What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

12 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

😁😁😁 That will be a good one where all crypto enthusiast will gather and have fun, but yeah I am looking forward to the next bull run and hope to have enough bag to make me want to throw a party at the Bahamas and you will be invited. 😀

Is this a word from you? Can we take that seriously? Please, say it! Send us invites!

Next bull run will come in 2 years so you better plan it well, my friend! LOL!

I think this is the perfect time to seize the many opportunities in the market in the coming days Bitcoin will start to rise and thanks to Bitcoin market will start to rise

I will buy some coins before that happens. But i don't know indicator when Bull run comes. So i just buy coin in lower price, and sell it if pump

On 10/14/2019 at 10:45 AM, joendegz said:

if it reaches an all time high i will cash out and then buy back during the slip, most people tend to buy during a bull run instead of buying when the price is low which to me is a bad idea

i believe that what most smart investors will do. buy low sell high

So many people said the same thing before the last bull run but somehow they couldn't cash out at the top. We need to study hard this time and not fail again. People think it is going to go up forever in a bull run and become too greedy and then they lose their chances to realise their profits.

33 minutes ago, kamoteQueue said:

I agree with that kind of strategy. When the bull run comes I will sell my bitcoin due to it is on high price and then when the market cools down again I will buy some of it to wait and hold it until another pump rises again. Also, I will find some promising project to join in order to keep on collecting bitcoin again.

I guess this is basically the strategy for most crypto traders, sell high during the next bull run and wait for price to drop and buy some back cos we definitely going to spend some on myself though 😁 and certainly continue with some more crypto activies to collect more before the next dip to buy back. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I don't have much money in my wallet and probably if the bull run comes, then I will hold until it reaches some extent. I lost last time that I cashed out before the bull run.

Why people are expecting for a bull run in this year when the market is under Red.

It might be possible but that was history and the price was different at that time. There are some charts before that I saw on a thread posted just because they are tired of too much bearishness and yet the market still fell and almost took the bottom. We are all uncertain about when is the bull run would really start but speculators do tell that it will only occur next year. But some experts tell it that it would hit this year but I don't think if whales will be going to push it or not

I will hold my coins it they bring me the desire profits and cash out I wouldn't be greedy and hold until the market drops by down, this time i will be ready and make some good money before things start to fall. Holding and cashing out soon is the best option don't hold until the end you might be left with worthless coins.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:24 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

I will take half of the profit make new business : )

then i will invest half amount in bear market in shit coin which will again make me rich in bull market.

Just now, Cryptohash said:

I will take half of the profit make new business : )

then i will invest half amount in bear market in shit coin which will again make me rich in bull market.

That's the best tactic. I have been talking about this on this forum. You guys need to learn the circles of the crypto market. Those are likes waves on the ocean and you need to surf on them and getting drowned!

4 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

That's the best tactic. I have been talking about this on this forum. You guys need to learn the circles of the crypto market. Those are likes waves on the ocean and you need to surf on them and getting drowned!

would you like to share some good idea which you have so that we will gain some good knowledge from you ?

which will be useful for me and the users who are looking at this post ?

13 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

would you like to share some good idea which you have so that we will gain some good knowledge from you ?

which will be useful for me and the users who are looking at this post ?

My advice to everyone in this forum is buy as much coin as you can for now and wait till the end of 2021 (the next mega bull run!)

12 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

My advice to everyone in this forum is buy as much coin as you can for now and wait till the end of 2021 (the next mega bull run!)

What are the best coin you like to suggest us  as you have great experience .am wishing to know about it ? as we should not look in top 10 coins . May be you have some good coin to tell us?

2 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

What are the best coin you like to suggest us  as you have great experience .am wishing to know about it ? as we should not look in top 10 coins . May be you have some good coin to tell us?

Check out those,

WAN, SNX, LIT, WAX, Livepeer, NPXS, CPX, ZIL... Check out their projects and their use cases.

3 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Check out those,

WAN, SNX, LIT, WAX, Livepeer, NPXS, CPX, ZIL... Check out their projects and their use cases.

But few said NPXS failed miserably fall due to more failure in project and also they have more security issue ? whats your opinion about it ?

Rest of the coin i will have in mind and try to gain more knowledge about it .

10 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

But few said NPXS failed miserably fall due to more failure in project and also they have more security issue ? whats your opinion about it ?

Rest of the coin i will have in mind and try to gain more knowledge about it .

NPXS has the most hardworking team I have ever seen. They have thousands of POS machines shipped and they will build their own blockchain phone soon. They don't have a security issue. Their technical team is quite strong.

I will buy a whole BTC sit my ass down and watch my money goes up the moon, But first i wll buy a sofa and sit on it, a beer and drink it dry, and when the night comes i will sleep like a babe.

Just now, vohar123 said:

Why dont you just buy one already if its still in the bear market? Buying one when the bull starts and price goes up crazy is not very smart

It is said that the next bull run would be in 2020 so for now i just hold a for and just trading when the bull run starts i will shift them all to BTC or any coin that's run faster.

If the bull run comes, just ride it.

Wait for the price reach the highest point, although it can't be predicted, just sell at your will as long as you get profit.

When bull run comes,bitcoin and those top altcoins will follow so for me I think its better sell half of it. Before  I join ICOs most coins also has a good value after the pre-sale and sale and we get profit on that.Thats was very meomorable last 2017.

Edited by Rosepetals

i "missed"the last bullrun because greed took over me , before the bullrun i took 1 part to early and the other part i waited to long and after the bears kicked in i keep saying to myself that it was to low to sell till all was worthless and i still hold , till next bullrun , but you will all see , it is hard to sell if you are on the top , behold for greed and take your profit on time

I will sell all crypto assets if that happens, wait for the price to go down again and after that I will hold until the bull run occurs again