Are You A Bagholder - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Are You A Bagholder

Bagholder – a bagholder is a shareholder left holding shares of worthless stocks. It can also refer to the holder of any financial instruments that become
                       worthless, such as the junior bonds of a defaulted company or the coins of a failed cryptocurrency.

You mentioned a crypto word but I didn't understand it, I read your topic many times but still didn't get the right idea, so I don't know what I say, and I can't tell you if I am a bagholder or not, I will search for this word more to understand what does it mean exactly 

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not understand anything from your words. What do you mean by the courier? Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist you or answer if you do not explain what you mean by this post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thanks for sharing and defining what a bag holder is so that we have enough information to answer your question. I would not consider myself a bag holder. I generally try to keep everything that i have in terms of btc. Even when i get other tokens, i convert it to btc at the first available opportunity. Just in case the coin becomes dead later on.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

What do you mean by this post? I could not understand anything from this post, so I hope that you will make your posts more meaningful and important next time.

Dear member I think or I m sure that the copy past here is not permitted! so if you want to talk about any thing try to introduce your knowledge through your proper words, because if you do the search in Google and then you copy what you find on Wikipedia, so is possible the admin consider that a plagiarism! Be careful about warning points.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I can not attribute myself to this type of investor. Yes, I definitely have some coins that I keep on Yobit, but there are very few of them. 

I’m sorry i don’t understand what you try to say or explain, please can you do it again and explain more , because i don’t understand your topic.

Even after a few months in this space everyone will be a badholder. Personally I'm holding hundreds of worthless altcoins that I've obtained from bounties and airdrops that have no value at all. Also I was holding dozens of alts from bad trades in 2017-2018 that I've written off and I don't expect to ever recover. You will all have the same once you begin profiting. In the beginning of 2018 the profitable way to trade was to buy any alt and wait for 2-10x to sell. Personally I've sold at 10x quite a lot of alts, but because I couldn't handle hundreds of trades as it was impossible, I've kept holding the ones that were having the least profit. Some of these altcoins are ridiculous and probably completely abandoned by now. I can name a few: XP, 1337, PAC, Linda, GOAL and more that I don't even remember or care.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:02 AM, stuntdila said:

Bagholder – a bagholder is a shareholder left holding shares of worthless stocks. It can also refer to the holder of any financial instruments that become
                       worthless, such as the junior bonds of a defaulted company or the coins of a failed cryptocurrency.

I didn't fully understand and neither did the other members who commented on your post. But based on what I understood, no I am not a bag-holder.

No I am not like that, I only work in the field of digital currencies and all I store of course are only strong digital currencies that have a project in the ground.

On 3/13/2020 at 10:32 AM, stuntdila said:

What do you mean by bagholder? I am not understanding about bagholder. Please clarify this topic. Because many people are not understanding this topic. 

I didn't understand whats about you are talking. I read your topic 3 time but i am fail to answer your topic. You should clarify your topic. 

In fact, this is the first time I heard of this term and it is the holder of bags because I do not deal a lot with Forex, but I have been trading in digital cryptocurrencies and I have not been exposed to this term before in this field even though I have been working in the field of cryptocurrencies more than two years ago.

Bagholder is an investor who invests in a stock for long term and stocks become zero in long term. It could happen in crypto very easily because in crypto world many dead coins are available. So I like to invest only in top coins which have low chances to become zero. So I am not bagholder.

My friend, I did not understand very well what you are trying to say, but I suspect that you are referring to the remaining supporters or the owner of a tightening company or currency in the process of disappearance that tries to save what is left to be criticized. His steps help

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/13/2020 at 1:02 PM, stuntdila said:

I don't really get it. Could you elaborate it more for us? To make it more clearly. This term is also help us to develop our knowledge about crypto currency so please elaborate the meaning of bagholder. 

I don't like to be a bag holder, but sometimes it is a bag holder automatically after it becomes one of the currencies that I invested in without interest

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/13/2020 at 7:02 AM, stuntdila said:

Hello my dear friends.  My friend, I have read your question several times and did not understand the purpose of what you want from your question. Try to expand on your explanation, please, but as a beginner, I do not have a bag holder because the best currency you can deal with on this forum is the bitcoin and without a doubt.

I did not especially get the picture pardon? you unkind and I make sure of not get could you repeat that? to make with this ask or matter in general. Please give explanation further in charge to endow with handy help.

Well reading your topic and your comments I think what you mean by bagholder is someone who holds a share of a company, or let me say like a member who bought a large amount of coins and the coins drop untill it became worthless and the person could not do anything with the coin but just leave the coin In his wallet, so that person automatically becomes a bag holder, and nobody would like to be a bag holder.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you mean people who store currencies until the price rises? Please explain your topic more.
I store some coins, but its value is not great.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:02 AM, stuntdila said:

No i am more like selling and buying men, i like short term trading, i know long term trading is good but i like the short one because i will bet active and i like the calculations and activitys

If you mean coins. Then I have a lot of different cheap and useless coins. But I don't consider myself a Bagholder since I haven't invested in them. I got the coins from the drops.

It's a website about stocks and prediction of financial market as i can understand, but there is no crypto there because we love to see that