Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

You are right on the one hand, There are places like facucets that  don't work are a waste of time, but if there are very good releases a specific example is the YFI coin is a gift thow 3 and I get to be worth up to 40.000 each

Yes searching for free is just full wastage of time, peoples are crazy in collecting fund from faucet they are just shit,

If you really wanna start trading free you just have to take the parts in collecting the airdrop coins and sell them off when it genuinely launches on the crypto exchanges.

Recently there is airdrop of dlrs coin on Yobit.net exchange you can collect it free and they will sure list on exchange may be with in 1-2 weeks.

I believe that you can find free cryptocurrency and good airrops, but the scam is still more. In any case, free cryptocurrency is mostly small money.

False .. If you can generate a lot of free money with cryptocurrencies, I have been generating extra money for a long time thanks to many events, airdrops, raffles, games. In short, there are a hundred ways to generate free cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes time is wasted on certain pages that you have to work on and they ask you for a minimum withdrawal and when you arrive they ask you that you have to deposit something to be able to withdraw and most of the time it is a scam

I agree with you in part. Yes, most airdrops are fraudulent created with the goal of making a profit from you ( by resale traffic, at least). Note that not all countries have small amounts that can be earned through airdrop. In countries with undeveloped economies, where the dollar is highly valued, airdrop is an excellent addition to basic income. In Russia, for example, the average salary is about $ 5,500 a YEAR. Honest airdrop like diamonds.. It's worth the effort to find them. Don't be so categorical. Thank you.

Edited by orelaser

thee best way to get "free coins" is through aridrops. However, you have to work to get the reward, nobody gives you anything without you working for it 😎

I mean for the most part yeah i'll have to agree however stuff like airdrops are free crypto. But obviously people that promise you millions for something like logging on to a site are trying to scam you

No, it's not a waste of time, some airdrops can be profitable. You just need to research and read about in groups, forums and ask people.

I made a conclusion that free crypto can be found only at crypto exchange. A lot of airdrops, promotions and other stuff make it easy to some extra money from nothing - just use some couple of hours to participate and fulfill all the requirements for getting airdrops. 

I disagree. There are many examples of drops when there were a lot of them. Even the same Yoda could withdraw more than $ 20. This is very good.

As I can see by myself expirience - there are no free at all crypto.

You must pay. Not much but you must pay.

The same thing if you are asking about crypto-study. You will have to buy some courses in the end.

And after that you will do some progress

I would disagree.  There are still several ways to get cryptocurrency for free.  Such as staking and cryptocurrency mining

I fully agree with you that finding a free bitcoin is a waste of time. The best way you can do this is to trade if you want to earn some real cryptography, rather than looking for air drops.

If my friend is right, we should enter into projects that see their potential, working with other serious companies, for example for me a good opportunity is when they throw a currency that will be listed in a prestigious exchange as binance, yobit, among others, that generates a lot of confidence 

I recently participated in an airdrop from Yobit exchange. It has some steps to do to get the airdrop. It seems the price of the airdrop will be high and people who join will earn respectable amount. Any way i will report about the results as soon as this airdrop will be held.

On 02.04.2020 at 20:59, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

You are so wrong. If you can't earn from free airdrops and bounty campaigns then there is only one reason - you don't know how to do it. During 2017 I've earned only from bounty campaigns more than $60k. I wouldn't like to say that it's an incredible sum of money but though I think it's more than enough for free opportunities. 2018-2020 are not profitable of course, but still if you have a skill to choose the right bounty and if you have a brain to make max profit out of it, than you will be a success.  

free cryptocurrencies can be earned, for example, with airdrops, but you may not have your faith left, you do not need to impress other people.  crypto winners with airdrops have many patterns 

I am not agree with you. I earned free crypto, which prices was hundreds dollars. I earned crypto from Coinabse, Bitforex and Yobits airdrops. It means that we can earn crypto even without investment. 

I don't recommend to join ICO airdrops.

There is really not much that is received from the faucets, however there are several that let you rent referrals or that provide you with certain tools to increase your earnings, such as COINPAYU and ADBTC, yesterday I just won 300 satoshis and I did them maybe in 2 hours For the current day I already have another 100. I have begun to diversify between faucets in order to obtain more, the thing is not to get stuck in just one, and put those profits into mining to produce more.