistakes in crypto because i buy coins so many and they give me profit a lot but i do not sell that coin because i was thinking that this coin give me more profit and now that coins value is so much low and i lose my all profit now.

• +3 1

I am still a beginner in Crypto world, patiently and carefully handle the trading and learning as well every day. So to say till date I haven't make any mistake/ errors related to my trading so far now. 

• +1 1

The world of trading is full of risks and fraudsters, so be careful. When I was a beginner in the field of trading I lost all my money because of fake currencies. The path to success is full of difficulties, so you must be careful carefully and be patient and persevere. I advise everyone to consult older members to avoid losing money.