What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

11 hours ago, jahidhamid241 said:

it all depends on how events develop. if 2017 happens again with a rapid fall, many will give up Bitcoin at the first sign of a big fall. But with constant growth, I will wait for everyone.

So how you analyze the market's scenarios when the market is bullish? How you determine the turning point to sell your holdings as there will no certainty regarding the maximum height that the price can reach? It is interesting to know because myself, I have been setting up the "Stop loss" to sell my holdings during the bullrun and placing orders to expect the higher bids. 

• +2 1

I am staying away from bull run still but if it comes will be waiting for this eagerly as I want to sell my coins with more profit as you all know that it is the way of getting more profit I will definitely avail it.

• +3 2

I should aspect good but honestly speaking i often miss the golden oppertunities of my life .If it come in my life i may not have anough coins to get benifits of bull run.

• +1 1

My friend, I did not think if the bull race took place, what would I do, but I think that the prices will rise a lot and most of the traders will sell bitcoins at a high price

I agree with you, my friend, because the wonderful opportunities for profit increase when we enter the bear market, so we are all working to buy the promising and good cryptocurrencies at low prices so that we can profit by selling them when their price increases later.

You must find some good currencies with a good project and do their purchase in order to be able to keep and sell them when the urine run occurs, and you will take a lot of profits if these currencies rise.

So brother if this topic is discussed I would like to tell you one thing that I also have something but I am looking for a good time to sell you right now when they give me a good chance and I have my coins selled. So I thought I should wait for the good times, when we have the price, when they are big, we should sell them so that we can make a good profit.

thats pretty much what everyone think about doing but trust me greed will overcome you and def wont sell the top, simply because we never know the top until we miss it,but personally ill stick around during and after the bull run because catching dumps is very profitable, the other day XHV dumped from 2000 sat to 1001 sat then pumped to 1550 sat. 

• +1 1

Dear I will be ready for this and I will work to contain the most wonderful currencies in order to make a lot of profits at this wonderful time and I will be ready for every emergency that happens. 

Greetings friend, from here until the closure arrives, there is no time, but from now on I am going to save my coins and then sell them in the future, to get more out of them, I am not desperate to sell them anyway.

• +1 1

I'll wait for the right prices and sell all my coins and go completely fiat. Maybe I'll leave a little btc. After that I will take 2-3 months of rest. I'll leave a little fiat on the exchanges to then invest and trade again. I think few will wait for the bull market..

• +2 1

If the bull run comes in the market i will see the high price of the coins in the market and also sell the holding coins at high price .

Well I still think the best thing for me to do would be to hold on, on my crypto assets and keep an eye on the market situation so as to count on a better profit and make a gainful transaction.

According to me, I will definitely take advantage from bull run Market. I have held some coins right now to wait for bull run Market. I will sell my coins at high prices. It is a good part of investment when there is bear market and buy the coins, and when there bull run Market, sell the coins.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't have much money in my wallet and probably if the bull run comes, then I will hold until it reaches some extent. I lost last time that I cashed out before the bull run. 

Why people are expecting for a bull run in this year when the market is under Red.

Hello friend.. I agree with you And I want to say that Bitcoin needs a code first when Satoshi, the founder of Bitcoin, put the code in place, which set the maximum number of 21 million blocks. Every piece is configured, and every 10 minutes comes a new block. And when the number reaches 210,000 blocks, the value is halved, I mean every 4 years the amount decreases. That was a simple explanation. I wish everyone to participate effectively, research, scrutinize and look to contribute to the promotion of this wonderful forum. Thank you to everyone.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when the prices of the cryptocurrency will increase in the market then you should too invest more in the different coins and wait for the good profit with your trading and I want to tell you that I also do this

I am storing my cryptocurrencies before the bull run begins in order to be able to make good profits when the currencies start to rise, then I will sell my coins and buy from the bottom again

when the bull run comes, then i will become happy, and i will donate some money in the poor peoples, and needy peoples, and i will also invest some profit in the other new coins for future purpose.

If the bull run happens, I really would like to withdraw my earnings and I'm gonna wait when the market is bearish so I can invest back again in cheap cryptos.

• +4 1

This step is very necessary as you cannot risk the currencies that you own, the investment market is constantly changing and this matter I do not know of the people who control such matters.

• +3 1

I am still in the process of accumulating bitcoin. If bull run comes, maybe I have enough btc by that time to sell. I'm going to sell half of my bitcoin because I really want to buy a house and lot and build a business. I'll hold the remaining half amount for long term investment.

• +2 1

There are 2 scenarios, if I have some altcoin I will exchange kebitcoin until the bull trend goes wrong and resell it and buy altcoin again and the second scenario is more or less the same as doing cash out and waiting until the market is stagnant or bearish.

• +2 1

Of course, when there is a rise in prices in the market, everyone sells until they make profits from their investments and then wait for prices to drop again until they buy currencies at low prices.

• +3 1

This is the basis of business. Investing your money by buying good cryptocurrencies at a low price and holding them until their price increases, then selling them and thus ensuring better profits, my dear friend.

• +3 1