Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingScorpio

Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory

Now bitcointalk is a very serious site, and it is not so easy to get payments there, because you need to accumulate a certain amount of reputation, and get it to the top of the site, before this was not! But now there is this site, and it is very cool, and allows users to develop with motivation!

• +2 1

I think many users are trying to find other forums in order to develop themselves and gain more information, but I think they will definitely return to Bitcointalk.

I don't think the price of bitcoin is any where linked up with the bitcointalk, so If the bitcointalk continues going down , bitcoin will still find it's ways up because it has good potentials and also more people are joining crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin Talk is an important reference for information in the world of Crypto and the low number of visitors to the site may be due to the large number of sites that currently provide information and also because of its strict laws

According to my opinion, the percentage of visits to this forum or to the crypto domain in general is directly proportional to the performance of the market, if it is fast and gives profits, people will care more about it and vice versa.

I don't think that due to downgrading of the bitcointalk.org the prices of the bitcoin will get affected these forums are made to support the Cryptocurrencies and to make aware as much users they can so that the market of the Cryptocurrencies could rise.

I think its because other sites keep on coming up , say the cryptotalk forum this are and so many others are offering an alternative and this has generated a lot of good views in so many other ways, so its important for us to really be sure of any other sites, but still getting 6 million views in a month is still very good

I personally think that this is partly due to the strict measures that forum administrators have implemented and now only those who really deserve to be in it.     

Bitcointalk has alot of regulations and that's why a lot of people decided to stay away from it and come back to cryptotalk. Withdrawal process of bitcointalk involve alot of procedures compared to that of cryptotalk which is easier and faster.

In my opinion, the reduction of the visitors of the bitcointalk forum from 6 million to 3 million is due only in part to the decrease in value of Bitcoin and altcoins in general but it is also due to the new strict rules for what concerns users, the new system of merit that in my opinion it is bankruptcy and also the advancement of rank where only the high ranks are able to make profit from the various Bounty campaigns then there is also the trust system which is not regulated at all therefore it has become quite complicated to extricate yourself on the forum

I think that contemporary people don`t like bitcontalk design and interface, so they cant` use this forum and therefore Bitcoin demand and consequently price of the main cryptocurrency goes down 

My account got banned permanently. I've emailed them, but nothing happens. I can't really say it was due to shit posting because I never did that though.

Now, if someone gives you merit, they'll think that it's one of your multiple accounts or friends, and they'll ban you permanently. And that is so annoyingly.

There is few others factor that's influence the rank, not only what you say. Lots of member are inactive after the little pause may be they thought that they will come and earn lots of money, and crypto couldn't full fill their expectation. 

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 5:42 AM, KingScorpio said:

Bitcoin talk had at its hike more than 60 million website viewers,

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

https://i.imgur.com/DAeQrz3.jpg

will the price of bitcoin correlate with bitcointalk.org's downfall?

I believe the price of BTT forum does not really matter to it's creator Satoshi nakamoto. It was  created mainly for those people to have some conversation to share and receive knowledge about bitcoin. 

Fun fact:

Do you know the million dollar pizza?

That was ordered by Laszlo Hanyecz within Bitcointalk. He offered 10,000 bitcoins to purchase pizza.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1

27 minutes ago, Moneyguru said:

I personally dont like Bitcointalk because when i used it search function, it always error, and I'm hard to find topic, so i choose to not use it, while in cryptotalk i can get earned money, also i can get information easily and fast, so i think many people will choose cryptotalk

is also a google search engine bar on bitcointalk. 

Infact, they are suggesting this search engine to use than their own search engine because it is more accurate.

Try that, you can found it on the top-left part of the forum.

Here:

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1413387516.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-621715392.jpeg

No in my point of view this is not a fact. Many new forum like cryptotalk are getting fame. Bitcointalk on the other side is not a beginner friendly forum now. So we must consider many facts.

Of course, these numbers are natural, as it was the only and unique site in the world of crypto and it was paying, it was tempting to everyone and distinctive, but this matter was previously and now let's wait for a cryptocurrency after launching its currency, and we will see numbers that we did not see previously with a little marketing and material encouragement.

• +1 1

I deliberate bitcoin has a insignificant association with this forum but it is just a slight if presentable, but it is probable that this forum may well assert a spacious cause on bitcoin as I allow not seen and haven't however explored the system. 

On the contrary the price of bitcoin will go up again, I don't think that the increase in the price of bitcoin depends on bitcointalk, many people have known bitcoin without visiting bitcointalk, I believe it will have no impact on market prices  bitcoin.

I don't think that it's about monopolistic! but most of the members are experts and they are working there on the forum since many years so it's normal for them to earn good profits in my opinion.. and the opportunity for new members to earn is really low even if they are working hard there.. those who believed in bitcointalk when it has first launched are lucky and that's all i guess..

• +3 1

I do not think that the price of bitcoin will not depend on this forum. Most likely, as usual, the rules of publication have been complicated on the forum, and therefore the activity has dropped.

Yes, sadly, no one has seen bitcointalk since there are other forums where they are better where they talk about many cryptocurrencies, for example, cryptotalk is one of the best forums that talks about different cryptocurrency issues and I really like cryptocurrency, it's my favorite.

The bitcoin price has no relationship to the extent of the forum's visits and secondly, the number of forum visits decreased because it is a forum that gives money and getting money from it has become difficult and takes a long time and thus caused people to turn away from it, especially with the emergence of a forum such as CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

I don't care at all about bitcointalk, they made their forum closed for everyone and only for a small elite to exploit the signatures. They could allow the previous system and help all beginners become ranked and better but they mos didn't want to trouble a lot. No matter he made that forum have less revelance to the crypto community.

• +1 1

Bitcointalk's drop in views was due to no more profits for bounty hunters, many failed ICO projects, and unsold coins distributed to bounty hunters. For that people started to leave it, and switch to better CryptoTalk. With the decline in Bitcointalk's viewership, I don't think it will lower the Bitcoin price.

• +1 1