Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

12 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

this depends on how much long ? when you invest with bitcoin so you can be able to study the movements of the price and know when it would go high or down.. but if you mean a very long time so i prefer investing with gold

Thank you my friend for helping and providing information. I thank you and good luck

• -2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I prefer to choose 75% of my investment in bitcoin and 25% of my investment in gold, because bitcoin is still a new field and may rise to insane prices.

I think bitcoin will be the best for making a successful investmen. Actually we invest our coins to get  some profit. I think the price of bitcoin   is rising up more then gold. So we should choose bitcoind for investment.

In past people choose to invest in gold for a long  time . But recently Bitcoin shows how much profit can be generated by a long term bitcoin investment .

However That's cannot be the case every time , It cannot be said btc gonna give same profit .So for now Gold can be a good risk free investment on the other side btc is nigh profitable  and a very risky investment.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:43 AM, Khan said:

My selection is Gold and the reason for that selection is that Gold is more stable, authentic and in very affordable price and if the price move downwards then you can bear the loss but in BTC that's different. 

Gold marketcap is around $3 trillion so it's not more affordable then bitcoin in real value. Also gold can be faked more easily so i can't see how is it more authentic.

In short, i would invest in Bitcoin, it's cheaper.

Edited by rekter

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I will choose to crypto world market on this market I will choose not only bitcoin along btc I invested in xrp, eth and eos also so gold is not beneficial for me. 

I invest in gold foromg term because it is physical you can touch it and see, I nvest short term in bitcoin because it is digital currency 💱 we don't know how it will become for the coming years. 

16 hours ago, Sagor27 said:

Bitcoin and gold are both very valuable. Now I will sell Bitcoin as a long-term investment. That is because the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Investing in Bitcoin can be very profitable. The price of Bitcoin is variable. And the price of gold is stable. So Bitcoin is better than gold.

to me bitcoin is the best profitable coin in the market and anyone can make good profit from it if he hold btc for few days to increase the price.

I  choose bitcoin because it has volitality. Day by day it's price is changing so I believe that if I have a lot of bitcoin  I can earn a huge profit from it in the future. 

Of course  i will choose bitcoin

Cause we all have to cope with the modern world 

And using gold is now a old fashion

So i will prefer to use bitcoin not gold  

I think Bitcoin and Gold are different things.  However, both are very valuable, if Bitcoin can be invested in Longram, then it is possible to make a good profit from Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin has a better future.

For sure gold because there is very low risk in gold investment while there is a huge risk in Bitcoin investment. Bitcoin is emerging now once it is properly established then we can think about long term investment of Bitcoin.

I choose  long term investment in bitcoin because  i believed that I can earn a huge of profit from it in the future. Everyday the bitcoin  price is increasing, so maybe in the future  its price become the most expensive price.

Bitcoin invested in gold and the reason is very clear is that bitcoin has large and profitable movements and its price can reach large levels. As for gold, it is almost standing and does not move much. This is the best bitcoin in the term.

For me, it absolutely Bitcoin with no doubt, because I believe the future is for crypto currency only . Gold is good tho . This is just my point of view.

If you're not anxious of taking risk, in that case you be supposed to pick bitcoin. You be able to really earn eminent profit in bitcoin contrast to gold but it's risky than investing in gold. If you like to possess committed profit, at that moment grow for gold.

Well, i will prefer bitcoin as a long term investment because this is volatile, anytime soon it can be increased its price unlike gold, gold is just a stable and the price of it cannot be changed quickly.

I prefer bitcoin. It’s easy for us, easy. Regarding the price, it depends on you as the holder, you want the maximum profit, you can buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time. If you want a small profit, or you want to make a profit every day, you can buy it when the market is down, take the spot and wait until it returns.

On 12.10.2019 at 05:15, Deborah Christine said:

Personally I choose both variants)))) gold is a good investment that is checked by the centuries and millions of people, no doubt it will give you guaranteed profit, or even in case you invested in the finished product, you will always have such an opportunity to sell it and return your assets and even some profit in addition. Bitcoin is quite another thing - more risky, no physical finished product, but a great opportunity to get some day good ups and high profit. 

My dear,Both options are valid to protect our economic heritage. In addition, it has been indicated that for both there is an upward stance for the coming years. However, I believe that the good option is to support our finances with cryptocurrencies because their potential is greater in the free international market.Good luck...

Gold is a safe store of value, Bitcoin is a long-term investment, if I own hundreds of millions I will choose gold because it will keep my wealth long, but at this time we expect Bitcoin to rise to be similar to gold. So I would choose bitcoin.

Of course, bitcoin. Gold is the last century, now interest in gold is only falling, and not growing. But Bitcoin only begins to develop and interest in it is only growing. In the near future, cryptocurrency will completely replace ordinary money and will be the new world currency and remove gold from circulation altogether. Therefore, it is best to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies! I myself do this, put in everything that I have in cryptocurrency.

Both if i can yes bith of them and i will take every a qhile an amount of them to return my balance then i will forget them years maybe.

I will select investing into cryptocurrency because we all knows that cryptocurrency is highly volatile and it's price changes day after day in huge difference so if i will invest into it then i will be able to get huge profit but in case of gold, it has too volatility but not as of crypto do i will not be able to get profit like crypto. But investing into gold will be more secure than crypto. Thank you.

I will definitely choose to invest in bitcoin because it has a very large future and its price is high, unlike other currencies or gold