What's Your Strategy? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

What's Your Strategy?

I do not rely on any strategy because it is difficult. I just try to reduce risks by managing capital and risks, and this matter makes a big difference with me. 

Well first, I search for currency pairs with a highly volatile price, then I perform a technical analysis process, on the basis of the technical analysis that I do I determine the buying and selling areas, as I set my goals for profit in advance, and determine the amount of loss that I can bear, and stick to those Objectives

My dear, in general, my own strategy is very clear, and it generally depends on one thing, which is to buy and sell according to the technical analysis of the problem with the end precision, in order not to lose a few money in general, so I buy after learning the technical analysis of currencies and analyze the currency technically well, and then enter the thing wa 1h which is  Buying currency for that, dear, this matter requires technical analysis, and I recommend storing currencies as a kind of investment in the long term. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's help me to know the right coin to buy and the right time to enter the market۔some time the market is so volatile it will buy myself without using technical analysis۔۔if there is high price volatile for the most of the valuable cryptocurrency while chosing that coin to invest sometime I take the bold decesion۔۔