Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Yes, these are the rules, and beginners should know that the time between each participant in the forum should be 3 minutes.

• +1 2

Okay beginners are confused most of the time and its usually very important they understand where they are getting themselves to the work to which they can be able to handle everything in perfect progression so beginners must read the rules and everything else just follows and nothing to worry them at all its that easy and simple

• +1 2

On 3/15/2020 at 1:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Hello dear gentlemen, for all beginners here you have to read to avoid some mistakes first you must post topics that exceed 100 percent secondly the first hundred comments to confirm your presence in the forum unpaid

• +1 2

This is really very important for all the new members but i would also like to tell that all the things that you mentioned is already given in the website. I request that please avoid repetition if posts. Please my friend these all things are already mentioned before.

• +1 2

Thank you my friend 

I have read all the rules carefully

They are logical and not so hard

On every user using this forum

Thank you so much my friend 

Yes ofcourse,

The things first beginners should know at first in cryptotalk is 

1. Rules of the cryptotalk

2. How to comment/post

3. Should not break the rules 

4. Need to know that for first 100 posts there will be no payment

5. Need to sign-up with yobit at yobit.net

These are the things that a beginner should know and many more...

On 3/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

To continue our work on this forum site we have all should to know the rues. Because any violation of rulse can affect on our account. And there is a requirement to get payment from publications.

• +1 2

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

That was nice. Every member should know the basic things in this forum to avoid any unwanted things that might happen including banning of account. We as a newbie we should not just rely on asking someone about how this works,we should explore this forum on our own.

• +1 2

When I was beginner in this forum then I also faced a lot of problem and issues. Your this post is very helpful for all the newbies who are facing those issue. If they read it then they can understand how to do work at this great forum.

• +1 2

i advise all new members to read the rules, they are very easy and will help you make sure you don't get banned or even get a warning point

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I hope from newbies to read your article very well ! but I think that new members can't get paid anymore ! so they are just here to help us to improve this forum !

The site of Crypto takes and how it's being used varies as we have members who maybe on a very small scaled just come to see on some topics on search, as we Also have members who also have on making use on the forum to contribute

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This post must be pined in the top of the session of about forum,for all new user and to have the opportunity to learn any thing about this forum and know the rules 

• +1 2

On 3/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes that all is really easy to do this, just my advice is reading the rules to never face any problem. Because if broken the rules you will get banned.

That's right. 

Beginners should read that for them to be able to know those things that need to do and need to avoid inside the forum. 

Reading the rules is a must. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Many many thanks brother for posting such important information for all the beginners.The linking of cryptotalk account with yobit in cryptotalk campaign is must of everybody,without it no body will get payment.And also following all the rules is also must.

• +1 2

Dear friend I don't think that there is a need of this post because Crypto talk has clearly mentioned that You should not repeat same post. This is mentioned by Crypto talk only. But it's on you. It's your choice.

• +1 1

This content will going to help every beginners to get a welcome frame of this campaign you have mentioned the main topic of rules and regulations that's the main part of this campaign without having discipline in yourself you cannot survive in this campaign and its opportunity for every beginner to became a good knowledgeable person about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, the most important thing in this forum is to follow its rules and laws and understand them well and apply them, and then you can get paid for each post or topic

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you my friend for this post. Many beginners don't know how to work in this forum and your post is complete and after reading your posts beginners will know how to work in forum and why rules is important.

• +1 1

This is a very useful information everyone of us must abide to if we really want to be part of this campaign because if anyone break the rules and regulations definitely he/she must have to face the penalty by the moderators of the forum. As for the linking of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign in yobit exchanger I think it is temporarily off due to some reason but we hope it will soon be on again for new members to join.

• +1 3

add to that:
4- The content of your posts must be useful and not repetitive.
5- The content of the posts is related to the cryptocurrency.

Yeah all the members should read all the pinned post for every section to learn all the rules we can see a lot of new member posting referral inks in the mobile apps section which is strictly prohibited in this forum and always post useful post to get payment.

I agree to you my friend before I do somethings here like posting, giving reaction and creating topics I'll go to the rules and regulations here reading it carefully and understand it well for us to avoid some consequences whenever we do wrong here like getting a warning points or getting our account ban but if we already knew it then it is time for us to do things here and when we are already done with our first 100 important post we will start getting pay.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, tienda said:

Nice information and it will surely be useful for the beginners becuase most of the beginners dont read the forum rule first so if they see YOUR post they can get encourage to read the forum rule..again most of the member come here to hunt money which is look like spam that is prohibited so be careful about it for the beginners             

• +4 1

On 5/29/2020 at 4:00 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, the most important thing in this forum is to follow its rules and laws and understand them well and apply them, and then you can get paid for each post or topic

To the little knowledge I have I don't think that there is a benefit of creating this post because Cryptotalk has explain everything You should know in details all the way you try for remembering otheres.