What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

I am still in the process of accumulating bitcoin. If bull run comes, maybe I have enough btc by that time to sell. I'm going to sell half of my bitcoin because I really want to buy a house and lot and build a business. I'll hold the remaining half amount for long term investment.

You don't have to make things complicated when we once reached again the bull run. As for the people that are very much excited to it, we need to prepare our pockets and take the money from the coins that we held for a very long time.

• +3 1

Maybe we should stay awaiting the downward movement of the market until it gets organized. I think everyone who has many symbols will be happy with it.

• +1 1

There ia only way that is only show patience and wait for the time when the price will be increase. Patience is the thing that make you successful person. We should focused on our goals and work hard to achieved that goals. If one coin price decrease we should change to another coin. 

In my opinion, we have to search for projects that are expected to rise and to invest in them while they are low in order to achieve profits later, but we must be careful and not invest in projects that are expected to fail.

• +3 1

Unfortunately the bull run for bitcoin passed me by because I didn't hold any coins and I regret this nevertheless,I believe another opportunity to benefit is still coming so it's important this time to do my best in holding some Satoshi and sell when the price is really at a higher level.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

When the bull run comes maybe I will exchange it for real money and later if the crypto price goes down, I will buy crypto coins again. But it seems I never found that bull run, I think it's hard to find that moment. Therefore, I am still focused on working on posts on cryptotalk and the crypto coins that I get I want to save first.

I am still in the process of accumulating bitcoin. If bull run comes, maybe I have enough btc by that time to sell. I'm going to sell half of my bitcoin because I really want to buy a house and lot and build a business. I'll hold the remaining half amount for long term investment.

• +2 1

• +2 1

Obviously, when any bull run happens users just need to try to be ready for it and just be able to get profit from it and after crypto falls simply buy it on its lowest price.

Definitely i will buy some coins before that happens. But i don't know indicator when Bullrun comes. So i will just buy coin in lower price, and sell it if pump in terms of value in the cryptocurrencies market so i can accumulate some reasonable profit.

So we are waiting that bull run must start and we take advantage.  So many of of them is holding and I'm also hilding . So i think when price will go to high then we can earn proft from our holding. So you are holding coins then it great . So it good if you not sale . So at that time we can make our coins into other project and can take some return and can maximize the number of coins. So when we have a amount of holding then we can earn more profit.so wait for risght price that is profitable.