Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

This platform is so good.  All the member help too much. For beginners It's a   great point to learn something new. It's a great platform. Everybody should work carefully       

• Useful or interesting 1

Your post is very informative and helpful for the beginners and nebies. They need to know all this even before starting their work on crypto. 

Following the rules of the organization where you are working is the foremost priority of anyone, so following the rules of cryptotalk forum must be our first priority

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Newbies need good guideline from senior members and time to time senior members are making good content to guide them in better way their are several threads for newbies who put great effort in bring every good explanation for  them to understand the forum rules. Their for all the efforts of the senior members must be appreciated by all members .The newbies of today will be tomorrow seniors if they are properly nutritious. The forum is putting all the guide lining thread in pinned or highlighting them for newbies so they can benefit from them. 

Good information. Sometimes beginners get confused about the rules of the forum and the earning method of the forum. The create post asking for help. I think your post will help them to clearify the system.

Acceptably explained my isolated but i put it to somebody you to change your second purpose since at hand is a new payment system hence new users at this juncture don't catch bemused if they study this matter.

thank you for this topic I wish that we all enjoy posting and commenting in this forum and get paid as you said it is simple if we follow the rules 

This point is straightforward and bound and I think it is straightforward and work with what is in it, thank you my companion and I imagine that he will profit the new individuals after the enrollment opens in the discussion.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

This information you have shared is important and useful and I believe it will make work much more easier for the newbies and even some old members. Let's all follow the rules of the forum accordingly.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information that provides great benefit for beginners, and this avoids them making mistakes and prohibitions, and this is a beautiful effort from you as a member of this forum and you think about helping the beginners

• +2 1

yes am sure with this the beginners will be able to know what they intend to know so they should just take their time and read it carefully because it will help them alot

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Hamza 2.2 said:

This point is straightforward and bound and I think it is straightforward and work with what is in it, thank you my companion and I imagine that he will profit the new individuals after the enrollment opens in the discussion.

Every one can get a great idea from this thread as long as the thread is going the more conceptual knowledge will come on this topic and more people can get benefits from it

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

that's true mate this topic is more informative for those beginners to know more about cryptocurrency and gives them guidance on how to work here at cryptotalk forum following the rules is the most important to grow in this kind of campaign you must also be patient to work and wait the success of your hard work and be more productive always.

• +2 1

You should write posts or reply to them and comment on different topics on a daily basis by posting 20 postor or 20 comments a day to earn cryptocurrencies and over time your balance will be good.. Good luck 

If we all comply with these simple rules we will have harmony here in the forum and the administrators will have fewer jobs and will be friendlier with all the members, because there are many members who still do not know the rules and have been in the forum for a long time.

• +1 1

I have reached 99 posts in cryptotalk, but in Youbit there are 59 of them. What is the reason for that? Will it pay me talk after the first 100 posts here or the first 100 posts in Youbit? 

Great information for newcomers, mate. I'd like to join you in giving a warmth welcome to all our new fellow members and kindly encourage them to follow the links you shared with use, because they have crucial information on how them can successfully benefit from the forum and avoid receiving sanctions due to infringing the forum rules.

• +3 1

Because for beginners it is important to have a post like this all the time. There have been similar posts in the past but they have been lost in the crowd of many posts. But truly thank you so much for posting. 

You have shared a very important information with beginners and all others. Newbies don't know about the basics and they worried and sometimes loose their hope for not getting their earnings. Your post is very helpful.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing this information

I am new here.and yet I have not complete my 100 post.this post is very helpful for beigners .I am following all the rules.

• +1 1

This information is already stickied in this category and some newbies still cant understand it and i really appreciate you for this kind of information you shared and it is responsibility for senior to help out beginners.

As a beginner all you need to know is firstly you need to follow the rules and regulations of the platform which will lead you to success in making your work easier at first you may find it difficult and stressful but you most be patient then make your first free 100 posts after that you will then make 20 posts and 50 reactions each day for 7 days after 7 days then you will now start receiving your payment

• +2 1

Wow. This post has said it all, it has given the right meaning and.full details to everything to be done on this forum. I will urge all newbies to learn from this

In every section of the forum There is a message confirmed by the managers about conditions for each section in addition to the general conditions for the forum from preventing duplication and multiple accounts And adherence to these rules is a prerequisite for working here.

• +2 1