Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

YES WE  MUST GIVE RESPET TO EACH OTHER WHILE HERE. we MUST ALSO FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE FORUM. we MUST ALSO MAKE SURE THAT WE ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR THE FORUM NEVER TRY TO SPAM IT IN SOME WRONG WAY.

I thank you my friend for this illustration especially for beginners. My friends, you should always follow the rules seriously and comment on topics effectively and upon completion of the 100 free posts you will start to profit on every post you do. You are lucky that you work on this forum.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

@tienda This is important useful information for all beginners and they should read it and I advise them also to be patient when they write 100 free posts .after them they will be paid .

• +2 1

Hi fledglings all you require to know here is to follow bit by bit you need to comprehend the guidelines and guidelines and you need to finish the initial 100 post you are requesting to do before you begin getting paid

You have given very good information Which we can keep ourselves safe by following. We should first follow the rules of cryptotalk. It will be very beneficial for us. We should make a topic daily to increase our reputations. Along with this a very helpful and useful post should be posted. By following these methods, we can save our account from being banned.

• +1 1

This data is valuable for amateurs as it is a rundown of the instrument of work in the gathering and I add that you can procure from the remarks of others

Yes all information related to this site is available in beginner section .Every newbie can take every  information related to this forum .The  things you have to do and the things you have not do , all are available in this section so that you can follow them .

When you join this platform, first of all, read its rules and regulations thoroughly and follow it.Then complete your 100 post in a week.Do not copy paste by searching about any topic you post on, if you copy paste, your account will be closed.Then you post 20 daily and react 50۔Join this platform to gain maximum knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes it is right you should need here to know the forum rules so it is the best for you so I think you should aware y the forum rules and you should aware by the how to create the topic and even post then I think you will be successful in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes my friend that all new one have to know these good  information  to start work the most important  is how to respect the grammar and rules  to avoid banned and deleted it and post 

Thank you senior member for such useful topic. I was searching for this information for a while and saw your topic. Am trying to complete my 100 post task as soon as possible to start my paid post.

Thank you my seniors first of all always you will help the newbies. It is important for all new beginners to follow the rules. First your learning stage is started from beginners section. Always avoid copy/paste and cooperate with administration. Read the rules and follow them if you become a good member of this forum.

As beginners we really have to do the things that have been mentioned, beginners must complete the first 100 posts and also comply with the rules imposed by the forums. You will be paid 7 days later, if the post has a positive reaction it will be paid in BTC, if there is no positive reaction you will only get a Talk Token.

• +1 1

Hello! Beginners you are welcome in this great platform and the knowledge that you can learn by here as step by step.

(1)you should post 100 and this task is given by crypto itself and this task means they check your writing skill.

(2)After 100 post you can only do 20 useful post for earning.Because the limitation is 20.

(3)When you start for posting please take knowledge properly at first.

thanks for the information but there must be some of the other information too where you can learn the other best knowledge and get paid by sharing it here.

• +2 1

Yeah brother very unique and helping information you have shared with us or the beginners. I really appreciate this. I also recommend the beginners they have already read the rules before but all of you should again read the instructions which are given above. Thanks 

• +2 1

Alot are here to know about this forum more expecially the rules and regulations guiding the forum,the work that most be done before you get paid and things to be done not to get bane.

Hello! Yes sir you are right first we must read all the rules which the cryptotalk provided to us I'm also not very old on this forum but I already connected my cryptotalk with yobit exchange your guidance is very helpful for me

• +3 1

Thank you for providing useful information that guides beginners to the correct path. I hope you continue providing useful information. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

This your post is very important to  us old and new users, its good that we should follow work according to the rules and regulation of the forum commanded and give attention to create useful topics or post that many users will gain knowledge

I think that the link is not what is now the campaign about but you need to update this. It is not correct information for now but it was for the past. I write this so new member do not get the wrong information. I hope I helped

If you have newly joined this forum focus on learning because if you have knowledge then you can easily earn from different aspects just you need to have is skill and knowledge. So, I would suggest you to invest in yourself by learning.

I agree to you my friend before I do somethings here like posting, giving reaction and creating topics I'll go to the rules and regulations here reading it carefully and understand it well for us to avoid some consequences whenever we do wrong here like getting a warning points or getting our account ban but if we already knew it then it is time for us to do things here and when we are already done with our first 100 important post we will start getting pay.

• +2 1

Very good contribution partner, it is my first day in the forum and your post is vitally important to me since they are essential things that we "newbies" must know, I hope this post will be of great help to other people as it was for I.

Firstly all newbies are advice to follow the rules and regulations guiding cryptocurrency platform, and you shouldn't use insulting Ward's against one another. If you really want to achieve your aims and objective