Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

This is true. Free investment does not work, and I do not recommend it because it earns very little compared to investment. You have to invest in a paid way to take a step forward. 

It depends what you consider a waste of time. While you are looking for free cryptocurrencies, you are learning about this new system that is at the doorstep waiting to enter the world we live in. If you do not have extra benefits in your life to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is best to look for promotions where they are given to people who trust the projects.

Es cierto siempre hay alguna trampita y no te dan recompensa pero a veces sí como fue con UNI que tuvieron que gastar ETH para conseguirlos Pero llegó a valer $7. Y daban 400 UNI.

If we think that we can earn crypto free from any of the site than that is really a waste of time. There is no legit forum like this to earn money as this forum is giving the best opportunity to earn crypto currency by doing little bit of work.

• +3 1

We hope that yobit fulfills its promise and the free dollars that it said it was going to give since many have been doing everything possible to get them for a long time.

I do not completely agree with you what you are thinking. Perhaps you are not lucky in this field, yes there are bad currencies, but there are good and amazing airdrops as many people make good money

Yes it is! looking for free coins is a waste of time and most end up being scam and our investment is lost!
And the percentage that you actually pay is very low you have to work hard to get the reward!
You have to look for other methods and not waste time looking for free coins!

El 4/2/2020 a las 9:59 AM, Ch Ayyan dijo:

Si pensamos que podemos obtener cripto libre de algunos sitios esto es sólo una pérdida de tiempo. Como lanzamientos aéreos, sitios de anuncios. En su mayoría son estafa o dar muy baja cantidad. Si usted está buscando en estos sitios gratuitos que sólo está perdiendo su tiempo que no puede obtener ninguna cantidad respetable desde allí.

Si estás de acuerdo, dame 💜 reacción.

Saludos, la manera de ganar más seguro y más alto es con referencias, se acumulan en caso de que sea para pasar tiempo, la tarea en si se basa como dije al principio en las referencias, y que la mayoría son estafa

I agree, there's nothing free in the world of cryptocurrencies. If you don't pay money for something, that doesn't mean it's free - you might be investing your time, energy, let others use your pc and so on. And if it is free, then it's probably not worth it.

95% of the new sites or new coins that are taken out are scam, but I'll say something I did the Trust Wallet airdrop and Yoda Dollars from Yobit, and they were incredible and totally free, and they were this year 2020, and I was also in other very bad you just have to identify but I assure you almost all will not pay there are many scammers be careful.

Edited by cesarladino1515

On 2/4/2020 at 9:59, Ch Ayyan said:

Si pensamos que podemos obtener cripto gratis en algunos sitios, esto es solo una pérdida de tiempo. Como lanzamientos aéreos, sitios de publicidad. En su mayoría son una estafa o una cantidad muy baja. Si está buscando en estos sitios gratuitos, simplemente está perdiendo el tiempo, no puede obtener una cantidad respetable de allí.

Si estás de acuerdo, dame una reacción.

The truth is that since as you mentioned I have been in places where they do pay but the amount to withdraw is huge although there are good or reliable faucets but it is very difficult to realize how much you can earn with these pages.

Searching for free cryptocurrencies is a waste of time.

I do not agree, there are some very good opportunities, you just have to see the airdrop that the uniswap exchange made, just for having used it they gave us 400 units to the users.

The first thing is that nothing can be achieved freely. You have to do hard work to earn. The second thing is that there are many sites which are fake. Many sites are there which give you some little crypto but that is useless. You should spend your time to learn.

I respect your opinion friend but I do not agree with you, there are airdrops that have been very beneficial, such as the one from uni that gave its users 1000 usd or the one from yobit from yoda, in which I obtained around 500 dollars, it is true some result in scam, but others are usually very beneficial.

There is no such thing as free in this world. You might get some free faucets and airdrops but in real those are totally waste of time and energy. When I was a beginner in this crypto world,I tried collecting faucets and I got no profit from it. Try working hard and try doing trading and investment that will help you to achieve success in the crypto world.

Yeah, most of them actually, we shouldn't generalise all of them.but there is good website that give you free bitcoins ! its called free bitcoin !

ctually, yes. Searching for cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, better buy in an Exchange. You can use the Yobit platform or any other that is available, you just have to see that it is totally safe.

No i think you get free crypto currency but if you search in the right 

place  and i advise you to follow air drop official its a channel on telegram and it show legit airdrops

It is a waste of time expecting something worthy from a new project.

Good airdrops are conducted by already established projects (UNI, Yobit) and for that you don't need to waste time / energy to look for them. They will pop up on your notifications and you will notice them.

So allocate your time more efficiently, searching for airdrops wholeheartedly shows you are constantly looking for free stuff

I do not agree with the author, this is not a waste of time, yes there is a lot of deception in this case, but there are also such distributions as yobit, how many distributions I received, I was always happy

Not all airdrops are just waste of time, I participated to many airdrops some of them really gave me crypto that I sold for real money

Def, nobody will give you money for free. This isn't how it works in our world. The monetary system belongs to high classes nd they won't share

• +3 1

Yes, I'd have to concur with your previous statement. The vast majority of the airdrops currently available are simply that: fraudulent or containing low value. Although that seems to be the case, sometimes it could perhaps depend on the actual website where you're searching for the bespoke airdrops. Searching for the actual company offering the airdrop would provide you with a splendid way to guarantee a legitimately profitable outcome.  

Yes right, sometimes search free crypto is waste time, because most of the airdrops are very small, just $ 2- $ 5 or not worth it at all, maybe only 1-2 are of value, like uniswap, the price is fantastic, around 30 million for 400 uni, this is the most expensive airdrop in history, uniswap is the best an airdrop, make you rich