What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

I will be very happy to see the bull run begin it will help me a lot with my holdings today and what I will have later to see them rise in value and I am very optimistic about this very soon. I hold Bitcoin and want to invest in a few coins that have a very good usage like Ripple ethereum and Tron and I see them go higher a lot in price with a bull run.

• Useful or interesting 1

Probably would be the best time to back down your investments just make sure the one your chosen was included with the happening so won't accidentally back down with no whatsoever profit at all.

• +2 1

I will celebrate the bull run with a bottle of scotch. I have it planned. Then I will keep looking at my investments rising. I hold Bitcoin and my altcoins are Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, BNB and I plan to add some more.

You have to buy before the bull run. You don't know exactly when it begin and how fast it will be. We can think of buying altcoins but this needs a lot of hodl power. Imagine watching Bitcoin rising and your altcoin dropping 20%. You will feel the pain then. But with enough hodl when Bitcoin stops rising altcoins will pump a lot.

• +2 1

The question is not what would you do after bulls will come, but rather what have you been  doing before bull run  during bearish cycle, ie if you  have been preparing your positions with strong crypto portfolio during bearish cycle when almost every crypto is very cheap then you can make a fortune when bullish cycle take the lead.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Find good promising projects and do research. The altcoins will pump too and it can take months but the price will go to previous all time highs if Bitcoin reaches 20k again.

• +1 1

When the bull is come i sell my all coins on that time becasue i collect all the coins and just wait for the bull becasue this time BTC is going to be high and touch the sky. Crypto is a great market and in this market so many peoples will change their life just in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the bear market, there are many purchases because the prices are low, then when the bull race begins in the market, the prices start to recover as they rise and thus you sell your coins because the money is there for our comfort

" I would like to invest before the bull run comes, to get the most benefit from the bull running. I have never seen a bull run before. I am just a newcomer in this market, it has been 2 years since I started and this year I am actively using and following it. I hope I hit the bull run and I can m"ake the most of it."

When a bull market occurs, I will convert crypto that is rising with a high price into fiat for big profits. I think that's when the traders were waiting to make a profit. And when the market is sluggish, we will buy cryptos that have been down for storage for a certain time.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 18:53, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Nunca se sabe. 🙂

¿Qué pasa si encuentran una manera de curar la enfermedad del envejecimiento? Se acerca la singularidad. La IA puede encontrar un camino para la inmortalidad. 😉

It seems that we are talking about science fiction because when all the cures that you mention arrive, they will separate many many years I think that all of us who are here were not those advances that you mention I do not know the same I am wrong and we get to see it but I doubt a lot
Luck and many gains
A great hall

" When the bull run comes, I am thinking of selling the crypto coins I hold and taking my profit. When the bull run is over, there will definitely be decreases and according to the analysis again, I will make purchases again when it comes to the buying point. I've never been in a bull run before, I'm very excited about it."

In my case, I will wait for an increase in prices for which I am counting and then I will reinvest in cryptocurrency.

I think that we are in the beginning of the bull run. Buy Bitcoin and hodl. This is the plan and I'm going to buy until 99k. After that I will consider buying altcoins and watch them break into new all time highs. And then sell and wait for Bitcoin if it goes down again to rebuy.

• +2 1

I think this is the best day for all of the traders to sell all of their assets in the specific coin that they are holding since this is the day that most of the traders are looking for in order to generate profits. This is actually the most awaited day that most of those people who are hoarding their assets to specific crypto currency and suddenly sell it so they would be able to generate more than how much they buy it in the past. This is a part of a plan at the start of investing to the crypto currency they have chosen.

the potential to do something in the market I will highly recommend never buy cheap cryptocurrency, make a profit and wait till the bear market occur then I will buy some again

• +2 1

Only investors can benefit from the bul run of there are some money in there accounts so, not each person cares about the bull run in anyway, I too have no concern regarding that.

Just like what the others do, I will also trade my cryptot to any other stable coin like USD because bull run is the best time to make a huge profit, since I follow the technique where you will buy in a low price and sell it once the price rise up to make a profit and based on my experience it is very effective.  

Bull run is soon coming becasue in the crypto market fro last 4 years market is not moving is high and in the market so many peoples which are good investors they withdraw their coins and now they are not invest in it but when the bull is come they invest again.

I am waiting for the bull now this time and i hope soon the bull is come and that time i sell my coins becasue i hold my coins from the long time and i just wait for the bull becasue in the bull low price coin will touch the sky and that time i sell my coins in a high price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Only those who bought at deep will be happy at bull run, because they will take profit. Those without investment will be watching the bull run like movie while newbies will buy thinking to make profit and later stuck.

Well, capitalize to buy btc and invest in good projects with a future and go buying as much as possible to have each time greater profits, thinking in the long term and learning more about trading.

In my opinion if we bull runs suddenly occour then I will hold them until it reaches to my target ,then I will sell them and make a reservation invest in the altcoins to earn a good profit. Therefore I can't wait for the price when it is low and sell them at the high price. That's why I am using the minning projects to earn a handsome amount.

I think that the bull run will come before new year, or in the beginning of the next year, anyway it will come sooner that later in my honest opinion.

Because the price has been going higher and higher, the demand is also going up so there is a high chance that the price will go higher than it is right now.