Amazing real life deal - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

It is exciting to use digital currencies to buy real items. I dream about the day when we can use bitcoin as the primary payment method for everything.

• -1 1

I am really glad to see you.  Seeing the match you bought with Bitcoin makes me very keen to buy a fish.  I hope that in the near future Bitcoin issuance will improve and I will be able to buy many things through Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Wow. This is amazing.. Bitcoin is very impressive currency. I love this one but i have a problem about that the transfer rate of bitcoin are so high as compared to other coims. 

• +1 1

This is a great experience. You bought live creatures using cryptocurrencies. Had it not been for this wonderful payment system (peer-to-peer) you would not have been able to conduct a transaction between you without the need for a third party to take commission from you.

• +2 1

Right now i am waiting from crypto atm's and crypto credit card i hope in this coming years maximum of the nations will produce an crypto atm, looking forward to it.

What are you speaking about i can't recognize but digital lif is just too properly to enjoy.You doesn't need to do anything with out taping on cellphone or computet.But you want to be claver. Here is a lot of human beings like us and also you want to show yourself.

• +2 1

It is very beautiful to see the aquaculture thing on this platform so keep it in a regular fashion for the members who are interested and gain information.

• +1 1

As digital technology is widely used now a days.Those which country has not banned btc they can purchase and sell products through btc making things easier. But be safe to do online transactions.

• +1 1

That is awesome, i never made a peer to peer deal with crypto to anyone before, maybe i should start with my friends we used crypto so i can have something to be proud of from crypto world.

12 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

Wow this has been great and I think it's the best deal.  Whether you fish through bitcoin and Amazon has got it for you.  One day I will buy the animal from Amazon and I will post it on this forum and feel.  I do not have a debit card but will have the privilege to launch Bitcoin as a payment on Amazon.

but wait the price for bitcoin and all other digital currencies have never being static what if the time for making payments arives and the prive was relatively very low will such be ok.? 

12 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

Wow this has been great and I think it's the best deal.  Whether you fish through bitcoin and Amazon has got it for you.  One day I will buy the animal from Amazon and I will post it on this forum and feel.  I do not have a debit card but will have the privilege to launch Bitcoin as a payment on Amazon.

but wait tge price for bitcoin and all other digital currencies have never being static what if the time for making payments arives and the prive was relatively very low will such be ok.? 

Sounds good that you were able to receive the goods just by making the use of Bitcoins. I have not made the real life this sort of the deals yet to make the purchases but I hope it will be in the near future. I am seeking some stores which receive payments with the cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Wow, this is a very cool story. Congratulations on your new friend’s purchase. This deal can now be put on a par with the deal of 2010, when they bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitconies. Very good article, like

• +1 1

woooow, I hope that things came to my country that willbe great buying the n your own coins that you work on i

• -1 1

I recommend you to give link to your post in the topic about cryptocurrency evidence because today many people ask for real life instances of seeing goods being purchased through cryptocurrency. Your pictures of the bill and the fish can be a real encouragement for those who don't want to believe that crypto has real value and only needs acceptance to be used like fiat. How did you pay the seller? I mean which wallet did you use for payment?

• +3 1

Whats kind of amazing deal are you talking about it because i completely unable to understand what's you said how to complete the deal of fish. Because i tried hard to find out required information but in vain. 

• +1 1

There may be difficulties with BTC payments, payment methods need to be varied. Very nice aquarium with bees. The method of paying for the aquarium is very interesting. So it is possible. BTC will likely be implemented as a payment method in a number of countries and the crypto market will go a step further in developing and promoting it. 

• +2 1

Indeed, I think the world is getting better and better when we can buy what we love in digital currencies, as it is a great payment method as it provides high speed, cost and very little transaction fees, and the uses of cryptocurrencies are greatly expanded day after day.

• +2 1

This is a very good and amazing deal when it comes to crypto. In real life, it will lead to more development and more people will learn about crypto and demand and investment will increase. Everything will get rich with money.

• +1 1

This is amazing because there has a shop that is accepting cryptocurrency  as a payment method, this will be good for them because many people are now using cryptocurrency and they will can now transact to those people who are having bitcoins or other coins.

• +2 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, Abdurrashid said:

Cryptocurrency gives a pretty decent chance to earn money. It can give you lots of advantages and ways on having a great life because financially it can be a ..

Indeed by the help of cryptocurrencies we can buy things we want when we have enough money to use. 

Cryptocurrency really helps many of us especially in financial needs. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Very good  things you have get from  crypto. It is really  beautiful and awaome. I have purchased clothes for me by transfering crypto  to bank then I purchase. 

• -1 1

Congratulations, the tank is really beautiful. I also want to buy a dog for myself with bitcoin. In my country, maybe this is not possible right now. But I believe the future is possible. I once bought a bonsai pot with bitcoin, that bonsai tree was a perennial plant from a wealthy family. I'm very happy.

• +2 1

That is amazing! I really buy things that I want with the use of bitcoin and I hope that someday in the future there will be am ATM for Bitcoin.

• -1 1

Imagining there is nothing like digital currency, you won't be able to buy your thing. This is the level we want cryptocurrency to reach so we can buy anything from any part of the world. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This really shows how much bitcoin has progressed in all this time. It shows that the bitcoin has started to be accepted and trusted by general public even for daily recurring transaction. It would be pretty cool if one day we can buy groceries and daily products like milk and stuff from bitcoin itself.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

I m very impressive to read your story, this is good for you and I m sure there are a lot people who are lucky like you, because Bitcoin changed a lot of life from his creation or from year 2017 today, and I think all of us we are getting some benefit better than nothing!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.