Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

I would prefer gold if you asked between these two things. Between Gold and Bitcoin. Because if you look at the process for a longer time in investing. it's safer to choose gold for me

• Useful or interesting 1

Undoubtedly, gold is l. The better investment you already have in physical and it will never be devalued, and anywhere. World give it to you. They're going to get it. If you have. Cryptocurrencies is up and down, it is very unstable, another disadvantage is the. Payment method,. In some. Countries do. They accept but most don't, and to pass those. Cryptocurrencies to your currency. Local. Is. Very difficult, without showering it. Best. Investment is in gold 

Yes, you want to invest and earn money, I recommend bitcoin: it is very volatile and has an upward trend.

But if your purpose: is to save, avoid losing money. I recommend investing in gold.

This comment is based on my personal judgment. THANKS

You have to diversify your investments as much as possible.
I think you have to have both Bitcoin and Gold.
Bitcoin because it is the "digital gold" and gold because it is the only asset that rises in times of uncertainty.
There are good stablecoins in gold and there is also the possibility of buying shares of companies in gold. But I prefer gold coins.

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

Конечно же, биткоин. Хотя золото существует уже несколько веков. Но биткойн уже стоит дороже золота за такое короткое время. Биткойн не стабилен, но это будущее. Я верю в это.

I definitely choose bitcoin, because of its advantages, such as security, ease of transportation, low commission, scarcity in the future, because there are only 21 million bitcoins in the world, of which there are less than 2.5 million left to mine. And many other benefits.

it depends on how is this "long" . If we talk about twenty and more years - it's gold of course. If we talk about less than five-ten years i think it's bitcoin.

Difficult question. For a long term I would chose both. I would invest more in gold and less in Bitcoin. Because gold in my opinion will never drop in prices. But Bitcoin is able to do that. However I believe in grow of Bitcoin so I would chose it as well. 

Bitcoins price seems clear to me that it will grow to the highest price and unlike gold bitcoin will grow very soon within few years to the limits gold can not reach.

Of course, Bitcoin would invest since it is very profitable and would have excellent returns, and in bitcoin, there are more projects that are developed one by one and will soon create a great impact worldwide. So I'll go with bitcoin instead of gold.

Without hesitation I choose BTC since it is new and will go up even more in value is gold 2.0 and I like it a lot. I bet on BTC, in 10 years I hope to have a lot of crypto and change everything to BTC

This question has already been asked more than once and it is quite difficult to give an exact answer. Personally, I would advise you to choose cryptocurrencies and most likely not even Bitcoin, because recently there are a large number of other promising coins that can bring much greater profit.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I have no interest in gold and would always prefer Bitcoin over gold. The way in which Bitcoin works is something that is amazing and the fact that it is virtual makes it outstanding. Also when it comes to security Bitcoin takes the lead 

I would choose to invest in cryptocurrency because we all know that cryptocurrency is very volatile and its price changes from day to day so I think if I invest in it I will be able to make huge profit.  My friends have also benefited a lot by investing in it. But in the case of gold, it also has an amount of instability but not like crypto I will not be able to profit like crypto.  But I think investing in gold will be more secure than crypto.  Thanks!

Goodnight
Definitely Bitcoin, even though its price may go down or up, it is safer than gold, if you buy gold and with bad luck they enter your house and steal your belongings, goodbye gold, goodbye money, instead if you buy bitcoin, your money is protected and nobody can take it away or steal it. It's only yours. 

I choose bitcoin since it tends to increase in price constantly and it is speculated that in 2021 it will have a price of $ 40,000

Both gold and BTC function as a signaling mechanism to determine where the economy might go and how the other asset will perform. But I am more inclined to gold, it is more stable.

• +5 1

In my humble opinion the best investment is gold, but its price can get low. Another disadvantage of gold is when you buy it, you have to sell it lower than the original price. The same is with crypto.

Gold has been around for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. The price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin. So, my choice would be?
Bitcoin, as the one you might be investing in, is thinking of getting a good return, which cannot be expected from gold as it is mostly stable, but it is the case with Bitcoin. it's easy, simple for us. About the price, it is up to you as the owner, you want to make the maximum profit, you can buy bitcoins and keep it long term. But if you want to make a small profit or profit performance every day, you can buy it when the market goes down, take the place and wait for it to rise again.

Long term investment in both gold and bitcoin is going to give you profit because both have limited supply but Bitcoin is going to give you more profit and way to expand your business in a most advanced way. You should invest 80% of your savings in bitcoin and remaining in gold. 

Gold is a good investment, but I think Bitcoin is better, mostly for these reasons:

1) Bitcoin, due to its volatility, tomorrow can be worth $ 100,000, making you earn a lot of money, I doubt that the price of gold can have any similar movement.

2) Bitcoin gives you privacy, you can buy Bitcoin and nobody will know that you have it, on the other hand with gold, there are many third parties who know your investment.

3) When you want to get cash, going from Bitcoin to Fiat is much faster and cheaper than going from gold to Fiat.

In fact, both of them, in my opinion, are a safe place to save money, maintain its value and develop it, but gold, the percentage of profit expected to be achieved from it is less than the percentage of profit from Bitcoin, which is more than twice as high due to the short period since its appearance until now and the prices that it has achieved, and therefore I will choose Bitcoin.

• +1 1