What's Your Strategy? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

What's Your Strategy?

On 12/24/2019 at 11:03 PM, Bijoy52 said:

First of all you need to understand about trading, you need to know a lot about the market, you need to know the currency with which you are trading, then you can use it because we can make good trading only when a currency price goes down a little.  Can be traded, but plan for the long term There are many options for long term trading  Well,

well this is not a strategy but rather a guideline of how we use crypto and how we invest, a strategy is when you know when to enter the market at the right time and take profits.

One of my strategy is the basic one like the buy low and sell high because most of the time this kind of method gives me a good income.

I usually use two strategies one is support and receive and other is technical analysis.By using these two everyone can be able to make a lot of profit  everyday using day trades.

Hi brothers! My trading strategy is easy and so simple to do! I determine the important resistance and support for bitcoin price! If the price go to resistance i sell bitcoin and put my take profit to 5 percent! If price go to support i buy bitcoin!

On 10/14/2019 at 1:28 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I buy when closing the dip candle
I sell when the candle closes
I do this depending on the speed of the changes
Sometimes up to 30 times and make acceptable profits
And the amount of profits is due to the amount you have

I green with you bro on this the best is to big the dip and it when candle close which is very good.

The trading strategy that I use in cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, is to buy at the lower point and wait in case the trend is up until a good profit is made and then sell

Well the most important thing in trading is buy at right price ,have patience when prices is low and don't make a quick decision to sell the coins because there would be that price will go high more and always keep watching coins trading charts.

Edited by Akasshh

On 10/14/2019 at 5:21 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

This my strategy I am new in trading so I do not know if this effective or not and  it is really helpful for me I always buy at the button then I sell high, patient is they key.

My strategy is so simple buy in top and sell in bottom 🤔

Do you read again 🥰 yah it's the strategy for all beginners 😅 and I try it when start and it's the strategy turned your wallet from fully money to zero .😁

So my advice to all members learn and learn and learn .

Right now i am focusing in my day trading. because i find it really profitable, well sooner or later i will seek a lot of trading strategy such as margin or scalping. not now because its too complex.

My strategy for trading is simple.always do trading by understading the right moment.use your brain and instinct smartly and dont rush because it might cause you loss.

i think most of us will agree that the best thing to do is day trading as its  the most important way to make money and its definitely better than just holding bitcoin.

i dont have enough knowledge to know when is time to buy or sell and i use signal channel but you have to find trusted signals to make profit and guess my strategy in trading is buying at low price and selling at high price like others.crypto news are effective on prices and good news can increase the price.

My strategy very easy buy at the bottom and sell at the top with the use of some tools analysis to determine the price lowest price highest

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Well observing how the market change is my strategy, and if the changes become opportunity I grab it immediately, especially those crypto that has potential. 

When it's priced, I'll sell them ... forecasts are a problem that is seeing the volume and growth of every currency trade I like. Bitcoin prices are falling and selling cheap, so my buying strategy is key

On 12/7/2019 at 1:07 PM, CryptoJony said:

My trading strategy is very simple and easy. I like to do mid term trading and short term trading. I like to buy at bottom price and like to sell at high price.

Me too mate I have been using this strategy for quite a long time now and I seem to have no problems at all ever since buy low and sell at its peak level

For me the strategy that I used is just a simple one because I am not that pro so Basically I just wait when the price is below then I buy it  and sell when the price is high.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Frankly, I don't think strategy is as important as what you understand from cryptocurrency trading.If a person understands the modus operandi of cryptocurrencies It's going to be a high profit. In most strategies

On 10/14/2019 at 11:21 AM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

I mainly follow some large influential traders on youtube. They do technical analysis and give the probabilitis. I mainly try to follow these when they are alined.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Daily strategy I think is quite difficult to find a coin that really has potential in a day. But if you have a large capital you can play short time is quite beneficial by taking 2-3% several times a day. But if you don't have the skills in the daily strategy it can make you suffer a big loss. So keep believing in your skills and experience to help you in trading.

I think the easiest strategy is to buy and hold , thats whay pays,buying and holding , I want an increase of 1000 percent and to this its to make a lot of us dollars in every jump, say I place an increase of about 20 usd to be paid to so many other cryptos,  I buy about 1000 coins and wait for them to gain and this to make sure that one of the coin just increases  to 1000, if you have 10 usd you will be having 10,000 usd.

I think I will buy more coins if bitcoin prices is having another dump. Because it means bitcoin dominance is weaker and it makes altcoins dominance more stronger, so it 's a good time to buy. Well, that's my strategy. It may not work on you.

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:42 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

My strategy is so simple buy in top and sell in bottom 🤔

Do you read again 🥰 yah it's the strategy for all beginners 😅 and I try it when start and it's the strategy turned your wallet from fully money to zero .😁

So my advice to all members learn and learn and learn .

This is the best strategic position at all time because buying high and selling low its the better and best position in this Crypto currency market trading. When you buy high and sell low you never lose any of your money at any point.