Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

I am happy to see you on cryptotalk forum . It is a wonderful forum .you can get a knowledge and earn a good income. Frist of all you should follow the rules of this forum. You should be paid on your each post . But frist you should complete the 100 posts . Then 20 posts complete every day.

Very informative post, every newbie should read this and follow these tips when making posts. It is important to follow these tips to reduce the chances of getting warning point. Working without having knowledge is just like doing useless efforts. To work properly all new comers should follow these tips. 

That is really a good post for getting the basic information about Cryptotalk. I am also agree with this content that all the beginners should have to learn this basic information about this forum and payment method. So I hope they will not make any useless topic or posts anymore.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you for alerting newcomers. Must be aware of.  Because if you don't follow the rules, the account will be banned. Because this site handles their guidelines very strictly. So after joining as a new one, you have to know about the guidelines here.  With Bitcoin.  So we will work cautiously here.

@tienda Thanks for this informative post, we newbies need to know about the forum rules and regulations which will guide us on how to get in touch and interact with other forum members in sharing useful md informative posts about new opportunities, ideas, and concepts without violating the forum rules and regulations

I loved your post.

I'd like to add advice to beginners.

Welcome to Cryptotalk my friend. Finally you found a great platform. Well if you want to succeed in this forum you have to follow the instructions of the forum. You needs lots of knowledge about the Cryptotalk forum that's why you have to read seniors post because seniors are our teachers. Always try to create your own post, never copy others post it is very bad things.

In order for all new members to work in the forum first, it is essential to acquire all kinds of skills first. You can get ideas by looking at the posts of unskilled members in the forum. It is very difficult for new members to learn to post in the forum.  The idea becomes

On 3/15/2020 at 12:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Hi mate, you have said almost all about what beginner have to know, In addition; As a beginner is good you avoid acts that could lead your account to be closed or ban; such as plagiarism(copy and past),scamming and other acts of same kind.

• Useful or interesting 1

there should be some examples of the topics as well so that we can get and idea of what we need to post here and which kind of stuff will stay and will not be deleted.

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this useful information, This topic will help lot of newbie members in this forum. I hope they will read out this topics about the rules and regulations of this forum. Happy posting guys.

Thank you for your vital information,I'm new member here as for me the beginners should just follow the rules and regulations being given to them so that they can avoid mistakes during their post so we need to be guide by the professional of the forum,so follow the guidelines and enjoy crypto currency.

Thank you for sharing experience and knowledge related this awesome site ,I think you are very senior members and get a wonderful and effective post and then after if we want to see this post and learn.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Hey buddy, proposal the amateurs to adhere to the guidelines in light of the fact that perhaps they don't have the foggiest idea what occurred before when the mediators erased a great deal of UIDs from yobit, and the entirety of that was a result of the principles, the regesration is on so we will see new individuals here, I wish them karma, and I wish to regard the standards.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is One of the best platform where we can learn and earn at the same time. So the information you provide is very useful for beginners like us so let me give you my sincere thanks. As a new member I already competed my hundred comment task now I am posting 20 comment per day. I am also aware of that rules and regulation of this forum. So let's do our best and wish me luck.

• +3 1

On 3/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, tienda said:

Thank you so much for sharing with us this information. This really very useful and helpful information for beginners. Yes,it is true that to work this site properly at first you need to know about forum rules and work this site according to the forim rules.Then you have to complete 100 useful posts.After completing 100 posts you start to get satoshi.

Yes you are saying right my friend. As a beginner this is a good helps for me. We should follow these instruction. I thanked to my senior member. Thanks to create a posts. 

I advised beginners to read through the rules and regulations of cryptotalk in order to know the important step to follow. Do not comment on topics more than  once.

Hello dear friend, your topic is very useful because you mention all the important what new member must follow or read this otherwise they can last long in this form. Here newbie must read the forum rules and if anyone want to earn in this forum they have to reach 100 useful topic at yobit exchange.

Thanks for this simple information. The most important thing for beginners to learn is the forum rules and comment on the sections that they understand. The more we know and learn more, we can publish publications of high quality and of great value and useful to the rest of the members, and the most important means of learning here is the writing room of 100 free publications for learning in the priest It is an important and good way to gain experience in this forum

I like this post because it's what I have been anticipated to read as newbies, we have to know more about this platform before embarking on some activities.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:42 AM, tienda said:

Thank you, put all the most common doubts of a new one in the same topic, I have already read a large part of the rules, but in the same way I will read again because for something I have read this and I will take the time to read the rules again and know everything referring to the forum guidelines.

This your post is very important to  us old and new users, its good that we should follow work according to the rules and regulation of the forum commanded and give attention to create useful topics or post that many users will gain knowledge

I think that the link is not what is now the campaign about but you need to update this. It is not correct information for now but it was for the past. I write this so new member do not get the wrong information. I hope I helped

If you have newly joined this forum focus on learning because if you have knowledge then you can easily earn from different aspects just you need to have is skill and knowledge. So, I would suggest you to invest in yourself by learning.

I agree to you my friend before I do somethings here like posting, giving reaction and creating topics I'll go to the rules and regulations here reading it carefully and understand it well for us to avoid some consequences whenever we do wrong here like getting a warning points or getting our account ban but if we already knew it then it is time for us to do things here and when we are already done with our first 100 important post we will start getting pay.