Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

I believe, some coins do hold value in long term, but most coins are useless. However, if you keep an eye on masternode coins, some coins are in really bad shape and is like 1 satoshi in price, and then suddenly the developer does something and the price shoots up like crazy. So I guess keeping an eye out for such coins is more beneficial than free coins from faucet. 

On 4/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I agree with you that most airdrop projects are scams. But yobit's airdrop projects are very good

You're right in some extent. Searching for the free cryptos might be waste of time, but some free drops(airdrops) are worth considering, and pays significant amount than anyone could expect. In my experience most of them are scams, but trust me I have also earned more than $1000 from a single airdrop, the examples include Hydro, Netkoin, Energi, and of course the latest airdrop drop (UNI tokens), they are more than anyone could expect. So, I just want to make sure, not all free coins or airdrops are waste of time, some are really of worth and gives you a good profit after they are successfully listed in big exchanges.

If there are many pages that do not serve to earn a lot of money online, sometimes many scams, so it is not very profitable to work through these means, but for the economic situation we are all in, we do several of those jobs to be able to cover the costs of some things, and with those small coins collected to be able to invest it to generate more

Absolutely agree with you , i work for this website before and i don’t get nothing, just i low amount for a low amount, and this is not good, so my friend the best way is this forum 30k satoshi is a good amount per day , and also you can learn many things about cryptocurrency.

No todos los airdrops son scam, es cuestion se saber cuales hacer y cuales no, por ejemplo los airdrops que lanzan los exchanges casi siempre son reales, y pagan

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency and open source software project published under the MIT license inspired and practically identical in its technical aspect to Bitcoin.

Buy in yobit

I understand your point of view and in a way, you are correct.

The problem is that many are scams or promise and impossible amount of money. You cannot become a millionaire with and airdrop.

But if there are very good airdrops that are totally worth it, it is a matter of analyzing them very well and verifying that they are trustworthy people or companies.

Good luck everyone!

I think you're right. Most of the time They lie to you. They make you spread in a game? The one where you can't win. For example, they have deleted many publications and that makes it impossible to reach 100, they put many clubs The wheel.

• Useful or interesting 1

well sir some i mostly get free airdrop i have some telegram channel there some people give me trusted airdrop detail for good earning free coin.

I think it's not a waste of time looking for Crypto currency or Airdrop on a site, because you never know where luck might arise, so you always have to try when you can, if  Yobit's dollar airdrop gives decent price like $ 1 for example, I believe others could get out of poverty.

Hi! I support you in what you say that many or most sites end up being scams, mainly telegram bot, but if you know how to study the projects well you can obtain positive profits from verified airdrops

Friend, if you take it as a hobby, it is not a waste of time, because you must also make sure that it is one of those who do pay and comply with the proposal, I attest that if there are some who pay, I was fortunate to take advantage of one that did pay me . I recommend you not to believe in those who make very exaggerated promises of payment and do not ask for anything in return, or of which you have little information, investigate and then i

From my experience  i would say yes, a lot of airdrops are scam, people  who can't  make money  honestly  because they don't  have enough  brain cells  to do so, i think is a waste of time, but in the other hand you should try at leats mainstream  airdrops, they have a better chance to pay 

Searching for free crypto promotions I don't think is a waste of time. It is used for people who do not have enough income to invest, but are willing and see a future in it. It is also free money, it is a perfect way to get money just like you do working or otherwise. It never hurts some extra benefits.

I know the reason why you writing a post like that. You writing it because most of airdrops nowadays are scams that only trying to bate you for social media activities. In fact the only thing you should do is check and verify all of the information you receive. I am always using my group chat with crypto users to talk about something. It's all about community.

i personally l dont think so l think searching for free airdrop is how people learn about crypto currency when you are sick and tired of searching of it you will be guru in the world of cryto this is how l learn crypto currency 

It is not because many people including myself have gotten many free cryptocurrencies in aidrop events etc.
but many times they are scams I think that's why many people don't like it but if you get informed well you could generate an inline salary so from my point of view they are very lucrative and if they are very worth it

Yes, almost in all serchnig for free coins is only waste of time. You will get several satoshi which and will can't to withdraw it. But some airdrops are really good. At example, airdrops at Yobit giving real money. Little but real.

I believe that it is not like that, if you have to work on faucet, apps, ptc and know how they are used, to get the most out of it, if you can besides that nothing is free, to get good rewards you have to work on it.

Edited by cesarock11

no podemos generalizar sobre las regalioas y las fauces que son perdidas de tiempo hay plataformas que ofrecen grandes cantidades de estas monedas y se le realiza el hold y tenemos grandes cantidads el ejemplo personas me puse a resolver capchas con nano me daban una buena cantidad por ese trabajo y esta moneda llego a 34 dolares en yobit.net reclamaba una moneda y llego a valer 1 dolar oseo no es perder el tiempo

I think you are thinking wrong. There are people who make serious profits from advertising airdrops. for example meme coin, uni coin

I really do not think it is a waste of time, obviously we must know who offers them, if it is a reliable site or not. But I think it would be good to try it, since something like what happened with uniswap could be repeated.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/2/2020 at 9:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I couldn't agree more, its such a waste of time for the returns on offer. I don't mind chasing some of the free coins from Yobit, like Yotra, Easy, Talk & Dlrs just because they are mostly easy to get and i can invest them back into Yobit. Everywhere else, it seems to take more time and energy to attain any free coins than the amount you receive is worth.