Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Thanks buddy this topic post is very helpful for those of us who are beginners.  Many new members who are joining the forum post without following the rules in the forum and make mistakes by violating the rules.  Now those who will watch this topic will be able to know about the rules of the forum and payment system by clicking on the links here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Firstly beginners should know that they really need to be patient and that they would have to complete 100 post before they begin to earn

everyone should always read the laws of the forum well before starting work, but recently, the number of beginners has decreased and I think that the old member. 

everyone should always read the laws of the forum well before starting work, but recently, the number of beginners has decreased and I think that the old member. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Follow the rules 

Complete your 100 posts.

After that posts 20 per day and paid by 200 talktoken 

Must login to the site where you convert this reward to useful money in your pocket 

Understand the idea and logic behind this forum 

Observe each other. 

As a beginner, I appreciate this publication is so useful and with such good information I had already read the rules for the rest of the night and reviewing them from time to time, even so we are prone to making mistakes as humans that we are
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

• +3 1

You have to follow forum's rules carefully otherwise you will be banned by the moderators. Before getting started here, I advise you to read forum rules carefully. You are not allowed to make the copied and useless posts here. 

• +3 1

Thank you so much for the information! This was really much needed..as this platform is very new to me. After reading this I totally understood now how this works. This is the one of the thing I really like about this platform that everyone is trying to help each other..and I think that's the biggest advantage of all!!

• +4 1

This information is useful for every beginner, thank you, every new member must know these rules and information to be able to make their way in the forum. 

• +5 1

Much obliged to you such a huge amount for sharing a superb point, new individuals will gain so much from this subject and we should all observe the guidelines of cryptotalk forum.If we adhere to all the principles of cryptotalk discussion, would we be able to rake in boatloads of cash from cryptotalk and become familiar with a ton about the cryptotalk Forum an extraordinary stage for finding out about cryptographic money.

• +3 1

On 15/3/2020 at 7:42, tienda said:

Hola novatos! ¡Eres bienvenido a este mejor foro de Cryptotalk donde te pueden pagar por publicar! ¡Pero primero debes seguir algún paso!

1- Necesitas conocer las reglas de este foro aquí:  Reglas generales de Cryptotalk

2- Debe seguir algunos pasos para calificar para el pago aquí; Reciba un pago por cada publicación

3- Debes llegar a las primeras 100 publicaciones antes de que te paguen por cada publicación.

Muy importante para todos los miembros nuevos, si aún no se ha registrado en el intercambio de sitios web de Yobit, debe hacerlo y vincular su Cryptotalk.

Every day the community increases its population and it is very important to highlight everything necessary for us to be a more entertaining and complete community and this will be achieved by creating themes like this one that you did, and thank you very much for sharing it.

• +2 1

Valuable information that we must be thankful for, and I add a simple piece of information to it: that is, not all posts are accepted, so the member must check his wallet to see the number of posts that have been accepted.

• +2 3

The most important thing is that we need to keep on going and being sure that we are able to put together a good site that explains about the forum but this is really wonderful. its really important to keep on going,so we have to put together everything, new begginers are here, that is really right to go with that.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

tremendous work this is surely informative and and biggeners need to comply with the guidelines. there are also few greater precautions that biggeners have to maintain in my thoughts. never use a couple of bills on same ip cope with, don't use public wifi, don't replica paste , those will get your account ban.

• +2 1

Yeah we all need to know about it. Many user don't know about it so they can get ban from here. So i think every member should remember this rules and your post will be helpful for every unknown person.

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful post.
Really, by reading your post, many beginners' questions will be answered.
I want to add something:
I hope that all new members of this forum will commit themselves to giving good reputation to useful posts like this one!

Yes my dear friends you can get real information about this forum here in the comments so try to read all the comments by the senior they have shared their opinion about the forum in the comments  you need to read for all the knowledge you can get information about the work like how to work how to earn in this forum what is the rules of this forum and how you can good rating in this forum this tyoe of information is  avaialable in the comments for you only so learn before to work and posting in this forum you also can learn about the investment and trading by reading comments.

It is very helpful information that you shared with beginners. I appreciate you for sharing such type of information. It is the responsibility of seniors to guide the beginners.

That's right my friend every begginers should read the rules first so they can understand how things work here. Most of the newbies here for earning some satoshi and if they' really want to earn that money they need to do their research before making posts and if they give wrong information they might get banned. My suggestion for the begginer is try to improve your knowledge about crypto because i beileve crypto still early days and if you know more about it you can invest wisely and in the future you might get what you dream.

• +5 1

One of the best things about the crypto talk forum is that there are members like you who will guide the new members in the right direction. I think there are very few forums out there which helps the beginners in such a way in which crypto talk does.

Hi there. Thanks for the informations provided. I agree with most of them. There are some basic things that each new member should follow. If you read them and behave accordingly, there will be no problem at all. Also, please react positively to each others posts since it is important for some of us. And while sharing your knowledge please know that you are doing a very good thing for beginners. They all new your experience, this please don't forget.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

One of the best things about the crypto talk forum is that there are members like you who will guide the new members in the right direction. I think there are very few forums out there which helps the beginners in such a way in which crypto talk does.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:27 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Thank you for this important links to official announcements. I am hopeful that it will help beginners to learn about the platform in more detail, and they would be updated with the codes of conduct and make quality publications based on their knowledge and understanding with their prior research on a specific topic.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Ielie said:

I think that what you have to do is what you need to know from the start, which is to abide by the rules of the forum in order to keep you safe here as long as possible
Here are some forum laws that protect you from being exposed to warning points or being banned
Do not write random, unwanted, unwanted or important posts
Also, do not steal ideas from fellow members and post them here
Also, do not copy and paste comments because that will lead to ban
Share does not publish content of less than 100 characters, because that is against the laws

This is also one thing which I agree with you should not post unwanted things or useless things in the forum and when you venture into creating topics create topics which are useful and informative.

This is important  information  that every new member should  know.  

Iam a new one ....i didnt know thats rouls befor

Thanx ..we waiting you to more information

• +1 1

Thank you so much for telling us all this information it is really helpful to us who just joined the forum Newly,it help in tell us what this forum really stand for.