Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

In my opinion, gold cannot be dispensed with, but we also cannot deny that Bitcoin is the currency of the modern era, and this currency has achieved many changes in economic forces, I think that if I was placed between the two options, I would choose Bitcoin, because of the possibility of it later becoming an official currency in all transactions and because I I love adventure and trying everything new

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Choose bitcoin without any thought, it is better than gold because of its high price and fluctuations in it, so it is possible that if we hold the currencies we can achieve great profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact a wise decision demanding from us to make money into both market so i will made my investment on both btc as well as on gold if one market crashed then it is sure others gave me healthy profit. 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:44 AM, yupi84goro said:

In this modern era, we must be willing to follow the changing times, one of the main factors in the world of digital technology. And Bitcoin brings blockchain technology, this is an extraordinary breakthrough. Let's go back The question is, if I have to choose which long-term investment will Bitcoin or Gold choose? I will answer firmly Bitcoin, because bitcoin is more prospective than gold. Price properties Bitcoin tends to fluctuate, this can be utilized to take large profits, the gold old-fashioned way of investing. I'm not saying investment in gold is bad, but that gold is the price relatively stable. So for long-term investments the profit obtained will not be as big as if we invest in Bitcoin.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:42 AM, Caporetto said:

I dont believe anyone in this forum holds gold lol, hold it to get 15% in 10 years? 

Lets be honest many of us have modest balances and id rather put that in high risk investment to get rich quick or lose it all trying.

Maybe there's someone or more who have a gold because we have too many people inside this forum

It's worth to risks sometime cause that's a part of a business. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Both? You should spread your investments to reduce risk. The main advantage of gold is that it's value will never go to zero, and it has a very long reputation. So while I like putting some of my money in crypto, I definitely will not put all of my funds in there.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Long term Trading will be much better for me for bitcoin, this has been the best way for me to multiple my capital while gold is not volatile than bitcoin

Of course I will choose bitcoin over gold coins. The reason behind this is that bitcoin price is going up and up but in case of gold its price didn't go too much up. Gold price is stable .

On 10/12/2019 at 7:45 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

Hello my dear friend. Well gold isn't much valuable than the bitcoin is. Crypto currency is treding. This is the reason i would chose bitcoin because it's a crypto currency era. 

Am a Bitcoin gan and enthusiasts about it and having for me to not have a good knowledge about the forex of the gold or similar of the does, it's preferably for me to say but the Bitcoin as the best investment opportunity for Now. As I have had to to do more on research to know how Crypto and blockchain works at my level of understanding

For me i will keep investing in bitcoin. Investing in gold is very good but you need many things not only large capital but you must have governments certificates for business and you must have like a team to work with you because you cant buy and sell it by yourself, but bitcoin you can buy it, invest it and sell it when you are on your bed at home... Alone!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/4/2019 at 4:11 PM, leon said:

for long term investment I'll choose Bitcoin. because it's price could go much high in future which I don't get from gold.

that's why i would like to make investment in Bitcoin

This is base on your opinion if I were you I could like to invest in Bitcoin than gold because everytime I gonna expect more profit

A good position for situations like the one we are living today, is diversifying between various safe haven instruments. Gold is historically the best asset to hold, especially when the world is facing major problems. Bitcoin has not been tested ever in a recession and we will have to wait and see how it performs.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, myaccount1 said:

I think for long term investment bitcoin is very profitable because the price of gold is very strable and we can not gain the high profits in gold.

i opt to keep bitcoin, almost having the same sum of money i had in gold however in a virtual and plenty more secure way to have.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:16 PM, Kimmy So said:

well i will definitely choose bitcoin because it’s price is as what you said is fluctuating. it can increase its price higher and i am in for that opportunity. unlike gold, its price is steady.

The market is not that stable you have to be very focused and vigilant in choosing a coin to avoid lose it buying a dead coin

I think that bitcoin, gold can be found in huge quantities somewhere in the earth and then it will become worthless, with bitcoin this will never happen 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I will definitely choose bitcoin. Because now it's under value. Also it have a usecase in our real life. In future it can be our future currency which will make it's price is too high.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

At present, gold is the most common investment in our current system, But the value of cryptocurrency rises much faster than gold. If you want a good investment field right now, then of course, Cryptocurrency value rises very quickly and there is a chance of making more profit through cryptocurrency.

When I chose bitcoin are gold one of this one I chose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the potential to gives 3x are 4x profit in long term, but gold also good to invest but gold prices not fluctuats always, and prices increase but not gives good return like bitcoin gives when prices pump ups, so I think bitcoin is the source to campare gold.

1 minute ago, Peter Urban said:

I will choose Bitcoin cause it is new and people will only sending there thier money. But at gold there are money of almost every people who invested there so there cant be higher price.

Bitcoin as a reference for the price of coins in the crypto market, if the price of bitcoin goes up then all coins will also go up, except ripple I am also confused why.

I think I would choose gold because its price has been stable for a long time unlike bitcoin whose price keeps changing constantly and gold is also more valuable than bitcoin will ever be.

Actually, both things can make a good profit from it, but for me it is better to use bitcoin because its price is more volatile and we can achieve good profits from it in a short period.

In my opinion i’ll chose bitcoin because his developing is fast than good and also for now bitcoin price is very low , and also bitcoin have a grand future in our world, for that i prefer bitcoin 

16 hours ago, doudja89 said:

I see the cryptocurrency as a future, but in the long run, so I support investing in gold better, especially since the currency is not all countries deal with it and there is a risk and its profit may be in the long run or it is a stroke of luck.

Well, investing on gold is not worth mate because the value of it is not volatile unlike bitcoins and altcoins which is the price of it are being changed for every minute and there is a tendency to increased the value of it and you will get some extra money.

I choose Gold for the long term investment plan and I would not choose Bitcoin due to high market volatility. You know price of gold will be increasing in the market due to the limited sources available for it in this world but I have a doubt about Bitcoin price.