What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

50 minutes ago, adil said:

Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its source code was released as open-source software. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.

thats correct but it wasnt created just for mining but it was a tool to strong arm the governments and show them they are no longer the owners of people's financial status and bitcoin was the reason so many people are no longer in debt.

Bitcoin has its roots in the fact that we can earn it by working here during our unemployment, and it is the originator of which he gives many thanks.

Why create bitcoin and what purpose that are mystery now a day but I think they want peer to peer currency  that currency will be independent not any ones entity and anyone control the currency live government and the banks do the physical currency its my opinion

Edited by Honny143
  • -5 1

We do not know why satoshi nakamoto Create bitcoin and for what purpose if some day we find him our second question is this to him why you create bitcoin what is the purpose.But in current situation we are all here to invest in crypto and earn profit from bitcoin.

I can't really answer it only the developer can answer your question.bitcoin was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto for what reason it is? We don't know but all I know this Bitcoin becomes very useful today.is gives job.gives opportunity to start investment without spending any money.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

You should read the whitepaper and you will understand why Bitcoin was created. Yes the governments have failed us and the fiat currencies are weak and will lose 99% of their value in the long run. Bitcoin's fixed maximum supply of 21m coins was created for this reason. So Bitcoin won't be able to be printed endlessly.

To be the digital gold and store value. Its not meant for everyday use due to transaction fees. Its a simple facts that every bitcoin user should know

spacer.png

Getting rid of centralization in the world and government espionage. This is the first and primary cause of Bitcoin, and then other digital currencies have come up with solutions to problems.

Nakamato Satoshi is the right individual that is supposed to give an answer to this wonderful question. From my own thinking, he created this to make e-world more popular and also to make transaction easier for humanity

On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

Bitcoin was created for multiple purposes. It has a limited supply that is useful for fighting inflation. It can be used for sending money with lower fees. People can use it without being controlled by a third party. In fact bitcoin was developed to criticize traditional banking system and prove that it no longer works.

Yes, it can be used as a source of income because miners and traders are already making big profits with bitcoin.

Basically, Satoshi wants to provide an ecosystem that is decentralized and transparent so that it was made by using blockchain technology and becoming as we know it now, I am not too expert but you can read various visions in the bitcoin whitepaper on the official website bitcoin.org

I think the actual purpose of the creation of Bitcoin is to be digital currency and fast payment than the traditional payment with Fiat money, because the Fiat money payment when the transaction cash is fast than when is by system, so the payment with Bitcoin is fast as a cash direct but from other country to other country.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The goals of Bitcoin are actually created in order to harm many people with tax-free transactions as well as fiat which always asks for fees when making transactions.

I think it is created to give privacy to its holders. One can select its price as per his choice. No third person will interfere in your wealth. It is created as digital asset. Because it has no fixed value. If supply would low btc holder can charge high price to sell it on p2p platforms.

Actually bitcoin basically created for online payments but now a days mostly people's use bitcoin for trading purposes and some using for mining also. 

I think satoshi nakamoto has already stated out his intentions several times, privacy, full control of money without interference of banks and the government's, escaping costful tax especially for worldwide transactions, etc.

It can be only judge or can be told to us by the original man who created the blockchain technology and bitcoin. We could not understand the purpose behind it. But today many of experts have stated the advantages of crypto currencies and blcok chain technology.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

i not know your question answer but maybe bitcoin creation purpose is for earning source or international transaction charges.only satoshis nakamoto know right answer.

The main purpose i think its the way of making a payment method that try is so easy to use but it turned one of the biggest market now a days.and the transaction is now so easy

On 1/17/2020 at 3:23 AM, rajhossen1 said:

There are a number thoughts and opinions in connection with building about Bitcoin many really are real, but additionally equally acquire way to many gossips which usually naturally individuals can not sort out the particular location of creation about bitcoin. Still, the moment focusing on how Blockchain solutions gets results, it's always transparent which usually the country's feature can be to help in all the free of cost markets while it is completely desentralized and additionally anonymous and also will allow for individuals to take over internet properties and assets lacking very much docs. In recent months it really has been talked about which usually just by 2020 you'll see a superb finance resection and that's exactly as to why various experience adopted bitcoin in the form of way of measuring concurrent to defend most of the spending habits.

I think this is the voice of our hearts all really.  Bitcoin was created with the aim of facilitating the community, which in the end all became a shared responsibility to protect and protect the world economy.  Anonymous is to work together so that there is no longer any accusation of feeling big and not hiding.

I find it difficult to answer this question. I don't think in order to enrich themselves. Perhaps because of anonymous payment methods. And perhaps the goal is on its way to implementation.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto made cryptocurrencies or bitcoin, specifically so that to prove that it is actually possible for people to transact online, globally with the use of a currency that does not have or uses physical substance.

i think a lot of people has mentioned many reasons but for me i think the purpose was to finally show the world a decentrlised currency that value depends solely on the people as well.

• +2 1

I can't tell you exactly what the real purpose of Bitcoin was. Many of the information about Bitcoin is unknown to the people. It has been very good for us to create Bitcoin and understand the use of Bitcoin.

The actually purpose that Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin is to give people the freedom over their financial assets, by decentralizing bitcoin making it impossible for any central authority to control bitcoin, freedom is now possible.