What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

Вы не указываете, что у вас есть вложенные деньги, но вы можете оставить что-то в BTC и ждать, пока цена постепенно вырастет. BTC и Eth используют его как средство долгосрочной экономии. 

It is so simple. When bull run comes i will sell all my bitcoins to my target price. After that i will wait again for the big dump and i will accumulate bitcoin again.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think a lot will do the same. They will cash out their hard earned bit coin. And then wait until the price drop again and then cash in again. And that is the same for me. And I am hoping It will happen before Christmas because I have a lot of God children to be given a Christmas present I will use the money to buy Christmas present for them.

From last 2/3 years till today,  i haven't sold my single coins, and I'm still holding them and accumulation some cheaper stocks of crypto Market. So this time if bull run comes in will definitely try to sell my coins and book huge amount of profit. I m just waiting for bull run and expect bitcoin i m going to sell other altcoins and Withdraw decent amount on Money for spending .

On 10/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

The problem is that bull run is unpredictable. You could mistakenly assume a pump similar to a bull run and yet you only get manipulation. That's the fun and challenge to decentralized cryptocurrencies.

I will possibly cash out some of my coins and try to find a quite cheaper project to buy. Its now or never like what they say. It’s an opportunity for those who really working hard here in crypto. 

Well when the bull run comes i will cash out my bitcoin but not all, because it is the perfect timing to get high profit. 

There are 2 scenarios, if I have some altcoin I will exchange kebitcoin until the bull trend goes wrong and resell it and buy altcoin again and the second scenario is more or less the same as doing cash out and waiting until the market is stagnant or bearish.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:54 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

That sounds like a good idea. Many people hold on to their crypto when the bull run comes, and they think an even bigger bull run is coming, but it never does. Knowing when to hold them and fold them is a skill in itself. If I see the first sign of a bullish market, I'm also cashing out. You can't push your luck too much. 

Of course I was ready to make a sale with a coin that I had been holding for a long time, and if they came back down I would buy it again

On 11/13/2019 at 4:41 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think a lot will do the same. They will cash out their hard earned bit coin. And then wait until the price drop again and then cash in again. And that is the same for me. And I am hoping It will happen before Christmas because I have a lot of God children to be given a Christmas present I will use the money to buy Christmas present for them.

The price of bitcoin always goes down before Christmas because everyone is selling since they need money to buy presents. So you should not expect to see a bull run right now before Christmas because its not going to happen

7 hours ago, Rares002 said:

The price of bitcoin always goes down before Christmas because everyone is selling since they need money to buy presents. So you should not expect to see a bull run right now before Christmas because its not going to happen

But as I remember when the bitcoin's price reach the 20k dollar mark. It is also approaching Christmas season. I think even people sell their bitcoins. The price of it still goes up because a lot of transactions are happening to it. It will be in demand. But I think it won't happen this year. As for the price of bitcoin is very stable and don't even move a lot. And instead of going up. It is going down.

Sell majority of my invested coins during the bear run from my crypto wallet. Then I'll later invested it again when the market cools down.   

If the bull run comes, I will sell my coins of course, what should I do else??? But I think the bull run is far from now, not yet, 

Just now, rchres said:

First, I'll buy bitcoin in his lowest price and eventually after the bull run i sell it in the market. So i earn a lot money and again i invest it again in bitcoin. You recycled that Bitcoin so you can earn daily. You need to be wise in everything you do.

Yes when we sell our assets in the bull runs then we will gain very good amount of profit and i think now is very best time for us to buy bitcoin in the lowest price.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:54 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

What if price go higher when you cash out?

How can you know what is "their low" of some "project" and to buy?

You can not know when bull run come which is higher price will be, and I can only suggest you to sell some part on some price (like you say cash out) and some part hold to see what will happen.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I am planning on going back to leverage trading on Bitmex or maybe Deribit once the bull market starts. My strategy works well in the bull market so i will have to wait till then and see. I will hopefully make decent profits off of it.

We all agree that when the bull run comes, we will sell all of the coins that we have because, at that time, we are be able to make a big profit. We are waiting for that time to happen, and now, we are still waiting and hope that the bull run will happen in the next month. This time, we always want to buy more coins at the market because this time, we have a big discount for every coin, so we must use this chance to get as many coins as we can at the low price. We will not have this chance in the future, especially if bitcoin is starting to rise again.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:11 AM, khan22 said:

These are both good coins BTC and ETH but long term holding is not a good idea because i already hold some coins from 2 years and got not any profit from them when they incraese the coins value then sell it and again buy that coin when it comes down. Like this you can make good money in it.

I think people still don't understand how crypto works,invetsing in big cap coins like bitcoin and eth wont be as profitable now as it used to be back in the days so look for smaller coins with good set up and buy it. ERD has been a good buy for a while now.

sell all assets, and if the bounty also experiences a bull run, it will be very profitable. after the bull run and everyone sells all of their assets, usually it will fall again. well, in a bear market situation it's time to buy as many assets as much. that's the kind of cycle that we've experienced so far in the crypto world.

Of course all we do is to cash out it because we don't want to miss a chance about having so much profit. I believe that this will happen next year so I keep on investing since the prices of crypto, especially bitcoin has been a drop.

If I would own that coin of which bull run is happening, I will sell when i see a good profit.  in bull run, beside holding, i like to do short trading.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I would ready myself to cash out when that happens. Hoping the bull run will not come soon. When that happens let's wait the market to cooldown so, let's mine more and be ready for what it takes someday

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, Madara said:

I haven't told anything about mining bitcoins. I just think 2040 will be a point of decision for bitcoin regarding everything. We won't live until 2140 so why bother with that year lol.

Nice 2140 is the year and on that time i think all the forum members are dead i am sure so just talk about the 2040 and that time i hope almost all the world will except the BTC and also other crypto currencies because now just some peoples will know about it but now just a single bull will happen in crypto market all the world will know about the crypto market this this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, my bitcoins that i hold will have an big value of money and when the bull run comes, i will sell it onwards because there is a tendency that it will go low after an hour, many people are waiting this opportunity to get some big profit.