What's Your Strategy? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

What's Your Strategy?

I think that the best strategy right now is to accumulate as much possible and wait for the next two years holding. There are really good chances and conditions look favourable for a huge rise at least for Bitcoin.

There isn't a one profitable exchanging tactic that could be used on every single fiscal market place predicament, price tag placing, as well as just about any chances anyone knowledge within your exchange. That is why it can be consequently critical to turn into an opponent and also a consultant throughout 1 of 2 practical approaches.

I am using multiple strategies for the trading. But right now I am using EMAs  strategy. Which is working very nice so far. 

Though i amnot a huge trader i have simple strategy and that is to catch the dump and buy the coin and catch the pump and sell the coins. And for coin like Bitcoin we can easily do this according to signal provider and watching the whale movements in the market.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Bob option said:

The strategy that I work with is the long term that depends on strong areas such as support and resistance areas on the daily time time or more and it is good for a profit of 95% for several months only. Patience is the key to relief for profit from the strategy

There are many strategies that is available in cryptocurrency, this will be a good way to choose the best strategy for yourself and earn with your stlylish Trading

I work with general and usual strategy which is normal for every users I prefer to invest in Crypto coins when the coins have the low rates and when the coins rate gets high I prefer to sell it for earning a good profit from my Investments.

My strategy is a very simple strategy whereby i convert my earnings to bitcoin and then to usd. Where i hold it. When the price drops i then convert to btc once again and at a higher price i convert to usd. This is what i do to increase my btc value. And i also hold an amount of bitcoin for future improvements in the crypto market.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/12/2020 at 5:12 PM, Armcannon said:

My strategy is to buy and collect Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as much as possible while it's price is more cheaper because soon I'm sure that it will rise soon and the more coins I store the more profit k will earn in the future.thats the only tip I can advice.

I would invest in bitcoin and wait until they became really high so I could sell them to pay back the profits that I invested in it too much. You also need to learn how to scale, it's very easy to do and it is profitable every day.

for me i am dependent on japanese candle, and some external analysis. relying on candles is a pretty good option, I find myself less loss. closed candles I sell, open candles I bought

On 10/14/2019 at 12:21 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

This actually depends on the chart, if i find a decent pattern i will try to set up my orders based on that. I am not using smaller then 4h charts so i don't do high frequency trading at all. Mostly i am going for swings or just predict patterns.

• +4 1

On 2/1/2020 at 3:54 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Right now i am focusing in my day trading. because i find it really profitable, well sooner or later i will seek a lot of trading strategy such as margin or scalping. not now because its too complex.

Be patient when the price is low and don't make a quick decision to sell the money because it will have a higher price and will always follow the coin trading chart. I was indifferent to the widespread broadcast of the currency so I bought it and before the announcement happened, I would follow my wealth.

On 14.10.2019 at 12:21, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

I don’t like investing in coins for the long term, so I choose scalping, everything is simple, I buy them at the drawdown rate, and after I sell the coin for a couple percent, I sell it, and this strategy makes a profit

My strategy is not trading, my trading depends on the analysis and the market. I chir buy and sell when it is most profitable for me, not the lowest price, the highest sale but as long as it's okay with me, I'm not greedy. I analyze the types and read the chart.

5 hours ago, Mishadima said:

For me I will say you should buy when others panic and sell when the price rises to a reasonable value, also remember not to trade with emotions because it can lead you to great lose

I believe emotions sometimes saves us from danger and help us to make right decisions, but we must learn to deal with them they could destroy us.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:46 PM, Mikeeee said:

My strategy in trading is that I love to invest in some low value type of coin because i always believed that its value might increase and will give me profit in every work that I would done. 

I also believe in cheap cryptocurrency because they have the potential to give huge returns even more than big cryptocurrency like bitcoin ethereum litecoin that's why I invested in vechain digibyte tron and btt

2 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I also believe in cheap cryptocurrency because they have the potential to give huge returns even more than big cryptocurrency like bitcoin ethereum litecoin that's why I invested in vechain digibyte tron and btt

Cheap cryptocurrencies are not advisable especially if the market volume is low, some are shot coins that later even become dead. Be careful of such coins. 

I want to inform you that if you are trading on today, here you must invest a large amount of money. As if you were investing on a smaller amount for less, you will make some dollars but in itself is a profit. I buy a currency according to its price, that is, if the price is lower than usual, buy and sell when it comes back to its price

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My trading strategy is based on following some few indicators and price movements and I always buy the low and make some profits as the price begins to rise and the best indicator for this is the moving average(MACD).

On 3/5/2020 at 8:42 AM, Treat1234 said:

I decided to buy any coins when it is the right time to buy that coins and later hold it for some times when the price will rise high

Using profitable coin instead of any coin will be better, using any coin can be missing I guess because many coins are just shits or dead. 

As for my take on this, I only prefer good marketcap coins, any coin not under the first 100 on coinmarketcap is not my option. After, I take technical look into the coin I choose. 

• +3 1

On 10/14/2019 at 4:21 PM, williamz902 said:

My trading strategy is the same as most traders, I buy potential coins like bitcoin and ETH, I buy when the price is lowest and as a day trader I sell depending on the market situation, if I think I hit 40% profit I will sell the coins I own, no there is a target for how many days I have to hold.

for me i'm follow some telegram group for trading and i profit from occasions when those group make it in his group, i don't know how they find the good point for buying but i'm earning always with them.

I think the right time for buying or selling a trade it depends with the coin price. I buy when price has fall and i will sell when price increases but i will wait for 5% or more profit and i will sell there.

I perform active day tradings if there is high price volatility for the most of valuable cryptocurrencies. While choosing the coin/token to invest, sometime I take the bold decisions to invest in pump and dump token like CBT,most of the traders can not take the risks in that way but seriously, I have managed to earn profits from such token/coins tradings. 

P.S. I do not recommend to invest in pump and dump coin/token if you have no idea how to play the game to earn profits. 

• +2 1

I use technical analysis it helps me to know the right coin to buy and the right time to enter the market. Sometimes if the market is so volatile i will buy my self without using technical analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In making an strategy you should learn first the fundamentals of how the trading works. The possiblities of making a profit as well as the losing of your funds. It can be eliminate by choosing a potential coin to growth. Then doing your own research will required to avoid loses on trading. through analyzing the track record of that coins.