A short Guide for beginners (and older members) affected by the forum's pay-per-post blockade (UPDATED 12/19/2020) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

A short Guide for beginners (and older members) affected by the forum's pay-per-post blockade (UPDATED 12/19/2020)

This is a great opportunity for honest member of the community to be able to participate again in the cryptotalk campaign. Although I don't actually know how much time it will be needed for them to prove they deserve it, still I think that it is worth the effort. Probably the best way to accept new members would be an application form after writing the 100 posts that would be received from the mods for their approval.

Thank you for this information! It is really helpful to everyone and we must consider this content always especially to the beginner who are new in cryptotalk.

• -2 1

Tanks Dear friend I think this guide would actually help those who got banned from the site due to the fact that there country was been banned due to the issue in which there where seen as spammers .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, BTC Future said:

This is a great opportunity for honest member of the community to be able to participate again in the cryptotalk campaign. Although I don't actually know how much time it will be needed for them to prove they deserve it, still I think that it is worth the effort. Probably the best way to accept new members would be an application form after writing the 100 posts that would be received from the mods for their approval.

In my case, it only took a day or so after I sent my PM for approval. If the older members aren't so sure about the quality of their posts, they can still improve themselves before submitting their PMs; maybe that will improve their standing by the time they are evaluated.

As for newbies having to go through an approval after writing 100 posts, this was actually already suggested before in an old topic. There were plenty of reasons being conjectured there as to why it can't be done.

12 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

very useful post, i like your advise, its may be very useful for beginners if they follow your advise, and please try to make short post, its too long and no one have enough time to read such kind of a long post.

That is already as short as it gets, I will no longer edit it. They can always skip the introduction and go straight to the actual guide if they like though, which I already separated with ( ... ... ... ).

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Members on this forum should be learn from the last countries ban from this forum. Those countries were restricted from the forum's payperpost campaign due to excessive number of scammers and low quality posters. We should also be aware that if we do not properly obey forum's rules, we will also get banned. 

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate, this will be benefited by the members here especially for the new members here in this forum, i hope that you will be continuing to sharing some useful information. Happy posting.

although many people were annoyed by the countries ban, it helped clean the forum from a lot of scammers and i respect the admins for this decision

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

First I want to thanks for giving every related information for the new beginners in this topic you have given all the information nothing to be add in this content but I want to say every new beginners should try from their self to get understand the things there to do in this campaign that will much better and I want to appreciate you for giving such a useful content and everyone should give you appreciation for your hard work.

This is a Good advice guide for all new users here how to type posts and how will your topic will be useful all need this informations to work a Good work 

This is a very interesting post and i had no idea that they were granting people with exceptions to the country ban rules. I think that this is very good for those countries because those that want to make an honest living and earn from this site are willing to put in the hard work and the time and they will be reviewed and granted access. This will not exclude them and punish them for the acts of others in their country. I think that in doing so the forum is being extremely considerate.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I never notice that  we can DM the Moderators to appeal for. Something. Thanks for clearing some things and your elaboration on how to be valid in this campaign is very good.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thank you for this wonderful post's. I guess your posts is very profitable for both members beginners or old. Manly your post is very helpful for beginners because Because you have described everything that beginners need.

Members whose countries no longer receive payment through this forum can submit an appeal and reconsider the moderator, your account will be reviewed and you can return to receive payment in this forum.

Life is great and enjoy it

It's a useful post for new users and also for older user like me ,there is many information that i dont know and now i can see the reason why the forum restrict some user or countries 

In my opinion, the best goal of this forum is to properly understand cryptocurrencies.
Because you get this information for free, although the process of earning bitcoins through this forum is also great.

This topic includes all the important information to start in the forum and also helps in developing accounts for active members, as continuing here requires an actual commitment like any other job in life and it is not necessary to underestimate the laws for a simple reason that it gives a good financial return and a very little time daily and this is not available in any Another work or other place.

• +2 1

On 7/18/2020 at 7:23 PM, Abuyaman said:

I think this is clear now this forum everyday they making their rules very strict and new and old as well need to follow them other wise no payments for members of crypto talk forum. 

The forum is still in process of improving therefore the forum will be more strict than now all we have to do is to abide by the rules. Try to work perfectly.

Edited by Ndayebo8

Okay thats wise but we have to also be careful of what we are doing, this forum had its users deleted and banned because of violation of rules, we need to be very careful not to allow members who are making huge mistakes that can cost us and this will be something that can help us in every way we do this kind of things

Forum rules have changed and changed continuously, starting with the number of paid posts and ending with the payment system In addition to banning countries that are majority members are spammers It is likely that other countries will be added if something similar appears in the future Thus, these things give the user a correct perception and direction of action

Hmm, very interesting topic! I think many countries were blocked because of the fact that there were a lot of spammers and scammers from them. Of course, many people can use VPN to earn money, but still, it has a strong impact! But now, we understand the fact that the forum is the coolest and real people!

You guide very well and I really appreciate your post because it is more helpful for beginners. Thanks for sharing my dear friend...

• -2 1

The forum rules are indispensable as they are the means and the guide for action. Without them, no one will be able to continue working However, there are certain rules that must be followed. Written mistakes and forming incomprehensible words are considered spam, as well as copying from sites and pasting articles here is forbidden, as well as promoting unreliable links or sites is prohibited and many overlook these matters.

• -5 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=11286887

Good evening! 

some update: 
-users who cheat likes were disconnected from the payments  this is ~ 400 users who have more likes in the stat than actually on the forum, if one of you is blocked by mistake and you have a lot of good posts, then contact @Bigpat for a possible unlock. 
- there will be no more payment for likes in tokens, because there are too many cheaters. 

For members who are affected by the recent announcement, the topic post on page 1 can be used as a guide for restoring your accounts. A few adjustments are needed.

I tried the following procedure below myself, and it works. Hope it works for you too.

Before proceeding to read below and act on it, make sure you haven't been cheating. Instead of restoring your account, you might find yourself getting banned. Mods may be going to check up on your post quality, ratings, possible multiaccounts, etc. after all.

• For members who have already been in this forum for a long time, steps 1 and 2 can be skipped. For new members, try editing and improving your posts like the one described before.
  • Contact the mod (Bigpat) via PM. Your post on his profile will only get buried unviewed by other complaints, and the Banning / Warning Appeal topic is NOT the proper venue for requests.

The following requests are accepted:
    1) Ban removal
    2) Removing a warning point

... No mention of request for payment restoration.

• PM the mod ONE TIME only, do not flood him with many requests/complaints.
  • Write your request PM in a formal manner, and do not write anything stupid that can piss him off. And like before, the following quote is just an example, DO NOT COPY THIS and write your own version.

(write in topic title: [ Request for restoration of payment ] without the [ ] )

Hello,

I would like to have my user account be restored for payment due to the recent announcement.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=11286887

I believe I got flagged by mistake, and so I submit myself to a review to be allowed back into the payment system.

Thank you.

• After sending your request, wait for a few days or so. The queue may be long depending on the number of entries.
  • The mod may PM you back informing you that payment has been restored. You should check your Yobit account to confirm.

Good luck.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Thank you so much for sharing such important information.

This useful information definitely help newbies who post unnecessary daily. Hopefully they learn from your post . Creating a new topics isn't mandatory but remember this your post is useful and have good content too

Since my joining, the laws have changed in a short period, and this indicates flexibility and lack of compliance with certain work limits Also, cleaning up the forum is a priority for administrators in terms of keeping it with excellent content The list of banned countries may be increased or decreased depending on the members ’work and the extent of their interaction with each other.

• +1 1
  • +3 1