Staking project - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

Staking project

Stake projects very little known but safe and profitable, this is found in prestigious exchanges, but what is the stake project?  You deposited your money in the cryptocurrency that it uses for stake, you retain it for a few days according to your convenience and it will generate a varied daily percentage, for me it is a sure thing to come from exchanges like the leading of binance.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are so many good staking projects in the cryptocurrency world. I think I might include a list here to help other forum members here. Pundi-X,Cosmos,Waves,Qtum,VeChain, Tron,NEM, Neo, and EOS etc. You can do your own research and choose one of them which you think the best . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Staking projects are a kind of deals with a platform or company. The deal is like you will invest a limited amount of money in the staking projects and then you will get interest of your available money. The process is simple and quite profitable also to earn from a staking project. A lot of platforms deals these kinds of deals. Coindeal is one of them. 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

Stake projects very little known but safe and profitable, this is found in prestigious exchanges, but what is the stake project?  You deposited your money in the cryptocurrency that it uses for stake, you retain it for a few days according to your convenience and it will generate a varied daily percentage, for me it is a sure thing to come from exchanges like the leading of binance.

For me staking of coins is kind of similar to investing. Because you also receive intrest on your investment. And from exchange like binance you will receive return for staking your coins in binance exchange. 

On 4/5/2020 at 12:51 AM, Michael0606 said:

@Michael0606   Staking is another process to validate cryptocurrencies transactions. it solve problem of energy cost and the impact on the environement. Contrary to what you say, this process is well known and has existed for several years, there are even derivatives .... Proof-of-Stake is supposed to be made inside your own wallet, not the wallet of a 3rd party... Remember this well known phrase: "Not your keys, not your coins".

NOTE: Staking = Proof-of-Stake = PoS. This process is available only with cryptocurrencies that are working  on the PoS consensus agorithm.

Reminder: For now, Ethereum (ETH) is working on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus but it wil swith to the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) in a near future.

Edited by bitcoinb
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I'm hearing about this project about staking for the very first time and I would like to know more about how to go about it may someone reach me out with some clarifications thanks.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:51 AM, Michael0606 said:

In the stacking project we got the coins and this is depend on the project that what type of that project is because if we have good project almost 1 million dollar than the peoples will join this so many or low amount than the amount is distributed in them and like this we make good money through this.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Staking usually helps investors (or whales) that hold large number of coins from a certain project. These people usually don't just buy one day and sell the next one. They invest in a project for long-term (many years). The staking option gives them the opportunity for an extra income. It can be considered same as dividents some stocks are offering.

I agree with you,binance is one of the trusted exchange platform,they offer different coins for staking with good percentage of profits,staking is one safe way to earn crypto while doing nothing without the fear of might getting lose. It is good for those who only wants to hold their coin and earn.

If this project is via reliable platforms like Binance, then this is amazing, but with unknown platforms, it is dangerous to put your money and leave it for several days because a lot of fraud and theft may take place in this way so you must be careful and choose the right platform

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Staking has been more of how how a user tend to contribute on the network of a Crypto coins, as from this activity you get rewards from such as this kind of be like a passive method of income when being a staked on a staking coin

I think this method is very convenient to get the money and you can make a profit from it according to the amount that you use on the platform or the stock exchange

BetFury                                                   

This is very true, stacking project is one of the best way to earn money. Stacking project give us very low amount but it is safe and we can earn money without doing anything. Few months ago I made 0.0098 sathosi from stacking in yobit.

• +2 1

This type of profit is profitable if the Deposit made for the steak can be withdrawn at any time. As the price of cryptocurrencies can quickly fall.

The Staking project is profitable for those who have a large amount of these currencies because it will get good profits quickly, but for people who have small currencies, trading is better for them on the BINANCE platform.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

The Staking project is profitable for those who have a large amount of these currencies because it will get good profits quickly, but for people who have small currencies, trading is better for them on the BINANCE platform.

I've tried staking in one of my coin and it didnt works, maybe that coin has no potential at all.n

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Staking is as profitable as trading and without any risk. You just need to do stake which means to buy and hold coins to get added to the mining pool. Your profit is depend on your Investment.

staking and an excellent earning opportunity to combine with lending both offer good percentages of income, in addition to binance and poloniex there are many defi dapps where you can stake many altcoins my favorite is compound

staking is just holding our cryptocurrencies in some wallets or exchanges and getting the profit of holding in return.project with a high trust and genuine are just amazing there we don't have to Work but holding or storing

Yes stalking is best option for holders to get daily profit. Many users hold crypto coins for high price but by that they can get double profit from it. 

• +1 1

Staking project is very good way of getting interest on the coin you stake at the sites, and it varies depending on the project, so select wisely and don't go to a fake site 

I appreciate your participation in your opinion regarding these projects, but I do not stand in them despite that. You are wasting time and money as well, and you bet a little what you earn is an important percentage of what I deposited on. This is my opinion regarding it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Stacking projects are good because they can make you a profit. But all in all, we need to be careful because anywhere where there is success, scammers are like to be there because they find new ways to steal everyday. We  should do some researches before joining any projects.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Few days back I see this stacking project in binance exchange, but I have knowledge about this stacks project, so I leave this option but now now explain how its useful and some members also support this stacks means its useful project, so now I also invest in stacks project to earn some extra income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think staking project it is a lucrative deals in platforms that do such projects with the user who will deposit an amount of money in the cryptocurrency and will get a percentage of the profits, it is a very easy and profitable process