Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

Without a doubt, bitcoins since its creation have given indications that in the long term it is much more profitable than gold and that we see in the statistics, however the price of gold its variations are minimal, therefore in the long term the best investment is BTC

An interesting choice. When I don't know the exact answer, I choose 50 to 50. Yes, gold "goes" with humanity, for many centuries gold has become the goal of life for a huge number of people, but now there is a new world with digital technologies and digital money. I, nevertheless, of this age where I already want calmness and constancy, but "new technologies" make me think in a new way. Honestly, now it's 50-50.

I think i prefer to hold bitcoin for long time because it will give good return with time, but gold doesnot because it is more stable for years.so crypto is more profitable when you hold

I prefer to have bitcoins for the long term for about 10 years since it is speculated that by 2030 this cryptocurrency will have a value of $ 400,000

Bitcoin of course. Its not like Gold isnt profitable, its just more risk. Gold is a natural resource, sought after by almost everyone, and its value is determined by its rarity, while bitcoin, the value is determined by the sellers itself. Gold has a more volatile market rather than bitfcoin, whose market is more predictable

This is a quite interesting and controversial question. Both assets are scarce and have a finite amount, implying they cannot be hyperinflated and their value might increase over time as they become scarcer. If one is going to choose based on the recent performance of each asset, then bitcoin would be the answer, as it is the best performing asset over the past decade. However its detractors argue that bitcoin has no current practical use beyond speculation, disregarding it as a solid investment asset and preferring gold, which is also a consolidated store of value. 

I personally see no reason for choosing one over the other, and do believe that a key part of a successful investment is diversifying. Then I would definitely invest in both assets for the long-term. 

The price of both assets gave much to talk about during 2019, a trend that will continue in 2020. In addition, the crypto community and gold bugs have been confronted for years, attacking each other to discredit each other.

I can say that an investment portfolio must have both assets and that is why we must leave the absurd debate of which asset is better; Both have unique properties that offer us very interesting advantages.

very strong question! i thin if u have big money, u gonna invest together of them half to half, but u need to think.

When talking about long term investments i directly prefer other types of investments because bitcoin or gold i think are for recessions,but taking into account gold price didn´t grow in the last decades consideraly,i think BTC is better than gold for long term

Gold is a highly valued precious metal in the market, it undergoes its ups and downs but in general it increases in value significantly; bitcoin is a highly prestigious and valuable cryptocurrency that also suffers the onslaught of the market in which it operates. In general, gold and bitcoin are two good investment alternatives, of course I prefer bitcoin because I think its value will double in a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I choose bitcoin for long term investment instead of gold because gold has a little bit volatility and we cant earn good profit through it. But btc is the oldest and high volatile and huge demanded crypto coin for earning massive profit. And its very easy to earn profit from btc, only buy it and hold it. When its price pumped then sell it and earn massive interest. Btc is the one of the best coin for long term investment and from btc many persons becomes millionare by holding it. Will you remember the bullish run of 2017, btc makes huge impact all aorund the world. So btc Is better than gold. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

je préfère le bitcoin. c'est facile, simple pour nous. sur le prix, cela dépend de vous en tant que détenteur, vous voulez un profit maximum, vous pouvez acheter du bitcoin et le conserver à long terme. mais si vous voulez un petit profit, ou obtenez un retour de profit tous les jours, vous pouvez l'acheter lorsque le marché est en baisse, prendre la place et attendre la reprise.

I think its important that you would check on that so we need to work and put together everything in its perfect kind of value when you look at the investment gold can be good to check on it , its a unit of storage you know what you are buying and what you are checking  and what you are storing

I think that Bitcoin for long-term investment is better than gold, despite its originality, progress, and history through the ages, but the Bitcoin currency takes a faster curve, increasing the value day by day, and I think after two years, for example, he will earn twice the amount if he invested in Bitcoin, while in gold he will win double within two years.

Investments in bitcoin are attractive because it is a prestigious cryptocurrency and since its creation it has been growing in a self-sustaining and significant way, at a ridiculous price in its creation to this day. Investments in gold are also promising, the gold market with ups and downs but with significant historical growth. In a hypothetical investment I would go with bitcoin because the market grows faster and although there is more risk, I trust more in bitcoin.

I believe that gold serves as a safeguard currency of value, because it has been doing it forever, Bitcoin can be a currency to take profits with price variations, but nobody knows its maximum value.

I prefer to invest in both, in gold and bitcoin, the ratio may be 60% for gold because it is a strong investment and 40% for bitcoin because it is still very recent, gold is very valuable and in the future Bitcoin may become very rare.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I will go for BTC as crypto user who is using it regularly. For me BTC is best for long term and I can make more then gold. beside gold is hard to safe where I have to go through long process like wallet buying etc. 

Prefiero invertir en bitcoin ya que el precio de bitcoin aumenta más rápido. El oro tarda más en subir de precio y usted tendría muchas ganancias en unos pocos años con bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Let me express my view using this tangible example, this topic was published last year of 2019. Now assuming you invested huge amount on BTC which was sold as of then $6'500 and today it's traded above $10'000 almost to $12'000 and continually to $20'000. 

You stand a good chance to become a millionaire depending on the capital amount invested. While gold currency even if hold for more than 2 years it's not volatile coin compare to BTC

Edited by Guru2050
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I don’t really like any crypto’s as a long term term investment. For longer term investments in the crypto world, cloud mining plans seem to have the most reliable returns.

@Guru2050  right mate , I also prefer to choose bitcoin instead of gold . because bitcoin is highly demandable as well high coinmarketcap value also . I never trying gold for investment because this is easier to purchase Bitcoin over gold . if we invest good capital in bitcoin then their is higher chance that we got good profit from it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I choose bitcoin because it is clear that many people are yet to join bitcoin investment and when they do the price will rise, that means price of bitcoin is increasing everyday.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Waltee said:

I don’t really like any crypto’s as a long term term investment. For longer term investments in the crypto world, cloud mining plans seem to have the most reliable returns.

Cloud mining are for scammers, have you invested in cloud mining before? I believe no because people that invested on it do complain of losses or complete scam. 

1 hour ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@WalteeYes, you are right, and I am with you in this .... But not all cloud mining is reliable ... There are fraudulent sites and there are reliable sites, so this should be considered in consideration ...

All cloud mining are not reliable, 95% are completely scam while the remaining 5% are not profitable or if very little profit.