About finding best crypto money investment way - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9

I think Bitcoin and ethereum are a good choice they have a good volume and more safe than others and my advice is to avoid altcoins with a low volume .

• Useful or interesting 4

For small investor best way is doing nothing because whales can eat their money with just a small manipulate but however you want to try your chance then you should try yourself firstly on demo trade system then you can find your best way

• Useful or interesting 3

3 hours ago, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

There many Coins in the market but I will only recommend ETH, XRP, Doge and TRX as their prices are affordable and any mid and newbie range trader / investor can buy it easily.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

4 hours ago, Parvez00022 said:

if you are completely new just invest in BTC or ETH or something else from top 10 in market cap and avoid day trading coins as day trading needs a highly skilled person to get profit from

Invest in crypto according to your wishes, but if you want recommendations try to invest in ETH and XRP, both coins are very good for investment

On 10/13/2019 at 5:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

It depends on the period during which you tend to invest (wether its for long/short term) .

For me LTC is a very good one (for long term of course)

• Useful or interesting 1

If you are a small investor who invests a small amount of money, then i think you have to risk more for the profit to be much higher. I recommend that you invest in a lesser known currency, which can bring you a large amount of money. But invest after researching the project, do not choose random.

• Useful or interesting 3

On 10/14/2019 at 12:25 AM, Parvez00022 said:

If we are talking about investment with IEO then i will give some idea! no more ICO for now!

Initial Exchange Offereing investent.

1 always for a great exchange first like BINANCE,KUCOIN or OKEX

2. thay have the list of project doing IEO and never to choose on they but get all of it and make the studies and research.

3.Once all done! just move on and invest to the best one!

Start with a double queen that is priced cheap and you can collect it easily
After that, he moved to Litecoin, which is also a low-priced currency
And then Ethereum and Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Hey man, first prepare yourself. Do you have a good heart? If yes, please invest in a coin that possesses a solid foundation. You have to research it yourself. So you will not regret it because it is your preference. Don't use your food money. Use money from fishing. If you lose, you can still catch another fish.

Hi lucky,

I  am a newbie invester here, I am trading basically on as you say food money because I am in initial stage without taking risk business can't grow. However I am looking for a good coin investment that should fullfil my future aspirations. By the way thank you for you share your opinion.

Crypto world is same as like fishing in deep ocean with a fork, most of the time your loss and gain depend how intensively you observed market trend.

2 hours ago, cryptolover said:

You should top 40 coins(by volume)

You should look charts,supply and dev team.All these things may be seemed huge but these would take a few days and after all of these You would surely decide coins You want to invest in 

Thank you @cryptolover

• Useful or interesting 1

On 13.10.2019 at 20:23, saski said:

I think Bitcoin and ethereum are a good choice they have a good volume and more safe than others and my advice is to avoid altcoins with a low volume .

Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for large investments. Or for such investments, where your goal is not to earn but to save your money by receiving a small percentage. If we talk in general terms...
However, now there comes a period when the cryptocurrency can grow x2 and x3.

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

yes have to invest in the crypto according to your pocket, if you have more money in your pocket you can invest more, and if you have little amount in your pocket, you have to make small investment, its all depends on you

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

For a small investor, I think DogeCoin is best suited, it has a very small Commission and it is very promising. Ethereum classic is also suitable for you, it has good prospects and almost no Commission

• +1 1

I have not been able to find what is the best way to invest in crypto, I have to learn more, because I don't really understand how to invest crypto properly.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

for small investment, i will suggest you to invest in dogecoin. if it pumps only 10 satoshi, you will get about 40% profit of your total investment.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

The best cryptocurrency for a small investor will be bitcoin. No matter if bitcoin price now is more than $9k, it still the best cryptocurrency to invest. But if you don't have much money, then I advise you to check on the top ten or top twenty coin list and choose one or more coins to invest. But that is no guarantee that you will make the biggest profit from the coin in a long time because every coin in the market will have its a way to increase and there will be a different time for all altcoin to increase. 
If you can tell us how much money you have, maybe we can suggest the specific coin so you can search for more information about the coin. Besides that, after you research the coin, you can decide to invest in that coin or not.

The best crypto currency for small investment is litecoin, it is good, fourth highest daily trade volume and one of the oldest crypto currencies in the world.

Small investors to invest? well I suggest ethereum, litecoin, binance coin and neo good for long term investment even you are small investors, you can make profit of these good coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Btc,ETH,LTC is the right coin for you. you can trade it for low risk.but i would be long time investment i hope you can profit with it

good luck

For beginners, I think they should start by holding Bitcoin or Ethereum, which are now very cheap, but if you really want to get profit quickly, you might be able to do quite in-depth research on new ICO, IEO and other projects. But it really has a high risk so think carefully

• +1 1

On 10/14/2019 at 12:25 AM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Bitcoin is still the best crypto currency for us to invest in the long run. If you want to start with small coins, start with DOGE or LTC. Because their prices are fairly stable in their circles.

• +1 1

Well i think the best coin to invest in is bitcoin and etherium. These two has a good exchange rate even though there are many movement on its price.

• +2 1