Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Crypto is good for our future. Because I am getting money from crypto. I know a lot from crypto. But if you wear crypto, then you have a problem. Can become

Crypto currency will still be, you must agree with me that cypto has solve the problem of unemployment in the world today, and I personally think there is nothing that will make crypto to fade away in the future 

Crypto is definitely good for the future because traders will use digital money to purchase goods

On 1/7/2020 at 4:05 AM, zahiddj said:

I hope future of  cryptocurrency is too good but there are many reason to not accepting cryptocurrency because of this cryptocurrency is anonymous.

Crypto is good for the cryptocurrency, it will be accepted and also it will be good for us

If crypto is bad I believe many people already leave it, they not leave because crypto is good business and can bring better future for all users. This time crypto used by business/ industry to support alternative payment or get fresh money using investment program. Crypto will survive and for better economy future we already have crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Boss if you know the history of crypto currency and then you listen the stories of crypto holder then you must be saying that crypto currency has bright future. The more countries accepted its value and invest in crypto currency for long term and provide cash out facilities at public place then you understand about crypto future is very bright. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We all will agree crypto is good for future but for some government crypto is bad for their economy future. Crypto can bring negative impact into economy stability and need to not accept. Someday government will accept crypto because crypto can solve many problem in future.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:42 AM, Dollar said:

According to my opinion in my point of view cryptocurrency is good for future because there are lot of benefits of using cryptocurrency and many people also became self employed 

You are right, not only for the future. That many are becoming entrepreneurs nowadays, thanks to investments in cryptocurrency. That is very good crypto, now and later.

I dont really care much about the future coz i just go with the flow,and no one knows what will it be,so crypto for me is good today and in the past as there are many who change and help them in their life because of this.just hoping that there will still be crypto in the future.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 12:14 PM, Sourav43 said:

crypto is very good for the future. because crypto pays digital money. And although Bitcoin is much older, it is trusted.

yes, btc is the most trusted coin in the market now and people are investing on btc as they know it is a much profitable coin in the market . in future btc will go to moon.

Crypto is definitely good 

I’m not telling it gonna make you rich or something but it is worth the investment 

I think it will make a great impact In future...

its peer to peer system is surely something anyone would like to know

1sf061u8a - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

45 minutes ago, Slimzee said:

Crypto currencies is the future of making transactions, exchanges fast and safe with very low fees of transaction attached

crypto is the future currency and crypto will be used wolrd wide very soon as they are much profitable and trusted now. people are becoming interested about crypto now. it has a bright future.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:14 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Crypto needs proper infrastructures before turning into a solid asset. 2 years later is a very short period of time and is not enough for proper growth of cryptocurrency to be considered as a world class business. There is still the problem of anonymity and scam activities that should be solved before anyone can trust crypto and involve in it. At the present time, there are many people who are trading with cryptocurrencies but the number of fiat users is still much higher.

• +2 1

On 10/14/2019 at 8:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Yes buddies, You are right. i have also same views on that in next 4 to 6 years we could see a good spike in adoption of crypto currencies by the world.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:01 AM, babacomputing said:

I think that crypto is good for the future because we will have a cashless society and also make trades and every other thing easy.

Yes cryptocurrency is very useful in the future, where we can see now the transaction is going cashless. So no reason cryptocurrency can't be used for cashless. The problem digital currency now is still don't have transparent system like cryptocurrency where have blockchain. With blockchain we can track address, maybe address your friend, you can see from where the transaction coming and going out.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a very good impact on people's lives in the future. It seems to me that this universal payment tool will make people's lives better.

Crypto is good as it has given many opportunity to earn free money and also invest but crypto is good quality for opportunity as brim as harsh for the future, it depends on you that how you trade in the crypto, you say to trade with cool care for and dont grow to be greedy while trading, as greed will make happen you loss.

1 minute ago, jannatun said:

I know that cryptocurrency is a very good future currency in the world it is a legal working side for all and many lot of money earn can possible here so i remember cryptocurrency is all the best.

You could say that, but it's better to assume that cryptocurrency is not excessive, enough to consider it as an investment that has good prospects, because it has already happened before and provides benefits for investors

26 minutes ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Of course Cryptocurrency is very very good for future.Cryptocurrency has very good future.I think crypto will be the our next generation currency

I also think so. mainly crypto has bright future. now a days the technology is developing so people are becoming interested about crypto world.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, amiraliko said:

When all the shitty coins will disappear, market will have one more chance to restore and become great. Until that, future is not so certain and it is hard to make predictions.

That is well said. There are lot of shitty coins and for them to be at the good side they have to vanish and the market is clear off

On 13.12.2019 at 15:48, jannatun said:

The cryptocurrency is the wonderful working side in the world it is a investment side most of the world trading people all time work in here so i have been working here for the two years.

I have also been in the crypto world for more than 3 years and every time I learn something new, because the cryptocurrency is developing and we always need to improve our knowledge.

3 minutes ago, badgun said:

Cryptocurrencies is good for the future, I have no reason why I will say it I'll not be good for the future. It had change so many livest

That's true specially when you are earning here also crypto currency will be our native fiat in the near future. As making a paper nite will be expensive (this is my own opinion only).

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

There only one way, It will go up and no government can stop this revolution. Once people sees the power of bitcoin as a store value and the advantage of using bitcoin to protect their wealth. people will rush in hoping to get a hold of a single bitcoin.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Jon said:

Unemployment has been reduced by cryptocurrency, people are working in cryptocurrency to earn some money 

So that means, cryptocurrency can give a chance for the unemployment to work related to crypto, and they can make money from crypto. I imagine if that is happening in many countries with much unemployment, I think they will have a better life because unemployment can make money. If many people can work with the cryptocurrency, we will see the world will be better than before while we can do many things of work that related to crypto. We can see that people will get wealthy from crypto. And for people who already have work, they can have additional work so they can get the extra money too from crypto.