Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

I also agree with you , this is a  tough option and position for you to get the sites that give you money just to start with them there is a lot of tough times that we have to see there is a lot of work to be done and that requires you are able to balance everything in the perfect spect as we see

• +1 1

If people utilise their time in a good way then definitely every work will be beneficial for them because everything having some listen to improve yourself more and I think if people are working in this campaign that is sufficient to learn about cryptocurrency even if you are loyal towards a campaign then you can see very shortly you are improving so well that every work related to the cryptocurrency becameing easier for you..

• +2 1

Yes this is sure you can't have expectation on any thing free. Without some effort and investment it is sure you can not get anything even purchasing a lottery ticket needs investment. Hope you will know to earn you need to put on effort.

I'm not agreeing if searching for free coins is just wasting if time, because the benefits of searching for free coins is like that you can find cryptotalk forum. 

Airdrop is Good source of Crypto Maybe you just not yet well educated about how some airdrop give good amount of money the best example of airdrops is Hex which is now Climbing the ladder of Crypto Success start from Small to Big.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 4/3/2020 at 12:37 AM, SuperCrypto said:

True, my friend, I have long tried a number of faucets and sites that give coins for free, but I discovered that they are just a waste of time and if you invest your time in learning something useful you can earn more.

Most of faucets in cryptoworld are scam, much better to know first if they are legit or not for you to avoid getting scam and you can avoid wasting your time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree with you I have tried alot of those sites

And I did not get any thing without wasting my time 

Some times I get aso little profit so we don't need for them any more

15 hours ago, Fzack said:

Without some effort and investment it is sure you can not get anything even purchasing a lottery ticket needs investment.

Well, this is actually true mate but there are some sites or forum like this forum are offering some free bitcoins without any investments happens, i hope you may understand mate.

Everyone should realize that you are wasting your life with these sites, but it is the best solution if you do not have capital. Especially if you do not have any experience in this field then you must go through that stage. Although I am a waste of time and effort to reap some cents. Also, you will be jealous of what you own in an investment on one of these swindlers in order to increase profits

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Not all free coins participated are waste of time I think there are some projects and campaigns that if you participated in it you will give you some good amount to start another business. Airdrops, bounties and other campaign are good for starting cryptocurrency to gather some ideas and knowledge of cryptocurrency.

8 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

Everyone should realize that you are wasting your life with these sites, but it is the best solution if you do not have capital. Especially if you do not have any experience in this field then you must go through that stage. Although I am a waste of time and effort to reap some cents. Also, you will be jealous of what you own in an investment on one of these swindlers in order to increase profits

Unfortunately this is the reality, these sites are a waste of time and it is best to work on this Forum or in trading. But if you do not have enough capital to trade, there is nothing wrong with working with these sites and earning some currencies until you raise enough capital to trade.

Searching for free bitcoin was not a waste of time for me, although, it is a waste of time as I saw not free coins that are profitable but it lead me to this forum through bitcoin which is not a water of time. 

Your words are true, but there are sites that offer encrypted currencies in exchange for tasks and work like this forum. You should only search well on honest and good sites.

Life is great and enjoy it

It's a wasting if you dont have a refferal and need a big amount ,all free website give very low amount but in general it's a free money they dont give to much,and if you work hard on them you get what you want,you will not be rich but can have some money 

• +3 1

Living on 2020 and looking for free crypto is totally a waste of time because no one in this world will provide anything for free which is so precious so it's better to earn by working hard for it.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:25 PM, MCSGlegend said:

You are absolutely right, it is much easier to engage in trading than just looking for easy money, scammers use this and get free traffic from inexperienced people. 

That's right much better to work for it than trusting those who said they will give you free coins. 

Mostly of them are  scam which you will only waste your time and effort if you believe them. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Free websites such as faucets websites, mining websites, PTC websites, faucets or mining apps, and others all free websites is wasting our time because they give us less money and our time is wasted a lot.

• +1 1

Yes, I wasted a lot of time on these sites and I did not earn anything to mention, but I found this forum the best forum for earning cryptocurrencies so I work hard here.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Searching for a free btc is not worth it since if you have find one, it's only few satoshis sometimes downloading games can give you few but it will only waste your effort. Don't believe on chasing free btcs since every earnings even in crypto world needs effort. 

airdops is a good way of earning if we join real and paying airdrop , I never think that advertisement website is real paying , mostly times they doings scams to its users . join bountys on bitcointalk for good result .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

11 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Yes, I wasted a lot of time on these sites and I did not earn anything to mention, but I found this forum the best forum for earning cryptocurrencies so I work hard here.

This is what happened with me, too, I wasted a lot of my time in the past behind the illusion of free sites and faucets sites and doubling the profit and false investment and others, but I won little and lost a lot, and finally when I found this wonderful forum I left everything and started working here.

We cannot earn a good amount if we are only seeking for free crypto i nthe internet. If you want to earn a crypto, you should start learning Crypto and trading and start making money with trading in low amount of capital.

Yes bro i agree, if we don't have skills or investment we can't earn we should keep in mind that. And if we know about Crypto currency Cryptotalk campaign is the best place for earning and expanding your knowledge too.  And talking about airdrop all of them asks for kyc nowadays and countries like mine aren't supported maximum so Cryptotalk is only best platform.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you always rely on looking for free cryptocurrency it is hard for you to gain money and your time will be wasted. If you want to earn good you need to work for it there is no easy way to earn money you need to put work hard time and effort.

Without investments, you will never make a sufficiently large amount of money, it is long and boring. But with minimal investments, like 100 dollars or 100 euros, you can already achieve results, for example, by investing in staking on the blockchain com or on a deposit on gekkoin.
But remember - don't invest your last money and as much money as you can't loose

• -1 1