Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

On 1/16/2020 at 1:06 PM, Shinobi said:

Crypto is very good for the future and it will be  very useful to the world that help the world to  become a better place so i hope crypto currency acceptance will grow very high and it will give us many things

as the world is developing so people are being connected with crypto and they are investing on it for making good profit. so crypto has a bright future.

I think crypto is the best platform for the future also only changes will occur in its projects whoever is investing in it can gain lots of profit if there investment are of long term because day by day the price is getting high of the coins.

Welcome with me

Perhaps, within two years, the encryption will get recognition from many countries
In two years, Facebook's currency will be Libra and its impact on the world and other currencies

i believe that there is a positive future for cryptocurrencies as bitcoin hass been going up lately and this allows for good invesments both for exchanges and investors.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

I think crypto is the future product and we get it early. Everyone believe that our future money will be electronic money. And that is crypto. Crypto will lead the future world.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

8 minutes ago, fayaz#$# said:

wtyy itcoin is completely open source and degeyher 😁centralized.  This means everyone has access to all source code at any time.  All developers in the world can verify exactly how Bitcoin works.  All transactions and bitcoins issued can be seen transparently and in real time by anyone.  All payments can be made without relying on third parties and the entire system is protected by peer-reviewed cryptographic algorithms as used in online banking.  There is no organization or individual that can control Bitcoin, and the network remains safe even though not all users can be trusted.

Those sourcecode being opensource is part of the decentralization of bitcoin, So anyone can contribute and review the code. This also allow other people with bad intention to launch their own coin.

spacer.png

crypto is very good in the future because many big investors are competing to invest their funds in crypto

My opinion is that cryptocurrency will boom in the coming here. The world is gradually turning to cryptocurrency. Recently will have unstoppable web bring out cryptocurrency domain. This are sign of cryptocurrency evolving. Block chain industry is growing. It will continue to grow. Prices will continue to tank up. There will not be a better yesterday in block chain. It will get better as time goes on.

In my conсlusiоn lоng hаul оf сryptocurrency be capable of bе shinning in view that frоm thе arrivаl of bitcoin аnd сryptо it has eхperiеncеd spеedy imprоvеment. In аdditiоn, in latеr а lоng expression аn incrеаsing run to of internаtiоnаl lоcatiоns hаvе triеd tо wеll acknowledged the presеncе оf cryptocurrеnсy. And gеared up to sее thаt еvery yeаr сryptо clients are increasing. And stеp by stеp widеly rеcognized contained by thе eyеs of the arena.

crypto is good in the future if we used it, properly and being contented of what we earned. Contentment will give us way to progress for the long path we will walk. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

It depends on what kind of cryptocurrency are you referring to. And also what do you mean by going down and up does it refer to the value or to the growth and development of cryptocurrency. 

I will assume that you are referring to bitcoin and to its value so I can have my own view on this matter. Bitcoin will be big in the years to come and it will reach back its highest value at 20k$ in the few years to come..

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think the price of bitcoin will go up in the next few years. Why? because I saw a variety of positive news about crypto currencies, especially bitcoin

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, Muneeb said:

cryptocurrencies and blockchain will be certainly be used in the future since blockchain is a powerful technology that can be use for different things. but only a small number of cryptocurrencies will survive

Crypto is the money of the future. The world is moving towards a technological digital world and a digital currency like crypto currency which is powered entirely by its users and also decentralized is the currency of the future.

468x60-3.png

I think Crypto is good for future. recently I join in Crypto site for business. I seen here in this time currency demand is very high. day by day currency price and popularity are increasing. I think in future currency is very effectful for world economy. thank you so much for your post. 

On 12/8/2019 at 5:41 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Crypto is obviously good for future and because day by day it's getting huge popularity and accepted everywhere.

Crypto always gives the best for everyone and even crypto is very good for the future by enhancing something good later, therefore the more crypto the more people know, the more popular crypto is everywhere even in various countries many know about crypto.

Crypto is a good thing for business I don't know why that governments are frightened about it when everyone will approve cryptocurrency then the world economic resources will be getting an huge boost.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:44 AM, Muneeb said:

I can not give an opinion because I just joined and just underwent this, I want to get income from this activity

It will be a good if people will use it in positive side and not in negative side.as long as there are technology crypto currency most specially bitcoin will remain.and this are the advantage of crypto

When I was a primary year recruiter on the 21st, my colleague informed me around Bitcoin. Currently, we have the Nano TRX DGB Dig of all DO prices and can be shipped in seconds

On 10/14/2019 at 4:31 PM, yupi84goro said:

Crypto is very good for the future of humanity, because it brings many positive effects. Among them, earning money to people who can use crypto ,makes it easy financial transactions, can be valuable assets if stored for a long time,in the world of trading can generate large profits, etc. But for those who take wrong act crypto can lead to bad things for the future. So it depends on each person in taking a stand.

I agree with your opinion I also think the same as you as long as it does not work for others and can be profitable and have a moment then this is a good excitement that can be done

I think cryptocurrencies are good for the future, and also bad, but overall will be even better. It helps users a lot, earns money from it very well.

In two years cryptocurrency will be up, cryptocurrencies are always moving up on average, adoptions is increasing year by year, many vendors and shops around the world is adding support for crypto, the future will be ok.

There's been a lot of talk about that. 
What's the future of encryption? 
I'd like to tell you to consult in every day increasingly sophisticated, a growing number of people looking for him, and they want to know what encryption 
In addition to the tendency of capital in some countries facing economic problems to enter the world of encryption to keep their money and earn more. 
I see that the encryption in the upcoming years will be more sophisticated and knowledge among the people