Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingScorpio

Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory

On 10/15/2019 at 3:42 AM, KingScorpio said:

Bitcoin talk had at its hike more than 60 million website viewers,

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

https://i.imgur.com/DAeQrz3.jpg

will the price of bitcoin correlate with bitcointalk.org's downfall?

Bitcointalk is a crypto related forum site like cryptotalk. But i didn't found like this site. Because here we can make free bitcoin for our publications. And this will beat bitcointalk badly. If cryptotalk stop this service i think many users left the platform.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think this decrease in browsing the Bitcointalk forum due to incapacitating terms and conditions as well as banning many members

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/15/2019 at 12:42 AM, KingScorpio said:

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

Hmmm, I trade bitcoin and I don't care about bitcointalk at all I been don't have an account there..

I'm really sadly sorry, I do not really know anything about this issue. Because I joined the new one in this forum. I started learning all the information about the forum and acquired knowledge. I certainly share this matter with this issue I will share.

Edited by Sayma11

On 10/15/2019 at 1:12 AM, KingScorpio said:

The price of bitcoin is not the main reason. If you see their visitors are going down, it is because they have made it too difficult to join and use that forum. I have also joined Bitcointalk but so far I haven't earned anything because I haven't reached the required level yet. Another reason is that other forums with better conditions have been appeared that compete well with Bitcointalk and attract users to themselves.

I don't think the Bitcoin price is related to the Bitcointalk forum, the lack of Bitcointalk forum views due to a lot of people leaving it because it needs to be updated and yet we see that it does not change with the development of time, do you not notice that its style does not belong to the year 2020?

On 10/15/2019 at 3:12 AM, KingScorpio said:

It is right if bitcointalk users reduce then bitcoin price could also fall because bitcointalk pay them in bitcoin. And if users are less then bitcointalk would pay less bitcoins. Thus demand of btc would be low. But I do not think bitcoin price falls due to this reason. Because many alternatives of bitcointalk is coming in market and they have many users but still btc price is falling.

I have already heard about some members who participated before on Bitcontalk they told about the such Hype, so according to them if the Hype returns the viewers return to the Bitcointalk! I dont understand what is the relation there is between them?..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

11 minutes ago, Rosaline149 said:

Bitcointalk is another good forum and I do not think the downfall of visitors on that forum can be related with the decreases of Bitcoin price in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe, there are several reasons that visitors counts are decreasing on that forum.The one reason can be , raising popularity of this cryptotalk forum. 

Your words are absolutely correct, the Bitcoin price has nothing to do with the decrease in visits to the Bitcoin Talk forum and there is no specific reason for this decline. The Bitcoin Talk forum is one of the best and most popular forums and even if the number of views drops a little, it remains the number 1.

I am reading most of the responses made under this topic. Some members have said, these all things happened to Bitcointalk due to the growing popularity of this cryptotalk forum. I can also agree with this logic because during this very short duration, CryptoTalk is on the way to be the biggest forum in crypto world. 

The Bitcointalk cryptocurrency forum is a very interesting forum and there is a lot of information where to be. But there are very strict moderators and administration of the forum. Most likely, removing the audience does not affect the price of bitcoin. 

The price of bitcoin is not in any way influenced by the number of users that use the bitcointalk forum. There could be a number of reasons that the forum is getting less and less traffic. One such reason could be that the forum is not as good as it used to be, or that there are now many other forums that users are using as opposed to it, such as this one. As a result i think that it is important to know that this in no way is an indication of the demand or popularity of bitcoin and will not influence the price.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin Talk Forum is to talk about cryptocurrencies, promotion, trading and cadastral signatures and the existence of Bitcoin and its price is not related to the existence of the forum

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For example, two years ago I spent a lot of time there. I rarely go in now. Probably and many so especially after changes in the conditions of ranks.

Bitcointalk was launched with bitcoin and it was a center for bitcoin discussions. It had a lot of information regarding bitcoin markets, price predictions and business related to it. But in recent year a lot of sites are develop for such matters and the users are diversified into all those sites.

468x60-3.png

There may be something new going on like quality over the quantity snd such things maybe happening, and in my view the scams website are  being avoided so that such things is being happening in the Bitcoin talk. And i don't think it has any relation with Bitcoin price.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's a huge downfall in the views of bitcointalk but I think it was not due the the price of bitcoin, it was due to the reason that now there many other forums like Cryptotalk, steemit which are very much similar to bitcointalk and paying good amount to their users. So the people diverted to these two forums now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know what gat is really going on on this bitcointalk forum as a basically when having to register on the site, they immediately ask for a fees before having to post in there, as they also tend to automatically disable and block your access there after few days

There are many reasons for this down fall. First of all now there many forums on the internet same like bitcoin talk and crypto talk is one of them. And other reason is that due to price fall many people leave this. 

It probably happened to bitcointalk just because there were created more new crypto forums and people just want to explore them instead of the old bitcointalk.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, Upright said:

I don't know what gat is really going on on this bitcointalk forum as a basically when having to register on the site, they immediately ask for a fees before having to post in there, as they also tend to automatically disable and block your access there after few days

They ask for fees because of the IP. You might be using some proxy or vpn that has been flagged by the forum in the past as suspicious. If you register through an IP that is not flagged as suspicious they allow the registration. If the IP was coming directly from your ISP try to reset your router to get another one and try again. If the problem does not resolve then they probably flagged all the ip's from your ISP as suspicious. In this case try some vpn that might not be flagged.

I don't have any idea about this topic in past my friend also worked in bitcointalk but he works today on cryptotalk forum and he enjoying to work here. In my mind people are attracted on this forum due to it's friendly environment. 

Bitcointalk is a forum where every member can earn and learn by making discussion and it has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin even users are decreasing.

The matter and what is in it is that after the registration is closed on the forum, the number of visitors decreases. The majority want to register, but you do not find the solution. Mostly, this forum, despite that, has many privileges that make it reach this for a percentage of views. It is a record. I want to know the number that He was reaching him at the beginning

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: