About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

Find a coin which has low value and has a good volume with a lot if people talking about it that it is community. Like ripple will br good for that type of investment

• +2 1

Most of the people saying that bitcoin is the best for investment. I agree with them because the price of bitcoin is very volatile and the price of it could rise rapidly and overpassed the price of it before. 

If you want no risk, buy bitcoin and eth then save for next year, because bitcoin will be halving next year. certainly the price exceeds the current price. in my opinion most likely all altcoin prices go up and that is without risk.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Best crypto money investment way? I think I'll suggest dogecoin for small investments. And if you want a big investments i suggest you to use bitcoin and ethereum. 

Bitcoin is the best means of investing in crypto Money. Bitcoin is more valuable than any other coin . When I invest 1 bitcoin at that time other coin need more and more . So bitcoin is the best investment

What is the best crypto money  investment way in crypto world I have no idea about it. Anybody can finding me that the best crypto money investment way in crypto world.

ETHEREUM. YO.. Doge is good for small invest i gues. Seem thats coins are good on the market of crypto and prifitable too. Wis u luck bro

The best crypto currency for the small investors would be litecoin and xrp tokens. As far as I know these 2 coins are the best coin to invest for now, for the low budget investors. I think you should go for one of these 2.

I think if you can't handle bitcoin maybe you can try with litecoin or etherium, this two coins are one of the best and profitable investments after bitcoin, I suggest you to use one of those above 

• +2 1

For me, i will recommend you to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and binance this are popular coins and they are good in investment.

1 hour ago, Migo said:

I think if you can't handle bitcoin maybe you can try with litecoin or etherium, this two coins are one of the best and profitable investments after bitcoin, I suggest you to use one of those above 

Yes when a person have not the huge amount of money for the investment of bitcoin then yes he need to investment in litecoin or ethereum because these both coins price is low and more profitable.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

LTC or BCH, but I would suggest bitcoin, one of the reasons is halving. In my opinion for crypto investments that have a large risk, it would be better to divide your investment so the risk of loss is not large.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:23 AM, saski said:

I think Bitcoin and ethereum are a good choice they have a good volume and more safe than others and my advice is to avoid altcoins with a low volume .

Yes, i agree with you. Bitcoin and Ethreum are both showing good prices so it's sure that you can get good profits from them.

There are many options and each determines its percentage of profit from investing in bitcoin. The higher the percentage, the higher the reward.

There are many of cryptocurrencies and tokens in the market, but I will recommend you just showing those are on the top with Bitcoin, for example we have Ethereum, Ripple and some coins....

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will suggest you litecoin and dogecoin. if you invest in dogecoin, you will be able to earn 0.10% per day, 3% per month in yobit investbox

Bengali?

View this Topic

Bitcoin and Ethe which I feel is better. these two coins have been used by many people. who is not familiar with this coin. I think this coin brings good luck to me.

Best way to get profit in crypto is to buy the a good coin in the market dips and bottom so that you can take profit in the bull market. 

My advice, If you have fiatmoney at least $ 50 you should buy Bitcoin if the price drops. make an investment, wait for prices to rise in the next year, resell in USD. If you have trading skills, you can start trading daily. Good luck.

this is the right time, friend, with the unit price that can still be reached, so I advise you to buy xlm or ripple. both are altcoins that have liquidity in the market, and in the near future will definitely rise.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:25 AM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Personally speaking, I think ripple has potential into the market especially for those who only have minimal cash to capitalize. Because when trading ripple it would only cost you a small amount for its transaction fee comparing to bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. 

On 12/9/2019 at 11:04 PM, Farman Ali said:

Dear as per my knowledge how much i know the Bitcoin as well as ethereum these both are may be the good these are safe and market is good my advice is for Bitcoin. 

you are right in my opinion.Bitcoin is the best currency and every time it recovers its loses with a passage of time. eth is next to btc

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think btc is the best coin for investing any amount . you can buy btc now at a low price. you also can invest on ltc and eth too. you should hold for few days then you can make a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Bitcoin remains the first cryptocurrency to dominate the cryptocurrency market. Although hundreds of other alternative cryptocurrencies have been floated since its inception, Bitcoin is still the most influential cryptocurrency, and when exposed to volatility, it could affect the entire market.

• Useful or interesting 1