Which is the best bitcoin wallet for android? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

Which is the best bitcoin wallet for android?

Many bitcoin wallet for android available. Here top bitcoin wallet for android.

1. Legder Nano X - Hardware Wallet

2. Coinomi - Mobile Wallet

3. Abra - Mobile Wallet

4. Edge - Mobile Wallet

5. Atomic Wallet

6. MyCelium Wallet

7. BRD Wallet

8. Jaxx Liberty

Please tell us which is best bitcoin wallet for android?

My friend, your topic is useful, but you should have posted this topic in the portfolios section. As for the portfolios, there are many options that we can use. I prefer to use the block chain wallet. It is a safe and easy to use wallet that supports many currencies.

As the first choice, I will take ledger nano hardware wallet, because it is safe more than any wallet in crypto world, the price of this wallet is accepted, and you store your coins in your packet with it, and as the first choice I will take Atomic wallet, it has a good security level, but I didn't try it for the transactions until now

Trust wallet and Atomic easy fast low fees and even light 😇 alot of wallet need alot of amount.

On 3/11/2020 at 6:14 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Please tell us which is best bitcoin wallet for android?

For long term storage, use a hardware wallet.

For payments, and money that I want to transfer quickly, I use BRD wallet. In my opinion, that is one of the safest mobile wallets (but still less safe than a hardware wallet). Besides, it is really easy to use.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Thank you for sharing those wallets, of course the best is the hardware wallet, and then I think Atomic wallet is good, but be careful when you want to install any application wallet check if or better download it from his official website.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think all the portfolios you have considered about your topic are good to a certain extent, but the best are the ones that are reserved
1. Legder Nano X - Hardware Wallet

2. Coinomi - Mobile Walt

I advise you to use them .

According to that list, we or I couldn't see the coinbase wallets as you where on the ranking of this such wallets there on the Android system, as even that of the blockchain wallet also needed to be there as one of the top Crypto wallet on that list

I currently use blockchain and coinbase they are the best secured and popular wallets for android that I know so far and hoping to try also the ones you have mentioned above thanks for sharing.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, Faisialseeri said:

There are numerous bitcoin wallets are accessible for android yet I like Trust wallet is the best since Trust wallet doesn't spare our information into their servers so our information consistently keep spare with us.

Indeed and you can make sure all your information are safe. 

You can trust this wallet and you can be satisfied in their services. 

Have a try on it now. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The best, most secure and trusted Android phone wallets are a blockchain messenger. I personally did not try anything but this wallet is the first wallet in the world, but thank you for this post about other types.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the given the most secure and good wallet for smartphone is coinomi wallets. Because i personally used this wallets for storing my crypto market assets for me it is easy to used it and withdraw also very quick from coinomi wallets.

This topic its place in wallet section as we know but for me Atomic and trust wallet are the best easy and the lowest fees in the wallets and have a big security in the same time.

Actually in my mobile I have totally different wallets installed. I use Trust, Enjin and Huobi wallets. I consider them secure enough and easy to use, especially Trust and Enjin. Huobi has cool staking features which can offer some decent bonuses. I have also read good reviews on magnum wallet and had it installed at some point, although I've never used it.

Ledger nano is the best wallet among them. Hardware wallet are safest because it is not prone in hacking,it is not accessible through online,so hackers cannot easily steal your coins. 

I think the best wallet to use for crypto currencies in Android is coinbase wallet or trust wallet. But I personally use coinbase wallet. It is easy to use and do transactions in coinbase wallet and also you can see the rates of currencies easily in coinbase. So I recommend using Coinbase wallet. 

Thank you very much for this information brother I have always worked from the computer and did not know any wallet for android now thanks to you already I know which wallets I can use on my smartphone

For android device, you can install either coinbase or the blockchain wallet to store your cryptocurrency. These are online wallets but still the best and so often used wallet in this world. Just try to install wallet and make sure to enable 2FA security. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Whited35 said:

For android device, you can install either coinbase or the blockchain wallet to store your cryptocurrency. These are online wallets but still the best and so often used wallet in this world. Just try to install wallet and make sure to enable 2FA security. 

For mobile wallets, Coinbase is good, and I also have a good impression about BRD (after researching on the internet, and trying out the wallet myself).

For hardware wallets, the Nano Ledger S is secure and simple.

2FA security is a good one; I prefer to use Google, so that I can use the authenticator on two devices.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, Pinky55 said:

From your list I suggest the coinomi wallet because this wallet has lots of coins listed and the main thing is this wallet is free of cost to use for life time

Coinomic wallet is well secured wallet to use by many crypto users and is into existence before the trust wallet is been created

For me i use blockchain mobile app , and i feel really good with it , first is really safe than any wallet , and also the fee of transactions is low , and also is the most famous wallet i see. So for that i chose it.

You have to make a look for trust wallet because its the best and you can easily download it from Play store with small size ! and it's fast and secure .

You write well know wallets but you miss the some wallets which are trust wallet,  coinbase wallets. Theae are well known wallets and i am using it. 

Hello dear I have no idea about this topic, so I am seeing this post for gathering my knowledge about it. But reading this article I think coinomi is goo to me.

I don't why you didn't mention blockchain.com which is probably the safest and the most secure bitcoin wallet in the world, also there is an android app.