What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

I'd like to cash out my money by exchaning in the exchange during the time of BullRun.I can get a competitive price of my currencies during bullrun. So many traders trade coins during bullrun.

The bull run is definitely inevitable and one most prepare for it, personally I would slow down or even decide to stop my activities until further notice. 

Hey friend, I will obviously sell my coins when bullrun comes and earn good profits out of that sale. Then i will wait for bearish market to buy some coins at profit and keep them till the prices go up again. The crypto market is dynamic and prices are never stable, so be vigilant and choose the right price to buy and sell. The main aim of every investment is to earn profits, so always speculate the market conditions for higher profits and minimum losses. 

• +1 1

Well, according to many experts, it seems like the bull run is here. For now most people are expectant for a big correction to occur so they can get to accumulate more bitcoin. It also seems that the bears have been having trouble to lower the price, consequently a retest occurred at approximately $14,300. As for me, I don't think I will take profits unless bitcoin gets closer to 20K 

• +2 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, Rezort said:

Obviously, when any bull run happens users just need to try to be ready for it and just be able to get profit from it and after crypto falls simply buy it on its lowest price.

Well, that's true mate, i will suggest to you that don't sell your all coins when the bull run comes, try to save some little amount of coins to your wallet so that you can also sell it when the price is still increasing. 

Yes, just like you, I will also trade and convert it into fiat money. When the bull run arrives, this is the perfect time to trade, I can trade bitcoin and get the buy price difference, buy altcoins that have low transaction fees so I will profit and spend the money I have earned.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To be honest, the best thing to do in a bull run is to cash out your crypto into either the fiat currency or into a stable coin so that you do not lose that value of your crypt at that point. The key in any bull run though is to not be greedy. Many think that if they wait for a longer period of time that the bull run will continue and they will be able to maximize their profits. While this may be true, the key to trading and profiting is not being greedy. If you see that you are making a profit, it is best to cash out, rather than run the risk of making a sever loss. In this way you know you are guaranteed more than you invested (i.e. a profit) rather than an inevitable loss. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/24/2019 at 3:09 PM, XiongMengLee said:

You don't have to make things complicated when we once reached again the bull run. As for the people that are very much excited to it, we need to prepare our pockets and take the money from the coins that we held for a very long time.

I agree with you, everyone want to earn a good profit when the bull run occurs, and i will do the same i will sell some of my bitcoin so i can buy my daily needs, And this time the price of bitcoin is really high and i think many people are starting selling their bitcoin.

• +2 1

This is time I always been expected of in crypto market I.e keeping in mind to sell part and to reinvest by my strategy as concern 

• +1 1

I am still in the process of accumulating bitcoin. If bull run comes, maybe I have enough btc by that time to sell. I'm going to sell half of my bitcoin because I really want to buy a house and lot and build a business. I'll hold the remaining half amount for long term investment.

First I must highlight the user's prediction, he knew that we would end up in our homes, answering the question, how all purchases became digital, the cryptocurrency itself went up, and our income grew, in addition, the best thing was to wait, and calm down

• Useful or interesting 1

It obviously clear to me which when happen i will definitely execise patient for a while in order to avoid lose and that can let me decided over a period of time to read the market cap situation.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:58 PM, Madara said:

We're still away from the bull run bun when it comes I hope I will be ready with my coins ready to sell them and buy them back at lower prices and so on until 2040. This is a long game not a short one.

Bull era will come soon as the current price of the crypto is moving uptrend and the change is very abnormal, in the few months the indication will be confirmed that the market will move up or down.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

When the bull runs down its good opportunity for everyone to take profit from this good chance by the bull runs down the trend goes away and we sell our thing in bear market and hold our coins . Its a big deal but also a risky

• +1 1

Honestly I will hold and keep my eye on the market till the price reaches a good profit for me, then I will sell out, I will keep the profits for my daily expenses , then when the markets cool down I will buy again with my capital.

• +1 1

When the bull run period start so I am waiting for this when coins value reach at the high price and I sell it and take good benefits from this... Because I hold some crytpocurrency with him and waiting for the bull run period... Because bull run period full fill my previous some losses which I did...

In my own opinion I will wait for the perfect time and sell my coins and convert some of the money into fiat. Moreover i will reserve some money in my wallet and wait when the price of btc have fallen then I will make some purchase and invest in them.

Yes you are right and when this bull run is comes then like to others i will also sell my coins. But i am but confused because of talk token. Because they are going with aggressive speed in downward. Can it also goes up or not.

6 hours ago, The Game said:

In my own opinion I will wait for the perfect time and sell my coins and convert some of the money into fiat. Moreover i will reserve some money in my wallet and wait when the price of btc have fallen then I will make some purchase and invest in them.

The best moment to sell our coin is when the bull run happen, I don't think it has happened this year, I have some coin saved in my balance,when the bull run comes I will also convert some to Fiat money and pay some of my bills with it.

11 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The best moment to sell our coin is when the bull run happen, I don't think it has happened this year, I have some coin saved in my balance,when the bull run comes I will also convert some to Fiat money and pay some of my bills with it.

My friend these is expect analysis and no one can really determine when the next bull run will happen, however we are in the middle of the last month of the year anything can still happen so let all me patience enough and wait for the bull run to occur atleast we will all smile again.

Edited by The Game
Typing error
  • Useful or interesting 1

Bull run is a period in which the price of a certain crypto currency skyrocket and hit a major increase in price. When that happens, I am definitely selling off my crypto assets to earn more profit. I can't wait for such to happen.

This is definitely the best strategy that should be adopted by each user in any financial asset in order to make full use of the Bull run market situation. It is when most people are trying to buy a particular asset with the fomo that is the best situation for most traders as well as investors to cash out or to exit from a particular market with good profits.

The cryptocurrency market is always moving with the market fluctuating.  So I will hold on to my bitcoins or tokens when the price goes down and wait until the price of these tokens goes up and I will give them up.  This is the best way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading is the best keys for getting more coins from the next bull. These coins are already had huge gains. You can focus on the projects like wan,lit,eos etc.