Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

If you have newly joined this forum focus on learning because if you have knowledge then you can easily earn from different aspects just you need to have is skill and knowledge. So, I would suggest you to invest in yourself by learning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is so educative to everyone especially new user's, a step by step guidance on how to become successful in the forum, because through studying the rules and regulations keep him safe and protected from going against the law in the forum. And further guidance on how to linked cryptotalk to yobit account to be receiving payment

Thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I'm still new to this forum, so these rules apply to me too. But I completed my first 100 comments task. I am now a junior member of this forum. But I still claim myself new and I will try to abide by your rules. thanks for your advice.   

The rules of the forum are the most important thing for the beginners of this forum. They should read it first before doing anything here so they would know if they are doing the right or wrong things. ReaReading it takes time but it its really worth it reading.

• +2 2

This is a great help for every beginners or newbies. I remember back when I can't barely finish my first 100 post, I'm very clueless on what I need to do or must do, because I'm just a Beginners. This kind of topic really a  great help for me when I'm just a beginner. That is why this is very commendable and worth reading. 

BetFury                                                   

Unfortunately, we find many beginners who ask about the rules, even though they are installed at the beginning of each section, and they do not read them, but rather publish a post in order to receive payment for it Also, we find members of high ranks asking the same question This is spam, so I think there should be a word filtering system that prevents the publication of a topic that contains words about the forum rules.

well explained my friend but i suggest you to edit your second point since there is a new payment system so new users here don't get confused if they read this topic 

• +1 1

Thia forum has provided us with options of earning some talk token on daily basis after completing posts but before that we need ti follow the rules and regulations of this forum, we should try and abide by the terms so that our accounts will not be hurt by the moderators.

Welcome all newbie and appreciate to do hard work for learning. First of all you should need to know all the rules of this forum which will helpful for future problems. 

You should posts good and get reputation and earn money as you want. 

straight explanation and very simple! alright managed something i didnt see on the general rules and etc
which is the yobit linking thanks for the guide sir!

• +2 1

I think that the link is not what is now the campaign about but you need to update this. It is not correct information for now but it was for the past. I write this so new member do not get the wrong information. I hope I helped.

• +2 1

Thank you for this I have read the rules and hope I am following correctly. I will read the links you ahve posted too and see if there is something different from what I have read. As beginners we need to know these things before we grow and act responsibly.

• +1 1

On 3/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes that all is really easy to do this, just my advice is reading the rules to never face any problem. Because if broken the rules you will get banned.

Knowing the rules will lead us to know what to avoid and what to do so we will never receive any violation points. Always obey those and I promise that we will never have any problem about violation. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The basic task everyone who comes into the forum newly is supposed to do is take at least a week and visit every section of the forum so that he will achieve some knowledge about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large and also know the rules and regulations because it is the main key here that decides you faith in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

Thank you for the rules of the forum the other link was about a past rule abou the payments but now this is changed, but you are welcome anyway for the good post that is helping me and all new users find what they have to do.

Yes, you are totally right mate. Begimmers must follow this for understanding all about cryptotalk and it's benefits from the read and follow rules and terms of forum. Must follow the fundamental principles to getting payment on every post. 

Thank you for providing this information. The most important thing in the forum is to follow the rules and adhere to them because if we do not follow the rules, we will be presented with a warning and a ban, and we will not be able to make any profits.

Very good piece of information my friend, as beginners may not know what they are doing at the beginning. So thank you for posting this, it may help the beginners very much as they are just getting to know stuff.

Thank you very useful posts for all the beginners because most of them don't link their account to yobit and then complains about not getting paid so this is very important to all the beginners out there.

Thanks for providing us this kind of useful information with us. There are some rules to follow this site. First of all you need to create a post which must be meaning ful. After reaching 100 post you will starts earn money. And the way is make post and earn Money.

As a beginner ,we sometimes find difficulty of finding what is necessary for us. But you have brought all the the necessary data in one post which will be much helpful for the beginners. And we really appreciate your peice of work. So thank you for doing that for the people. As a beginner, I really am thankful to you. 

Thanks @tienda for showing concern to newbies by creating topic that newbies will benefit from it. l suggest the moderators will make it mandatory for every new member to read the rules of this forum before accepting him/her as a member of this great forum so that he/she will know the Do and Don't of the forum.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

I haven't found this post when I started, it would help me a lot as you have in links what I looked for, but thanks for the effort and I know we can count on members that are helping others and trying to make this easier, I do the same with my posts and comments and I avoid mistakes that can create problems to the forum.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Yea,you are right.these information will help them from being banned and having negative reaction from people in this forum.

There was no definite page which explain how to earn from here ur one post explained everything in short and sweet manner. I am looking forward o earn and learn form this website 

• +1 1