About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

For petite depositor paramount manner is burden nil as whales be able to scoff their cash with clearly a unimportant manipulate but conversely you feel like to take a crack at your try in that case you be supposed to bash manually first on demonstration trade system at that time you be able to locate your greatest road

Well for starters then try investing in xrp because it is the top 3 currency in the market and it has a great performance these days and because its price is still low it doesn't mean you can earn big from it.

Bitcoin investment is a safe way I think. Is is safe all over the crypto world. There is little risk with profit by investing through btc. I will suggest all to invest through btc.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

There's no one true answer to this. But the consensus seems to think that bitcoin is a best choice. But the market cycles differ, sometimes it's btc sometimes bigger alts and sometimes small caps. You have to study a lot of them to compare their fundamentals.

Bro if you indigence to position your riches in that case undertake to any con situate but the at a low level reimbursement system is respectable to cause somebody to a funds in it if you wanna joint trading at that moment carry out this it's profit capable for you to purchase or sell

• Useful or interesting 2

I believe all of them are good, It depends on the total coin market cap. For eg if bitcoin goes from 10k to 100k, then it will raise the market cap by 10 times, so any of those top 10 coins are good for investment, coz if and when bull run comes, most of these coins will go much more than 10 times. 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

For a start we need to invest in bitcoin or ETh these coins give good profit and trusted more than this other coins. Also you can invest in Eos, Ltc, Etc.. Good luck..

On 10/13/2019 at 10:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Only not for a small investor many big investors also choose top 100 coins from the market. You can choose one of them for investment. But always invest the amount which you can effort to lose.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

In my opinion the best crypto currencies currently are only top ten currencies in which bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bch, bnb are on top for best investment opportunities. These coins are safe and have bigger potential and trusted worldwide too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Dollars are usually investment capital. Mainly because dealing Ripple will price tag a bit of order when compared with Bitcoin or maybe another cryptocurrency. I'm sure you will discover likely from the Ripple current market, in particular, if you solely include dollars investment capital.

Presently I would like to suggest you if you want and have interest in investing in cryptocurrency then you should invest in ethereum litecoin or Bitcoin these coins are giving great income and earnings to the users so you can start your small investment with these coins.

I always advise people who have small amounts to invest in new currencies, which have a small price, but they rise, and through this rise they achieve a lot of profits.

THINK POSITIVE

Try tron and kucoin, both have good value and in the case of tron, its perfect for online payments of streaming contents like netflix and such, so if they manage to secure a deal like that then expect the coins value to rise.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I think ETC Etheriam clasic is best for small investor like. Becouse ETC future is very bright. Day by day increasing ETC Price why not you invest on ETH Brother? 

When investing in crypto it is always best to have at least half of your total holdings into Bitcoin. During a bear market perhaps even more as alts tend to lose value really fast. In an altcoin season you can hold a little more the better alts you bought but be careful as they will surely go down again.

I think bitcoin,etherum,trx,xrp are good coin for invest . If you want you can search  them about which coins are good for investment.  

As for starting, I think bitcoins and eth are some best coins to start investing as these two have very much fluctuate prices which can give you profits.

If you are a small investor who invests a small amount of money, I think you need to be more risky in order to maximize profits, I recognize that you have kept the money for a small amount of recognized foreign money.  Money can reach,, but invest in, after taking this initiative, do not select random now ...

On 10/13/2019 at 5:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

The best cryptocurrency for small investments plan I can boost of will be bitcoins you can equally use it for long term investments plan too at this level I will advise you to use bitcoins first because with this coin you stand a great deal to earn more profits from it for a long time to come

My friend, I think that the best currencies for long-term investment are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash, and some currencies that have strong blockchain projects.

I think that ethereum is the best form of investment. Since that only goes up and gradually without major downs. You only buy and keep. Then see how their value grows and your savings multiply.

Peel the Coinmarketcap and try the top 10 so it will really depend on your investment as you flush the bottle. You purchase coins with steep marketplace capital.

All currency are good to invest in, but it just matters but on the right timing to invest on them and strike when it's good to stop investing on them. That's why traders don't have a particular coin which they trade on

I think you should invest in btc or ethereum, they are coins with a high volume, always looking for high volumes, those coins that are coming out now because they do not help much and end up dead.