Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

7 hours ago, babaji said:

As time goes on, crypto will get scarcer and scarcer, and since all the people are hodling, there is no reason why crypto price will not go higher, hence to give a long answer short, yes the future of crypto is very good and bright. 

Crypto in it's entirety, meaning all cryptocurrencies in circulation are actually becoming hyper-inflative. We have a really large amount of projects already and thousands more are in the making ready to hit the market. Bitcoin on it's own is scarce but probably all of this availability of alternatives will become a problem for adoption and might lead to slowing down. 

Its a bad question In crypto community fans .. I think (and everybody belive in technology)  that the crypto currency is the future .. its a bright future .. own crypto and keep it in safe place

Since the crypto started in development, why might it come down now? Cryptocurrency is the future in the next two years and beyond

I think its good for future  It is good if all countries allow it. All people have this problem. It is not allowed in their country. It has many benefits. There is many people  who is in home they will be earn from xrypto  many of studwnts they need money they can earn with crypto its good thing

A lot of people asking same with that question like what is the future of the crypto and something about prediction it is really not good if we just making prediction here if we are not good or expert.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Cryptocurrencies are growing more and more all over the world, there will be declines and rises in the market, but the future will be virtual money, it is a promising market

Crypto has future plans for every member is just a opportunity for us, but unfortunately some people are still doubting about it, everyone one should zero his mind and remove negative thought about crypto. 

Transactions with low fees. But for the worse part, it is making this government more difficult to control the smuggling of money that has been sent down. I think there are two aspects to everything. The good side of this is that the future is good for the future. Because cryptocurrencies are even easier...

Crypto is good for the future since it offers amounts that we can benefit from but if it's not really legal in a country then there's no future for a crypto at all.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

2 years from i wouldnt expect too much changes on the crypto market, were probably see another bear season for crypto currency market after this year bull run. Or its the other way around.

spacer.png

crypto currency future is very bright because it become more popular and popular day by day so according to this the future of crypto currency is very bright ....... 

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I believe crypto currency has a future but whethe crypto will replace it completely. It has no value, it can lose its Because it is unlimited, trending around the world, and yet has become obscured to become a tool for scammers. Dollars are pumped by central banks like water. 

Crypto is surely good for the future, is a forum that expose one to online business, trading , educating and also earning money online, sure the future starts here, most people are unemployment and can not find job or you don't need to have penny to start on crypto all you need is an account with the site, and keep on posting something unique.. Sure the future is here.

Of course Crypto  is good for future..  As it is developing.  Many coutries now accepting crypto   

Cryptocurrency is good as long as investors keep on supporting it .but if people stop to invest here then there's no sense to collect it because it will lost it's value once investors turn their back on cryptocurrency.

I speculate that in the future crypto will rise, at the beginning of this year new coins have sprung up, even though I have not seen investors take part in long-term investments, but I am optimistic that investors may emerge in the middle of the year for long-term projects.

crypto are good as always not only in the future,because they give us the opportunity to make aliving and survive for our daily needs. it can only be bad if they gone because many people already depend on them

I think that a cоuplе of years for the develоpment of such a large industry is too small, the development of course will not go down , but we will not see much progress in this direction for such a periоd, the maximum of the entire cryptocurrency will add a little in price.

Guess this crypto is good and yes for the future .. nowadays its been a trending to all country. I may not know much that about crypto but one think comes in my mind A tool to everyone’s dream .. 😊😊😊

Crypto market although very much risky but it gave us much opportunity to earn unlimited profits from crypto market. Our profits depends on our skills of trade and enjoying earnings from this market. 

Of course you can see a lot of future, it is better to save and keep all kinds of cryptos that we get to have a good capital in the future.

Obviously crypto is good and perfect for this forum. As you know cryptocurrency is an online based currency. You can transfar it worldwide. By posting in this forum you can easily earn btc. Beside that the price of btc is also increasing.  Do it will be so much profitable for us also.

There will be a slice of first-rate news after that day about crypto as a result I suppose crypto will drive up after that year, news halving Bitcoin has a lot of perceptions that in 2020 Bitcoin will compel to inhabitants amusing as bitcoin will go away up high. This is the perception of nearly everyone people, yes, may deem it or not, therefore extremely go to see

44 minutes ago, Robot1 said:

I think crypto is good for future. Because cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site. Here we can work and earn more money. Their payment system is very good

Your question is correct and I agree with you through this statement I believe that cryptotalk is a good crypto for the future, with this I am more easily working to benefit Because the payment system is smooth and good.