Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Well, how can I say, I received a very nice amount of money with some airdrops, and plus the coins themselves after some time gave a very good growth, so in rare cases you can very successfully get coins for free and earn good money on them, you just need to attract referrals, this is the only difficulty

I very much agree with you on this, and indeed it happened to me very often, but this does not prevent that sometimes you may get serious encryption for a good amount

I don't think it's just a waste of time.I think that this can make money ,Yes of course we can stumble,but without mistakes there is no profit

• Useful or interesting 1

Поиск бесплатной криптографии пустая трата времени, в большенстве случаев это реклама или скам сайты, криптографией нужно заниматься самому лично и понимать ее, только так вы познаете как на этом заработать.

Я всегда регистрируюсь в майнинге и других подобных сайтах но они дают нам от 24 центов до 50 в месяц и это просто ошибка пустая трата времени и я не знаю что они думают люди будут оставаться онлайн за эту дешевую оплату на своих сайтах

Of course bro , the sites which give free btc give very very little amount of Btc , I agree with you , and most of there sites are scammers what to scams peoples crypto , 

Gold and silver coins are placed inside a bride's wedding shoes. At the end of the year people clean their homes and offices. 

• +1 1

For example Trading - 98% of traders lose money or earn 1-2% / month. Why waste your time if for a year with a conservative strategy you will earn 30% in dollars? The best way to do business and earn 100% per month. And invest the profit in crypto / shares

On 8/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, TheRaed said:

I strongly agree and this is true, and I believe that nothing is free. They are all deceptive advertisements

If somethings would be free, everybody can be rich very easy. You are definitely right about that nothing is free either here or in the whole world. If someone says that something is free, that means it is fraud and scam, try staying away from them. 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

It is true what you say that in those airdrops there are many scams but there are also those that are not scams and give enough money to start a business

• +5 1

Well, I do not think it is a waste of time because many have managed to obtain very good profits in free cryptocurrencies and it has been seen that if you can earn in this way with great constancy

You could have a free trial One of the great barriers when using cryptocurrencies is the technical aspect, people do not want to risk losing their money on something they do not fully understand. Fortunately, several individuals and organizations have already thought about that and, for educational and even advertising purposes, several platforms have been created for anyone to get and use some free fractions of cryptocurrencies. Here are some of them.
Telegram, Faucets, Airdrops, Games, Reading and Videos groups.

Your words are correct, but if you have a large channel and have a respectful interaction, you can earn decent amounts of money from every honest airdrop via your referral link. 

Find cryptocurrencies for free yes, it is a bit difficult with faucets and airdrops that are scams, I think the best thing is to buy or offer a service and receive payment in cryptocurrencies

Getting free cryptocurrencies is a great waste of time, since they make us complete many tasks and in the end, the cryptocurrencies that we receive are very few, they do not even reach 1 dollar. Don't waste your time on that guys.

Not always, many times when companies give away tokens so that people know more about them and that company's projects are very good, those free cryptocurrencies gain a great value in the market and the person who obtained those coins in their promotional campaign benefist a lot.

Edited by Lenard
  • +1 1

That's for sure, nothing is free in the world of cryptocurrencies.
What some sites offer of free coins is just a joke to me, it is not possible to make real profits through the free sites.

You can get if you are searching in the right place because there

are alot of scammers but there are legit too on telegram there is a channel called airdrop official they present a legit airdrops

I totally disagree with you, because currently this area has matured a lot in such a way that there are pages where you can receive acceptable profits without any investment, and they are usually very profitable to operate in them.

Likewise with Airdrops, they are a source perhaps not one hundred percent safe, but if it works well and has consistency, I assure you that if you are determined you will be able to obtain good dividends.

All this I tell you on a basis, it is just a matter of giving yourself the opportunity to generate money online.

No, I would not say like that. You can find realy good project with tokens, which is going to rise in its price, if you search for it)) Many new tokens appear everyday in the world, but only few of them become popular and expensive. So, searching is not a waste of time, believe me!

Friend, that depends a lot on the type of project, because I have been able to obtain free crypto currency that has allowed me to generate good benefits and passive benefits that have helped me a lot. 
A perfect example are the Airdrops and the faucets.

• +4 1

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I don't think so bro I earned from airdrops and bots on telegram more than 300$ until now it all depends on your patience and time you shouldn't waste any chance come to you I waste some airdrops I could have earned from it more than 1000$ but I know my luck I'm completely unlucky

• +2 1

Free cheese only in a mousetrap. Of course, this is a common waste of time. It's just a bet on your luck and the chance to find something. Better start learning how to trade or mine cryptocurrency, earn some money and start trading on your own without thinking about how to find something free